Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #41
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
flaco is always talking about how he hates his crabs...is that the same thing as your team ummmok?
I wouldn't complain if they weren't so damned expensive to treat....
Old 10-05-2007, 12:09 PM   #42
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

man we have some strong players in the two leagues I'm in...it will feel so great to crush you all.

hey...is anyone else planning on opening up a league???

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 12:36 PM   #43
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

just joined and i'm the 12th team i guess. would be up for another league if anyone's interested.
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 02:34 PM   #44
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Quote:
flaco is always talking about how he hates his crabs...is that the same thing as your team ummmok?
ever watch southpark?

damn it......overdid my posts for the year..... only allowed one a year....... *back to hiding*

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!

Last edited by Ummmmm Ok; 10-05-2007 at 02:38 PM.
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:42 AM   #45
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

is there any league i could join? i know i'm late... but i just moved to wurzburg (dirktown) and
had no internet
Old 10-14-2007, 03:05 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'm open to join another league as well....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-14-2007, 03:53 PM   #47
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I'll go in if someone sets up another league.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:14 PM   #48
sike
The Preacha

someone do it!

Old 10-14-2007, 09:35 PM   #49
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
someone do it!
Happily ...

Dallas-Mavs.com D-League

League ID: 95347
Password: TDumas
Draft Time: Thu Oct 18 8:45pm PDT
Old 10-15-2007, 10:22 AM   #50
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
Happily ...

Dallas-Mavs.com D-League

I'm in

Old 10-15-2007, 12:08 PM   #51
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

I'm in as Pluto's Mines
Please be aware, and patient, that I'll have to pre rank and let the thing auto select because I have one of those family obligation things that I can't get out of

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:13 PM   #52
sike
The Preacha

I apologize now for the utter destruction you will face at my hands.

Old 10-15-2007, 04:58 PM   #53
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in
Old 10-15-2007, 09:52 PM   #54
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Happily ...

Dallas-Mavs.com D-League

we need 6 more teams...come on people the draft is only three days away!!!

Old 10-16-2007, 08:59 AM   #55
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I'm in.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:03 AM   #56
sike
The Preacha

more teams join today!!!

Old 10-16-2007, 10:47 AM   #57
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

I'm in =)
Old 10-16-2007, 12:57 PM   #58
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Three more spots! Three more days until the draft! Somethings got to give! Sign up folks...
Old 10-16-2007, 01:02 PM   #59
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Somethings got to give! Sign up folks...
but not the draft date! sign up suckers!

Old 10-16-2007, 04:46 PM   #60
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

And now we're down to two spots in the D-League. The teams presently competing are:

Saber Riders (Pongo)
No Limits Ballers (Repomax)
Pocket Hercules (Scoobay2)
Oce (Ocelot)
DevinFuture'sCrew (DF)
TheSikedelics (Sike, obviously )
Pluto's Mines (12 Tone)
Black Tide (me)
Old 10-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #61
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

in.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:59 PM   #62
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Great to have you on board, Alby ! Now just one spot left...
Old 10-16-2007, 08:11 PM   #63
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I grabbed the last spot. Y'all always have good leagues here.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 09:53 PM   #64
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive
I grabbed the last spot. Y'all always have good leagues here.
where you been, Jive?

Old 10-16-2007, 11:16 PM   #65
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

damn. too late.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:21 PM   #66
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
damn. too late.
I'll expand the league into a 12 man league if you want to participate and if we can pick up one more team...

Edit>>>> In fact, that's what I just did, so feel free to sign up if you want to participate, Five-of<<<<Edit

Last edited by Evilmav2; 10-16-2007 at 11:24 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 11:23 PM   #67
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll expand the league into a 12 man league if you want to participate and if we can pick up one more team...
ill participate. we could always invite doc bio to join the league. then we might have to make it a 16 team league though so all his personalities could play.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:33 PM   #68
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
ill participate. we could always invite doc bio to join the league. then we might have to make it a 16 team league though so all his personalities could play.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Five-ofan again."

Last edited by Evilmav2; 10-16-2007 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:57 PM   #69
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Edit>>>> In fact, that's what I just did, so feel free to sign up if you want to participate, Five-of<<<<Edit
Are we already full? If not, chumdawg is in it to begin it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:03 AM   #70
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

As soon as 5-0 registers we'll have just the one spot left, so get yourself signed up up, CDawg, old buddy .

Dang... I do have to say that for a league that was started on the fly just over two days ago, the D-League is looking like it's going to be pretty darned competitively stout...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 10-17-2007 at 12:09 AM.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:17 AM   #71
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As soon as 5-0 registers we'll have just the one spot left, so get yourself signed up up, CDawg, old buddy .

Dang... I do have to say that for a league that was started on the fly just over two days ago, the D-League is looking like it's going to be pretty darned competitively stout...
Ahhh. Very well, soldier. I failed to read the entire thread, as per my wont, and made the mistake of using the sign-in details for the original D-M.com league. I was happy to type "FatLever," I might add. Though Lafayette Lever, the former Nuggets great and a royal pain the Mavericks' ass, served to do more against us than he did for us in his short tenure here, his name was still at least as enjoyable a remembrance as the former sharpshooter who never quite found his surely deserved niche, the great (#21, I believe) Anthony Dumas.

Sporting no facemask, the proud Utah Saints have joined this venerable league. May you all treat me with mercy.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:17 AM   #72
Five-ofan
Guru

im in

Last edited by Five-ofan; 10-17-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:38 AM   #73
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Ahhh. Very well, soldier. I failed to read the entire thread, as per my wont, and made the mistake of using the sign-in details for the original D-M.com league. I was happy to type "FatLever," I might add. Though Lafayette Lever, the former Nuggets great and a royal pain the Mavericks' ass, served to do more against us than he did for us in his short tenure here, his name was still at least as enjoyable a remembrance as the former sharpshooter who never quite found his surely deserved niche, the great (#21, I believe) Anthony Dumas.
Fat didn't play too well for us during his short time as a Maverick, but I still remember him fondly, and I will never stop being amused by his name. Also, I'll probably go to my grave regretting the fact that I was watching an ebay auction for a game-worn Fat Lever jersey earlier this Summer that almost nobody bid on (BBall stuff is always cheaper in the dog days of Summer when no games are playing), but I forgot to check it before it came due, and some bastard picked the thing up for around $70 (a brand new, authentic jersey at the AA Center will cost you about $160 by comparison and the Fat jersey would probably sell for something like $400-500 during the Christmas season, not that I've ever sold a game worn jersey, or ever will). Dang it...

Tony Dumas though... He was the Sh*t...

TD Says: "Wooooooo! This One's For You Dickey!"

Last edited by Evilmav2; 10-17-2007 at 12:45 AM.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:47 AM   #74
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Fat didn't play too well for us during his short time as a Maverick, but I still remember him fondly, and I will never stop being amused by his name. Also, I'll probably go to my grave regretting the fact that I was watching an ebay auction for a game-worn Fat Lever jersey earlier this Summer that almost nobody bid on (BBall stuff is always cheaper in the dog days of Summer when no games are playing), but I forgot to check it before it came due, and some bastard picked the thing up for around $70 (a brand new, authentic jersey at the AA Center will cost you about $160 by comparison and the Fat jersey would probably sell for something like $400-500 during the Christmas season, not that I've ever sold a game worn jersey, or ever will). Dang it...

Tony Dumas though... He was the Sh*t...

TD Says: "Wooooooo! This One's For You Dickey!"
Ah, yes, the great #7 as it were. Dickey Simpkins wanted NO piece of that. Who, then, is the facemasked warrior I am recollecting? HIs name is right on the tip of my tongue...
Old 10-17-2007, 12:48 AM   #75
chumdawg
Guru

Damnit, was it sweet Lucious Harris?
Old 10-17-2007, 01:10 AM   #76
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Damnit, was it sweet Lucious Harris?
#21 you mean? Back in the early 90's that would have been our old friend Morlon Wiley ...

Morlon sitting with the MonsterMash

But if you are trying to remember a face mask, I think you must be thinking of #44 Lorenzo Williams (pictured below), who wore a face-mask during most of the last two years he played for us. Sweet Lou also wore a face-mask for a long, long time, but I remember that as being when he was played for the Nets and got superstitious about taking it off...

Lorenzo posing with his running mates...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 10-17-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:22 AM   #77
chumdawg
Guru

I must be thinking of Sweet Lou during his forgivable Nets days. Though Morlon Wiley was quite a prospect unto himself. Oh, how those days were full of hope and circumstance!
Old 10-17-2007, 01:26 AM   #78
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
#21 you mean? Back in the early 90's that would have been our old friend Morlon Wiley ...

Morlon sitting with the MonsterMash

But if you are trying to remember a face mask, I think you must be thinking of #44 Lorenzo Williams (pictured below), who wore a face-mask during most of the last two years he played for us. Sweet Lou also wore a face-mask for a long, long time, but I remember that as being when he was played for the Nets and got superstitious about taking it off...

Lorenzo posing with his running mates...
Tarpley, Hodge, Popeye...who am I missing? Those were the days.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:31 AM   #79
chumdawg
Guru

Damnit, is that Doug Smith and Terry Davis?
Old 10-17-2007, 01:32 AM   #80
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

terry davis
lorenzo wright

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote