Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
chosen_one8976

chosen_one8976 will become famous soon enoughchosen_one8976 will become famous soon enough
Default o'neil gone...tinsley maybe?

JO is goin to Toronto...now the pacers have to trade tinsley...his contract and stacks are a perfect match...we definitely need a backup pg...i say we do the trade straight up
Old 06-25-2008, 07:48 PM   #2
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I would rather keep Lue as our back up and whenever that doesnt work. WE still got Jet

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
chosen_one8976

chosen_one8976 will become famous soon enoughchosen_one8976 will become famous soon enough

i hope carlisle actually plays him though...avery didnt give him a chance
Old 06-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #4
bgarrett
Banned

bgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the rough

Hell no, I would take Tinsley over Lue anyday!
bgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #5
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Another point guard who can't shoot consistently? Isn't that the last thing the Mavs need?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:38 PM   #6
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

You are talking about Tinsley rite?? Because I think Lue is one of the best back ups in the league to have at pg. Hes got offense, defense, and passes well

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 06-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #7
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Yea i'm referring to Tinsley. I'd rather go with Lue myself but at this point in his career i'm not sure how much better of a player he is than JJ Barea. He can hit the outside shot though. I'm not really sure where his defense is at but i'd like to think he's not a liability.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:44 AM   #8
bgarrett
Banned

bgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the rough

Tinsley=12ppg, 8.4apg, 3.6rpg

Lue= 5.8ppg 1.5apg, 1.1rpg

Tinsleys problem is that he gets injured.

Lue's problem is that he gets little assist and kinda SUCKS!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:10 AM   #9
chosen_one8976

the clippers need a point guard...we might be able to use him as a piece to get maggette, if we get him
Old 06-26-2008, 11:36 AM   #10
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Now if the Pacers offered their first rounder at 13, I'd do the trade. Tinsley has another 2 seasons to run after Stacks done this year.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #11
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgarrett
Tinsley=12ppg, 8.4apg, 3.6rpg

Lue= 5.8ppg 1.5apg, 1.1rpg

Tinsleys problem is that he gets injured.

Lue's problem is that he gets little assist and kinda SUCKS!
IMO Lue is a better player. Tinsley doesnt have his head in the game. Lue mite be a lil older but hes still got a lot left. And if I remember correctly AJ didn't give Lue much of a chance.

........GO MAVS
Old 06-26-2008, 01:05 PM   #12
bgarrett
Banned

Lue didn't impress me after the 2nd or 3rd game. At all. I don't thin Lue is much of a step up from JJB.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:10 PM   #13
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Did he impress you after the first? ;P

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 06-26-2008 at 01:10 PM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:14 PM   #14
bgarrett
Banned

haha I gave that one to him. 1st game jitters...