Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-15-2001, 11:08 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

My only concern is that the Mavs might be a little tired, otherwise we should roll 'em.

Mavs 114
Warriors 99

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2001, 11:14 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

It's officially Wang ZhiZhi Day tomorrow so how can we possibly lose?! Mavs 109, Warriors 96
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2001, 11:20 PM   #3
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

It's pretty damn funny that the Warriors are celebrating a Mavs player. I guess the guys on the Warriors have been told to let the Mavs get ahead quickly so Wang can get into the game. LOL
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2001, 11:47 PM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be at this game and the guys better not play like they did tonight. I hope they blow it out early, so I can see Wang, Harvey and Najera play.

The Mavs should get an ass-whipping if they lose this game. I'll be on vacation a couple days so I'll talk to you when I get back.
Old 04-15-2001, 11:49 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun at the game and on your vacation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2001, 11:51 PM   #6
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

We want Big Mark to play, too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

No problem here, but watch out for my doggs Chris Porter and Paul McPherson...great young talent [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mavs 122,
Warriors 102
Old 04-15-2001, 11:59 PM   #7
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Im just going up the coast to Fort Bragg to kick it on the beach after the game. I'll be back on Thursday night. I just needed some rest and to get my head clear for the playoffs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2001, 12:34 AM   #8
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

The Mavs will win 118-104, and the ghost of Chris Mullin will watch sadly from the shadows...

Old 04-16-2001, 10:04 PM   #9
djb
Administrator

Wang's first play of the game: fouling and knocking Jamison to the ground!
Old 04-16-2001, 10:22 PM   #10
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Zhi Zhi has 5, but no Harvey or Najera YET
Old 04-16-2001, 10:47 PM   #11
ReggieThetaChi

ReggieThetaChi is on a distinguished road

I'm not diggin' the performance so far. It's the Warriors for God's sake. I mean, come on! Hopefully, we figure out we're a playoff team and they're not, and we can start playing this game like its supposed to be, an ass whoopin' in our favor.
Old 04-16-2001, 10:48 PM   #12
djb
Administrator

Pretty good close to the first half. Eisley's steal and buzzer-beating 3pter was pretty sweet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2001, 10:49 PM   #13
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

ya that was reallllyyy nice
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2001, 10:50 PM   #14
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Nelson is doing some funny things with the rotation. If it's still close by the end of the third, the starters should come in and take care of business.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2001, 10:52 PM   #15
djb
Administrator

Yea this is getting ridiculous..freakin ADAM KEEFE is giving us probs!
Old 04-16-2001, 10:52 PM   #16
turbo.mav

turbo.mav has a spectacular aura aboutturbo.mav has a spectacular aura about

that multi-national lineup was petty effective wasnt it?
turbo.mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2001, 10:53 PM   #17
djb
Administrator

Germany, Canada, and America played aight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2001, 10:55 PM   #18
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

That was some ugly basketball. If the Mavs don't come out and take care of business to start the third, we could be in real trouble.
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2001, 12:12 AM   #19
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Now that was a magical game... A dazzling array of airballs, clanks, turnovers, and accidental fouls. If only that game could have lasted forever... oh wait, it did...
Old 04-17-2001, 12:21 AM   #20
Mavinator
Golden Member

18 minutes, 3/3 FG, 10 points, 9 boards, 3 blocks, 1 steal...

Need I say more?