Old 04-28-2002, 07:40 PM   #1
Chef Ed

Chef Ed is on a distinguished road

The SUPERFRIENDS. THE JUSTICE LEAGUE.

SUPERMAN-Finley
Batman - Dirk
Robin - Nash
Aquaman - LaFrentz
Wonder Woman - Well pick any Maverick's dancer you like.....

I'm not going to sit here, and bore this sight with stat's from game three, or give goofy predictions, but I will say this. The Laker's are at one end of the street, and the Maverick's are at the other, and you can bet your bottom dollar that a head on collision is about to take place. Buckle your seat belts. Tuck your children in, and kiss your wife good by. It's Showtime....
Not even the Showtime Laker's of the 80's posted #'s like the Maverick's did in their first round series. Impressive? No, Scarry.
There isn't a team in the NBA that can handle what the Maverick's can throw at them. It doesn't matter who we play. Step up to the plate, and get your daily ass woopin from the most explosive team in the NBA.
It isn't a matter of talent any more, it's about what's in your heart, and what's in your mind. Who want's it the most, and who is willing to lay it all out to achieve the goal. My money is on the SUPERFRIENDS..............
Old 04-28-2002, 08:09 PM   #2
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

A Mavs - Lakers series would be pretty awesome. Let's just hope the Mavs don't start looking ahead. The Kings are still a darn good team, and I don't care what our regular season series record is against the kings, that series should be a thriller.

Still, we looked great today. Dirk has been out of his mind. He's averaging well over 30 points in the playoffs so far. I didn't expect him to play this well.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 09:06 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

First of all...the Kings had better not overlook the Jazz.

Wonder Woman - Well pick any Maverick's dancer you like.....
Thanks...I will! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2002, 09:27 PM   #4
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

I just hope the Kings won't get out of their current slump till it's too late (like, next season). I'd much rather take on the Jazz. Against the Jazz, we can go 4-1. But if we have to face the Kings, which'll mean they've recovered and become "good" again, the series might've go to a bit longer, like 4-3.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote