Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-11-2004, 05:22 PM   #1
Walkerforthree
Golden Member

Walkerforthree is on a distinguished road
Default How 'bout them Panthers

watch out blonde bomber, i told you they could make the superbowl, you are quoted as saying they won't, only one step away!
Walkerforthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2004, 10:21 PM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:How 'bout them Panthers

I want the panthers to reach superbowl. I just cannot stand eagles.
Old 01-11-2004, 10:25 PM   #3
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

colts panthers superbowl

with the colts getting revenge for the regular season loss

i wouldn't mind either team winning it all though..carolina has been really impressive..people STILL don't give them any credit..delhomme is much better than people think

as much as you cannot stand the eagles, i cannot stand the patriots..i hope manning goes in and drops 40 on them next week and blow them out
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 11:15 PM   #4
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: How 'bout them Panthers

It's amazing how many teams have choked against the Eagles this year. I wish the Panthers luck, but I'm not feeling good about Casey. He cost them the game the 1st time they played Philly and he didn't exactly finish strong Saturday in the dome.
Old 01-12-2004, 01:11 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I am voting for any team not named the Eagles. I hate the Iggles.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 10:11 AM   #6
Jamisonite
Golden Member

Jamisonite is on a distinguished road

Its gonna be Panters Colts...The way Green Bay ran on Philly has got to make John Fox smile cause he has 2 great RBs...i wish Dallas had one of his rbs
Old 01-12-2004, 02:13 PM   #7
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

panthers colts... battle of the former ragin cajuns jake delhomme and brandon stokely!
Old 01-12-2004, 03:13 PM   #8
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

will Davis play in next weeks game against the eagles?

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2004, 04:44 PM   #9
Jamisonite
Golden Member

Jamisonite is on a distinguished road

He is questionable
Old 01-12-2004, 06:00 PM   #10
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Jamisonite
Its gonna be Panters Colts...The way Green Bay ran on Philly has got to make John Fox smile cause he has 2 great RBs...i wish Dallas had one of his rbs

I would be happy with just one of their pass rushers..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Dallas had a chance at Stephen Davis..(big mistake for this season, but not for the future)

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 09:20 PM   #11
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Panthers tearing it up against Philly

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 01-18-2004, 09:50 PM   #12
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Panthers win and eagles lose. Yahooooooooooooooooooooo. EAGLES ARE OUT AGAIN.
Old 01-18-2004, 10:18 PM   #13
DNNF
Golden Member

DNNF will become famous soon enoughDNNF will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Jamisonite

Eagles had yield average of 160 yard per game on the ground for the last 12 games of the season, and their record was 10-2 during that span. I guess this game finally catch up to them. I hate the Eagles. At least the Cowboys lost to the team the have a chance to win it all. Go panthers !!!
DNNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 11:45 PM   #14
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

I hate the Eagles. Well I don't hate the Eagles so much as I hate the entire city of Philly.

But I am still pleased that the Eagles fans will be crying in their beer tonight.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 12:56 AM   #15
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough

The Panthers are just a solid, fundamentally sound team -- kudos to them and John Fox. Amazing, even with parity, that they went from 1-15 to the big game in just two seasons.

Ricky Manning sure has made a name for himself on pass coverage.

Superbowl score: Panthers win 3-2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 01:25 AM   #16
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

The homer in me wants to root for the Panthers in the superbowl, but i've grown to like Tom Brady. I didn't think anyone outside of NC would give a darn about them.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 01:27 AM   #17
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Panthers are going all the way baby! Congratulations to them...i dont feel so bad that the cowboys lost to them now

Old 01-20-2004, 11:18 AM   #18
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

delhomme! Jake "the cajun snake"!
Old 01-21-2004, 01:55 PM   #19
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

I'm not sure if I was for Carolina or against the Philly fans?

Well, good job to the Panthers anyway.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote