Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-03-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: Dallas (45-30) @ Memphis (20-54) - 7:00 CST

Could tie Utah if they lose and we win. Let's hope for a good showing from Josh again.

3-0 GDT's, although no big wins yet. Seems like I'm just going up against bad teams each time, but whatever.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview;...gid=2009040329
Quote:
With just four wins in their last 13 road games, the Dallas Mavericks have had to rely on their home-court advantage to put itself in playoff position.

On Friday, though, they’ll look to regain their dominance in Memphis, where they were routed in their last visit.

Dallas looks for its ninth win in 10 visits to the FedExForum but faces a Grizzlies squad playing some of their best basketball of the season.

The Mavericks (45-30), looking for their third straight victory, have a four-game lead over Phoenix for Western Conference’s eighth and final playoff spot. Dallas, though, is in close pursuit of Utah for the seventh seed.

Josh Howard’s return has given the Mavericks reason to believe they can secure that higher seed.

Howard, who missed 11 games last month with a sore left ankle, had 20 points and eight rebounds in Wednesday’s 98-96 win over Miami. But it was the charge he drew on rookie Mario Chalmers with 2.3 seconds left that helped Dallas win for the 27th time in 32 home games.

Dallas will play five of its final six regular-season games at home, but before that stretch begins Sunday versus the Suns, the Mavericks take on a Memphis team trying for its first three-game winning streak since a four-game run from Dec. 8-14.

The Grizzlies had dropped eight consecutive regular-season home games to Dallas prior to a 102-82 win on Jan. 4

“It’s like that bully in school that’s always coming and beating you up, and standing up to him,” Hakim Warrick said after Memphis snapped a 13-game skid to the Mavericks.

The Grizzlies (20-54) dropped 14 of 17 at home following that victory. Memphis, though, snapped a six-game slide there with Wednesday’s 112-107 win over Washington.

Memphis has won three of four overall following a 2-17 skid.

“I think sooner or later people will understand we’re trying to make strides in the right direction,” Rudy Gay said after scoring a team-high 25 points against the Wizards.

Mike Conley has been making major strides since being inserted into the starting lineup 35 games ago, averaging 13.7 points, 5.5 assists and 3.9 rebounds during that stretch. The second-year point guard has scored at least 20 points in each of the Grizzlies’ last three wins.

His steal with fewer than four seconds left versus the Wizards helped give Memphis its first victory at home since an 85-80 win over New Orleans on Feb. 9.

“It’s a definite sign of growth,” Conley said. “Guys really stepped in and made big plays on the defensive end more than on the offensive end.”

Dallas’ Jason Kidd is scoring just 6.5 points per game on 30.9 percent from the field in his last eight contests. The veteran point guard, however, is averaging 10.7 assists in three games since missing a 103-101 loss to Denver on March 27 with a sore lower back.

Kidd, who had just one point and five assists in the Jan. 4 loss, is 23 away from tying Magic Johnson (10,141) for third on the all-time list.

Dirk Nowitzki had 28 points in Dallas’ last game in Memphis. He averaged 23.0 points, 9.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists as the Mavericks defeated the Grizzlies twice in Dallas this season.

Including the playoffs, the Mavericks are 14-3 all-time in Memphis.

Josh Howard quotes from the other nights.

Quote:
Take me through that charge that you took.

I had seen him trying to bait me going to the right and I just stayed with him, beat him to the spot, and he ran over me. Got the call.

How good did that feel? Your offense has been there since you got back, but to have a play like that in a big game on the defensive end...

Yeah, it was a big game. I'm just trying to get back to game shape. I wasn't supposed to play in that fourth quarter, but I sucked it up for my teammates and did what I had to do. It was a big charge, and I'm just glad I could help my team get a win.

How hard has it been for you to go in and out of the lineup the way you have this season, and how important is it for you to get back at this point in time?

It's been tough, but I had to stay professional. Especially staying in shape. Just giving whatever I can give to this team. It's important. I've been around a little while and these guys need me like I need them, so I have to stay healthy.

Seven games remaining, you're locked into 8th right now but there's a lot of potential for movement. What do you guys do to stay just focused on you.

Just stay aggressive, staying in house and not listening to outside influences. You know how it gets around this time. A lot of people start making up stuff and try to bring your team down. We just have to concentrate on us and keep doing the things that we've been doing these last two games.

14 points in 22 minutes last night, 20 points in 29 minutes tonight. What do you attribute you getting back into the groove so quickly too?

Darrell Armstrong. That's who I've been working out with. He's just a great guy for our locker room and off the court. He keeps me going and keeps this locker room going.

Last edited by tcat075; 04-03-2009 at 10:21 AM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 10:07 AM   #2
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Lets run the table. It continues here this evening. GL Mavs

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #3
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

One game back. If you beat Utah when they come in here (which you have to in order to have any prayer of catching them) then you just have to play one game better than them the rest of the way.

I'm optimistic at this point. But I need to see another blowout tonight to remain optimistic.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:21 AM   #4
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

added some quotes from Josh from the other night.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs - 112
Grizz - 92

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #6
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

GO MAVS!

(gosh this is fun)

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:43 AM   #7
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Apr 3, 2009
Dallas @ Memphis--K. Mauer; D. Guthrie; Jack "Beavis" Nies

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:50 AM   #8
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Put a muzzle on Mayo
Old 04-03-2009, 11:52 AM   #9
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Beat a team we're supposed to beat
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:55 AM   #10
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I said it before the Minn game. That was gonna be our turning point and it looked good, still looking good. I know the teams are not great but it gives us a little momentum going into the last couple of tough game and if we get those then we def. get momentum for the playoffs. But for tonite GO MAVS

and T Wolves

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #11
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

The Mavs winning in the playoffs...THIS YEAR...would go a long way towards getting me to admit I was wrong...until then, I remain a doubter...
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
The Mavs winning in the playoffs...THIS YEAR...would go a long way towards getting me to admit I was wrong...until then, I remain a doubter...
You don't bring ANYTHING to this board, do you?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:37 PM   #13
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Go Mavs! I think I can't watch the whole game,. but I will try to join the mojo in the second half

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #14
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Should only need 4-2 to get to 50 after this game.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:08 PM   #15
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

GO MAVS!

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 04-03-2009 at 01:09 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #16
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You don't bring ANYTHING to this board, do you?
He brings doody on our country!
Old 04-03-2009, 01:29 PM   #17
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Come On Mavs!!!!!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:31 PM   #18
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

oh and GO MAVS!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2009, 01:40 PM   #19
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Great Pics!
Great Mojo!
Go Mavs!

I really want to see another 50 win season, I'm spoiled.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:49 PM   #20
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

[Grammar Nazi]
Quote:
With just four wins in their last 13 road games, the Dallas Mavericks have had to rely on their home-court advantage to put itself in playoff position.
If the Dallas Mavericks are a group, as implied by the use of the possessive adjective "their," shouldn't they be putting "themselves in playoff position" rather than putting "itself in playoff position"?

[/Grammar Nazi]

GO MAVS.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #21
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Where's the naked Hoff pic I saved........... ah, here it is.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; Today at 1:56.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #22
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

Let's Go Mavs!
Old 04-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #23
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the Mav's really realize what they are playing for here tonight. I'm not talking about playoff postioning, I'm talking about the fact that f they lose tonight then we have to go back to the UberGay GDT's.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:44 PM   #24
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post

Had me for a sec.

But to do a professional job, copy your signature into your post, put u2's line underneath the fake sig, then uncheck "Show your signature" in the Miscellaneous Options box.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #25
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mavs!

Get some consistency goin' with these wins!

D it up.

O it up.

Own 'em.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #26
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Josh is a game time decision.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 04-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #27
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Josh is a game time decision.
Is his ankle acting up again?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #28
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Link

Quote:
Howard's ankle and wrist bothered him after the win over Miami. He wasn't on the court shooting with the rest of the team when practice was opened to the media today. When asked how Howard responded to extended minutes against the Heat, coach Rick Carlisle said, "game-time decision.''
Does that mean he won't play against the Grizzlies?
"Game-time decision,'' Carlisle repeated.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 04-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #29
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

crap
Old 04-03-2009, 04:13 PM   #30
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

LETS GO MAVS!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:30 PM   #31
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

typical Josh

right when we thought...

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:43 PM   #32
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Whoever tagged this as beat the meat has officially made this thread gay.

Hey on the bright side we are undefeated on gay threads
Old 04-03-2009, 04:47 PM   #33
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post

u2 wouldn't be able to edit that in the same minute that you posted it....

not to underestimate u2's mod abilities....but ya
Old 04-03-2009, 05:31 PM   #34
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
typical Josh

right when we thought...
The man took a game winning charge and landed on a bum wrist. I'm no JHomer, but I think I can live with that.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:37 PM   #35
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I think we can go this game without him. BUT he needs to get his shit together and come back for the last stretch. IF he cant come back then the rest of the players need to know. Because we have to know what wer going into the playoffs with before it starts.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:44 PM   #36
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

If Josh doesn't come back...sign me to a 10-day contract when the playoffs start.

I LIGHT UP THE COURT!
and the bench....at least when I'm on it.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #37
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

It's long past the time to EXPECT blowout victories, at least I am beyond that point. I just want a win and I'd be thrilled to have them look extra good in the process of it.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #38
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Howrd didn't take the court with the rest of the team. Damn.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #39
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
It's long past the time to EXPECT blowout victories, at least I am beyond that point. I just want a win and I'd be thrilled to have them look extra good in the process of it.
As in crazy fading away tongue wagging, booger picking, shirt pulling, Dirk Nowitzki buzzer beater?
Old 04-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #40
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bring on the lakers!, dallas mavericks, gdt 08/09, let's play skee-ball, memphis grizzlies, tag assassin, we lost to who?