Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 11-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #3361
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
OMG!!..1 down now onto the other 83 congressional pages!!!
I hope I don't understand this...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #3362
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict
Human beings sometimes have sexual relations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I don't understand this...
you need to broaden your horizons.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #3363
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
I recently broadened my horizons - have you guys ever heard of goatse?
Is that like an escape goat or something?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #3364
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
Well I am feeling sheepish.
Is that like an escape goat fetish?
This has taken a turn for the worse.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #3365
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
This herpes has taken a turn for the worse.
some things should stay between you, your dr, and underdog.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #3366
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
remember that youtube video that featured my mom, her dr, and underdog? i watch it every night when i go to bed.
Glad to be of service...

Old 11-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #3367
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I am the dictionary definition of a goober.
it is what it is. Some levels of "fail" are so low that you can actually be proud of your achievement.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:08 PM   #3368
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hear I should be proud of my achievement in training the TSA, but all I see are half-assed probes that don't even use the equipment I developed. Get your elbows dirty, you pansies!!!!
I'm staying home for Thanksgiving and Christmas now.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 11-22-2010, 02:15 PM   #3369
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm staying home for Thanksgiving and Christmas, now that my tripple-ripple-plug with vibrating insert has arrived!
uhm.... enjoy yourself.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:53 PM   #3370
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
uhm.... enjoy myself.
that barely makes sense.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:07 AM   #3371
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
uhm.... enjoy myself.
Quote:
that barely seems possible, without MY help
thanks for the kind offer... i think i will manage
Old 11-23-2010, 03:24 PM   #3372
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
thanks for the kind offer... i think i will manage up on my business.
Flaco told me you have quite the work ethic....I respect that.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:49 PM   #3373
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
i think i will manage
Flaco told me you have quite the work ethic....I respect that in working girls.
The internet is generally bad at conveying tone... but this sounds creepy regardless.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 11-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #3374
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
The internet is generally bad at conveying tone... but this sounds creepy regardless. I LOVE creepy!
Its those last 3 words that made it strange.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:39 PM   #3375
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its those last 3 inches that made it strange.
I hate to take this out of context but you're not giving us much to work with.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #3376
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Please don't take this out of context, but you've gotta shake it hard if you want me to work with it.
is this a "shake weight" type of thing? I'm not sure I even understand the comment to take it out of context.

Old 11-24-2010, 02:00 PM   #3377
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
It's time to give thanks for crash landing on a planet with such diverse flora and orifices.
I think you meant to say fauna...

Is this ghost ball??
Old 11-24-2010, 02:13 PM   #3378
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I think you meant to say futurama...
I am a fan.

Old 11-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #3379
Underdog

Quote:
Quote:
I think you meant to say pyronecrobestiality...
I am a HUGE fan.
I'm pretty sure that's as illegal as it is dangerous...

Old 11-24-2010, 06:04 PM   #3380
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that I was once a pretty princess..and by "pretty" I mean "slutty" and by "princess" I mean "street walker"
"Once"???

Old 11-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #3381
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'm once, twice, three times a lady!!!
I don't think that's how the song goes...

Is this ghost ball??
Old 11-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #3382
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I don't think that's how the shlong goes...
keep your deformities between you and flac!!

Old 11-30-2010, 10:07 AM   #3383
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
keep your deflowering between you and flac!!
I know you thought he was keeping himself for you.. but try to let go and be happy for them.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:23 PM   #3384
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I know you thought he was keeping himself for yoohoo...
that isn't even a complete thought...and why would he keep himself for a drink?

Last edited by sike; 11-30-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:40 PM   #3385
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
why would mcsluggo sell himself for a drink?
Well, there's a chance the man/woman was smoking... or he's a raging alcoholic.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 11-30-2010 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:08 PM   #3386
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Well, there's a chance the man was smoking a woman.
but what are "chances" of that?!

Old 12-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #3387
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What are the "chances" the "mavericks" can get "home" court advantage?
I don't think you understand how to use quotes. Or sarcasm.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 12-01-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #3388
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Once more, into my breach!
I don't think you understand how to use quotes. Or condoms.
On second thought, I won't be joining your literary club.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 12-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #3389
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
On second thought, I won't be beating my wife with club.
I don't know what this means...I guess I'm happy for her?

Old 12-01-2010, 11:47 PM   #3390
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I don't know what this means...I guess I'm gaping for him?
wat
Old 12-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #3391
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
wataburger!
lurn too spel!

Old 12-02-2010, 02:57 PM   #3392
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Someone just sold me a Dong-a Ilbo on eBay! Taking the rest of the day off to be by myself!
Hate to disappoint, but it's a Korean newspaper.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 12-02-2010, 04:09 PM   #3393
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You know what's disappointing? Koreans.
We don't need your racist commentary here, sir.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #3394
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
You have no power here, sir!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
*Removes trenchcoat*
AHHH!
What is this, Gaylords of the Rings?

Is this ghost ball??
Old 12-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #3395
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I've decided to name my daughter "Gaylord Focker"...cuz I want her to be a nurse.
I can't help but think there was a better way to go...

Old 12-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #3396
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:

Quote:
If i stand here long enough, the pee all runs down my trowser leg and is gone. Gravity is cool!
I can't help but think there was a better way to go...
for once we agree with each other.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #3397
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
for once we agree with killing puppies.
what's this 'we' business, Vick?

Is this ghost ball??
Old 12-06-2010, 10:04 AM   #3398
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm a purple flying squirrel!
This explains so much...I didn't know Dirk had a following among the Flying Squirrel species. but it makes sense.

Old 12-22-2010, 12:45 PM   #3399
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
This explains so much...it is the most i have learned since coming to probe your species. it all now makes sense...... now bend over.
nanoo nanoo?
Old 12-23-2010, 09:19 AM   #3400
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Janet Nanoo?
NO! For the fifth time, its "Janet Reno"!! But I still don't think you should be so determined to date her... I mean:

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!