Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #5001
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Why does Dirk call people burgers? I know I’ve heard it before, but can’t remember.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2018, 06:17 PM   #5002
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Why does Dirk call people burgers? I know I’ve heard it before, but can’t remember.
He once told a story of a VET that was on the mavs, during Dirk's rookie or second year that wouldn't practice but would just ride the exercise bike and comment on people practicing saying and i'm paraphrasing here " Get that young burger" or something of that ilk

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:01 PM   #5003
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I wonder how many All-Stars this year weren't even born when Dirk was drafted.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:15 PM   #5004
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
He once told a story of a VET that was on the mavs, during Dirk's rookie or second year that wouldn't practice but would just ride the exercise bike and comment on people practicing saying and i'm paraphrasing here " Get that young burger" or something of that ilk
Rodman?
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 09:35 AM   #5005
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
@tim_cato: Dirk just dunked during a 3-on-3 game with Luka Doncic half heartedly trying to block him, and yelled out: “Give me this young burger.”

@IsaacLHarris: I think Dirk Nowitzki is feeling a little better: https://twitter.com/IsaacLHarris/sta...56344121217026

@townbrad: Very light 3-on-3 action featuring @swish41 and @luka7doncic: https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1069655444560510977

@IsaacLHarris: Holger sighting: https://twitter.com/IsaacLHarris/sta...54827561615364
Watching Dirk move compared to everyone else really makes him look like Grandpa Dirk.

Looking at Holger stand next to RC really makes him look like a zombie with old, worn out clothes that are baggy and his expression gives his face a hollowed out look.

I want to go back to 1998 and start all over again with those two. It was greatness.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:37 AM   #5006
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Rodman?
Gary Trent IIRC

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 02:32 PM   #5007
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
When I read VET, first thought was " an animal doctor at a basketball practice. That's weird!
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:03 PM   #5008
gmb

gmb is just really nicegmb is just really nicegmb is just really nicegmb is just really nicegmb is just really nicegmb is just really nice

When is Dirk coming back?
gmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 06:19 PM   #5009
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowitzki: I actually stole that. I had a teammate my first few years in the league. His name was Gary Trent and he was a little nuts, as you guys know. My second year, literally, he tore his hamstring so he missed basically the entire year, which was good for me because he was my position so I played basically 30-something minutes my second year which was amazing for me and my development. But listening to him in practice, it was a roast session literally every day in practice. He would just come in and make sure to sit on the bike the entire practice and just go off on anybody. Whatever happens out there, somebody's getting roasted, and he had a really loud voice, I don't know if you guys remember. So he was one of a kind and he actually always called guys burgers, "Go at him, he's a burger" and so I stole that and it's been going ever since.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:49 PM   #5010
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if this has been posted before.. I saw this on Reddit yesterday. It's RJ, Frye and LeBron gushing over Dirk on their podcast.

https://youtu.be/rqYYCME0LS4?t=2790
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:55 AM   #5011
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm not sure if this has been posted before.. I saw this on Reddit yesterday. It's RJ, Frye and LeBron gushing over Dirk on their podcast.

https://youtu.be/rqYYCME0LS4?t=2790
Nice!
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 05:33 PM   #5012
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Chuck Cooperstein gave his best guess of when Dirk will return, and he said he thinks it'll be this week. I hope he's limited to 20 minutes, maybe even less. He needs to be eased into the action.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:53 PM   #5013
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
Chuck Cooperstein gave his best guess of when Dirk will return, and he said he thinks it'll be this week. I hope he's limited to 20 minutes, maybe even less. He needs to be eased into the action.
I’d be surprised if he averages more than 20 for the season. No doubt they will limit his minutes early.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:36 PM   #5014
BPo001
Diamond Member

Eddie Sefko
Eddie Sefko
@ESefko
Got this yesterday: On Dec. 10, Panini America will offer 10,000 sets of Dirk Nowitzki trading cards to fans entering the arena.
Got this email today: This has been moved to the Mavs game against the Rockets this Saturday to coincide with Dirk’s (expected) return to action. Hmmm.
4:14 PM · Dec 6, 2018 · Twitter Web Client
Old 12-07-2018, 09:33 AM   #5015
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Set of Dirk trading cards.
Playing the Rockettes.
That's a Win-Win !
Old 12-07-2018, 09:43 AM   #5016
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eddie Sefko
Eddie Sefko
@ESefko
Got this yesterday: On Dec. 10, Panini America will offer 10,000 sets of Dirk Nowitzki trading cards to fans entering the arena.
Got this email today: This has been moved to the Mavs game against the Rockets this Saturday to coincide with Dirk’s (expected) return to action. Hmmm.
4:14 PM · Dec 6, 2018 · Twitter Web Client

And I'm seeing him Thursday against the Suns

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-07-2018 at 09:43 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:46 PM   #5017
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Carlisle said Dirk is not playing tomorrow against Houston. @dallasmavs

@dwainprice
Old 12-09-2018, 02:02 PM   #5018
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@espn_macmahon: Dirk Nowitzki says he still isn't quite ready to make his season debut. "We don't really have a set date in mind, but we'll keep on pushing." He has made significant recent progress.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 02:24 PM   #5019
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@espn_macmahon: Dirk Nowitzki says he still isn't quite ready to make his season debut. "We don't really have a set date in mind, but we'll keep on pushing." He has made significant recent progress.
I might go to the Hawks game. Fingers crossed!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:09 AM   #5020
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk Nowitzki's season debut set for Thursday at Phoenix
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...s-phoenix-suns

Last edited by Underdog; 12-13-2018 at 04:09 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 04:20 AM   #5021
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki's season debut set for Thursday at Phoenix
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...s-phoenix-suns

So that's why RC was in such a hurry to get this game over with.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 08:42 AM   #5022
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I am in row 7 of this game. Got busy and couldn’t do the October game but now I get to see:

Dirk in the first game of his last season
Doncic in his first season

Was so afraid that I wouldn't see Dirk play this season.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-13-2018 at 10:30 AM.
Old 12-13-2018, 08:56 AM   #5023
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I am in row 7 of this game. Got busy and couldn’t do the October game but now I get to see

Dirk in the first game of his last season
Doncic in his first season
Congrats! I'll have to watch this one from the hospital. My first child is due today. :-D My 41 jersey is way too big for him, so I'll look for a tiny 77. ;-)
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:55 PM   #5024
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Congrats! I'll have to watch this one from the hospital. My first child is due today. :-D My 41 jersey is way too big for him, so I'll look for a tiny 77. ;-)
Best wishes to you and your family! Special moment incoming.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 05:53 AM   #5025
burner2014

burner2014 will become famous soon enough

Man Dirk was really not well moving yet. He needs more time for sure
burner2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 08:28 AM   #5026
MavzMan
Golden Member

2 Points and 3 Fall Downs. Still great to the The Old Man out there.
Old 12-21-2018, 01:52 AM   #5027
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

We've yet to win since Dirk got back. Hmmm

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 04:21 PM   #5028
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah View Post
He’s playing 5 min a night. It’s hardly his fault.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:01 PM   #5029
Underdog

@Rachel__Nichols: Take five minutes to sit down with @DirkNowitzki - on his remarkable career, Luka Doncic, his bangin’ 90s style & why he was crying so much after winning the title he had to leave the court before they even handed out the trophy.
I promise you’re gonna miss him when he’s gone. https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols/...18750611177472

Old 01-05-2019, 03:18 PM   #5030
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah View Post
He messed up the rotation though and kicked Kleber to the curb which caused anarchy.
Old 01-05-2019, 04:54 PM   #5031
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
@Rachel__Nichols: Take five minutes to sit down with @DirkNowitzki - on his remarkable career, Luka Doncic, his bangin’ 90s style & why he was crying so much after winning the title he had to leave the court before they even handed out the trophy.
I promise you’re gonna miss him when he’s gone. https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols/...18750611177472
Never gets old. Truly blessed to have had the privilege to watch his entire careers. There will never be another like him.
Old 01-05-2019, 04:56 PM   #5032
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
He messed up the rotation though and kicked Kleber to the curb which caused anarchy.
I don't think so. I lay the blame for all of the anarchy and rotation BS at the feet of Carlisle. It's HIS fault Kleber is not playing and beyond mind-boggling to me that Powell is still getting the burn he's getting. SMDH
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 03:18 PM   #5033
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

VC and Bazemore's podcast with Dirk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SiL1iUHhAI

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Old 01-17-2019, 07:36 PM   #5034
Underdog

Thumbs up

21 years. Over 26,000 shots. Tour every dunk, layup, 3-pointer and, of course, fadeaway jumper that make up Dirk Nowitzki’s career
https://interactives.dallasnews.com/...399.1542413425

Definitely worth checking out!

Old 01-23-2019, 11:51 AM   #5035
BPo001
Diamond Member

https://1053thefan.radio.com/article...-all-star-game

Dirk is invited to compete in the 3 point contest at All Star weekend.

Last edited by BPo001; 01-23-2019 at 12:04 PM.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:52 AM   #5036
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk is invited to compete in the 3 point contest at All Star weekend.
lol....in his worst shooting slump

But will be nice to see. His running to the stations is going to look awkward as hell
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:40 PM   #5037
Skywalker
Diamond Member

I wonder if he will accept. I remember him saying a while ago he was done with the whole AS thing and would rather take the days off. This is probably the last oportunity he'll have to participate though so maybe he'll make an exception.

Also it wouldn't surprise me to see Luka invited to the skills challenge, the NBA must be looking to showcase him as much as possible tbh

Quote:
Old 01-23-2019, 01:26 PM   #5038
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
VC and Bazemore's podcast with Dirk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SiL1iUHhAI
just now saw this. thanks guy.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 03:12 PM   #5039
Skywalker
Diamond Member

So apparently Dirk accepted the invite. I'm excited but at the same time kinda worried tbh lol. Hopefully he puts a good show for the crowd. Also if Luka makes the all star team we will have a Mav in all of the events.

Quote:
Old 01-26-2019, 03:16 PM   #5040
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
So apparently Dirk accepted the invite. I'm excited but at the same time kinda worried tbh lol. Hopefully he puts a good show for the crowd. Also if Luka makes the all star team we will have a Mav in all of the events.
Dirk: 3-Point Contest
Luka: Skills Challenge
Dennis: Dunk Contest

Luka - All-Star Game (?)
Luka & Dennis - Rising Stars Challenge (?)

Should be fun to see Dirk rubbing elbows with the stars again... And introducing them to his son, Luka!

Last edited by Underdog; 01-26-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer