Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-01-2007, 12:13 AM   #1041
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I'm getting bored with you people. If you want to just do this thing, call 867-5309...
I feel like I've heard that number somewhere before....
Old 03-05-2007, 11:26 AM   #1042
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I feel like I've seen that whore somewhere before....
do NOT talk about U2's mama that way!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:39 AM   #1043
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do NOT talk about U2's mama that way!!! I love her with all of my alien heart
Hey u2, you might want to buy a gun for your mom.
Old 03-05-2007, 12:12 PM   #1044
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey u2, you might want to buy some birth control for your mom.
Having a brother who is also your son REALLY screws up estate planning.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:17 PM   #1045
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
Having a brother who is also your son REALLY screws up estate planning. That's why my mother and I are so careful about birth control

?
Old 03-05-2007, 12:37 PM   #1046
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
?
No, I will NOT kiss you for a dollar.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:03 PM   #1047
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
No, I will NOT kiss you for a dollar. Sike's giving me 2!
sounds like love. or some sort of prostitution. It's hard to tell with him.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:29 PM   #1048
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
sounds like love. I'll stick with prostitution, thanks.
Well, I'M not gonna be the one to break it to your new bride.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:24 PM   #1049
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Well, I'M gonna be the one to get drunk and hit on your new bride.
You know sluggo....you're starting to get a little offensive
Old 03-05-2007, 02:50 PM   #1050
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
You know sluggo....you were starting to get a little offensive. What took you so long? Isn't she hot enough for you? We spent $800 at Victoria's Secret and you took 2 months (and a bottle of bourbon) to make a move!!??

( I SWEAR I'll just watch quietly from the corner... I won't touch you... you won't even notice that I'm there...)
Look, its YOUR WIFE that doesn't want you sitting in the corner bobbing like rain man. Take it up with her.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:52 PM   #1051
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You should've seen U2's head bobbing like rain man.

?
Old 03-05-2007, 03:53 PM   #1052
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is my "totally jealous" face
you really are funny looking.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-05-2007, 04:44 PM   #1053
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Flacolaco, you really are funny looking with my, uhm, in your mouth!

but don't let that stop you...
uh, I have somewhere else I'm supposed to be.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:46 PM   #1054
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
this is my "totally jealous" face
good one. show them your "I'm about to (censored)" face. I love it when you make that one.
Okay, you censored it but if it's what it looks like then gross.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:47 PM   #1055
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
uh, I have somewhere else I'm supposed to be. but I just cancelled after I found out this news! I love it when flaco gets in his "im in it till you finish" mood.
You guys have fun?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-05-2007 at 04:48 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #1056
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Quote:
Quote:
So do you guys want meet up?
Let me just get some pants on, where do you want to go?
Why don't you guys just come on over here, the hot tub's heating up and so am I
you crazy gays and your hot tubbing....

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-05-2007 at 05:19 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #1057
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
you crazy straight guys and your hot tubbing....us gay people prefer the dry sauna.... nothing like a dry heat when you are in heat.
okay?
Old 03-05-2007, 05:58 PM   #1058
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
okay?? look Flaco, just go away, we're trying to plan something here.

Anyways guys, we'll need a video camera, a watermelon, peanut butter, and the midgets and the donkey will be there at 7:30
youre right, I'll go
Old 03-06-2007, 09:26 AM   #1059
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
youre right, I'll go first. <zzzzziiiiip>
uh, you can have my turn.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:56 AM   #1060
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
uh, you can have my turn with the Hippo. I'm getting Kangaroo a nice present... I have to cut a hole in a box first though....
I'm pretty certain that that SNL song with Timberlake was a joke.... I don't think you would actually want to use that as an actual gift.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:13 AM   #1061
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
I'm pretty certain that Justin Timberlake wants to make hot monkey love to me.... I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl !!
Sorry, but that plaid skirt just DOESN'T look good on you.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:44 AM   #1062
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
It's a little known fact that the current number of maverick victories in a row just also happens to be the same number of inches worth of sausage I can slide down my throat.
you're disgusting.

btw, what happens then if they win tonight?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-06-2007 at 11:44 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #1063
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
My %*&#$ hurts.
I think bringing that complaint to an MD would be more appropriate

Last edited by mcsluggo; 03-06-2007 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:38 PM   #1064
sike
The Preacha

sigh.

Old 03-06-2007, 01:59 PM   #1065
mcsluggo
Golden Member

ok ok ok.
<I changed it>

are you trying to tell me there IS a line in this thread?
Who'd've thunk it?
Old 03-06-2007, 02:05 PM   #1066
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
ok ok ok. are you trying to tell me there IS a line of coke I can't do in one take? Who'd've thunk it?
I don't know your drug capacity...

Old 03-06-2007, 02:28 PM   #1067
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I don't know your drug capacity...me personally, I can fit 37 of those little balloons in my pooper. We were talking about being drug mules, right?
last time you talked about mules it was really gross
Old 03-06-2007, 02:33 PM   #1068
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
That mule just ruptured my %$#*@#^% !!!
<now I can die with a smile on my face >
don't die, dude
Old 03-06-2007, 04:28 PM   #1069
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
don't die, dude....I can't resist a good cadaver
really creeping me out now.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:55 PM   #1070
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
so... anyone think I have a chance with Hurley?
First off his name is Jorge Garcia... second off I don't think he subscribes to that magazine. But good luck?
Old 03-06-2007, 05:04 PM   #1071
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Look at me, I'm an admin! I get to do admin things and talk to my admin buddies and play with admin penis!! oooooh look at me!!
um... we all just think of you as a regular guy actually, but....well not now

Old 03-06-2007, 05:09 PM   #1072
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I will now insult you by calling you an admin!
That's not very nice.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:19 PM   #1073
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I think we should all hug
yeah, you would!
Old 03-07-2007, 01:52 PM   #1074
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
do the rest of you have a problem with your nose bleeding when you are trying to get the boogers out? I can't stand the taste of bloody boogers.
Didn't your mother tell you not to eat those things? Use a napkin. (oh no, the "napkin" word is leaving me open to alot of ridicule I can imagine.... should it stay????? why not....)
Old 03-07-2007, 01:59 PM   #1075
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
(oh no, its obvious that everything about me is begging for alot of ridicule.... should I stay????? why not....)
after all, Sike does.

Last edited by mcsluggo; 03-07-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #1076
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I use feminine napkins
somthing like that?
Old 03-07-2007, 06:31 PM   #1077
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'd do Ron Burgundy?
I'm gonna fire the teletypist!

Old 03-07-2007, 08:33 PM   #1078
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'm gonna fire my massage therapist!!
dude I told you, she's a masseuse, not a whore...
Old 03-08-2007, 09:30 AM   #1079
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
sike, give me a massage, you whore...
honey gathers more flies than vinegar
Old 03-08-2007, 09:41 AM   #1080
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
sluggo!!! Dont you call my sike-bear a whore! ILL KILL YOU!!!!!
what's that sound in your heart, u2?

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!