Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 08-24-2007, 10:09 AM   #1841
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Accio sike's creepy penis!!
I'm guessing that's not a wand you're holding when you say that?
Old 08-24-2007, 11:09 AM   #1842
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I love it when you hold MY "wand" to make your mumbo jumbo incantations. Dead sexy!
Somehow I don't think THESE scenes will make it to the Harry Potter version on the "big screen".
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:13 AM   #1843
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I'm guessing that's not a wand you're holding when you say that?
Now that you've summoned it, use the engorgio charm so you can see it.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:27 AM   #1844
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinFuture
I know how to play this game.
Are you sure? Because it doesn't really seem like you do.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:08 PM   #1845
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You walked into this thread like you knew what was going on, yet didn't have a clue
I hope it's alright if I try to figure this out through trial and error since I don't really feel like looking for the damn rules.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:24 PM   #1846
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope it's alright if I try to figure this out through trial and error since I don't really feel like looking for the damn rules. I sincerely want to be a good transvestite.
Huh. I didn't know they made a rule book for that.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:25 AM   #1847
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
I sincerely want to be a good transvestite.
Just ask, baby.
You know I made the rule book for that.
ah, teamwork.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:02 AM   #1848
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
Quote:
Expecto patronum!
Avada Kedavra
Ummmm.... that was harsh. He was trying to save you from the kiss and you kill him?
Old 08-27-2007, 10:20 AM   #1849
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I read slowly and I'm still not done with the last book yet.
Yeah, you suck.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:25 AM   #1850
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
you suck? Yeah!!!
c'mon now.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:33 AM   #1851
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
c'mon me.
What?
Old 08-27-2007, 10:54 AM   #1852
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I HATE u2 because he hasn't read Deathly Hallows yet!
Hate? That's kind of strong, isn't it? Besides, you should be supportive. I've set goals for myself and I'm being disciplined. It is killing me.... but reading that book is my reward. Get it?
Old 08-27-2007, 11:26 AM   #1853
DevinFuture

Quote:
Quote:
I sincerely want to be a good transvestite.
Just ask, baby.
You know I made the rule book for that.
Quote:
...I'm being disciplined. It is killing me.... but that is my reward. Get it?
These are the rules for being a transvestite?
It sounds more like bondage.

Last edited by DevinFuture; 08-27-2007 at 11:27 AM.
DevinFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:36 AM   #1854
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like bondage.
strange

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:47 PM   #1855
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Expecto patronum!
Avada Kedavra
Ummmm.... that was harsh. He was trying to save you from the kiss and you kill him?
Nerdiest post in the thread.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:06 AM   #1856
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
My patronus always conjures sike in his panties!!!!
I have a feeling that WOULD be quite effective in driving away a dementor or 20.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:12 AM   #1857
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
My Patronus is a 3 legged donkey.
You can't do magic. It's just a story.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:16 AM   #1858
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Nerdiest post in the thread.
no it was not.
I am going to tell on you, I am going to tell your mom how mean you are being, poo poo face. You take it back or else... I am a 3rd degree black belt ninja... and, and, and... you'll be sorry poo poo face, I know how to ninja you... and don't think I won't.

I hate you.
Yeah, that statement was pretty hard to refute, wasn't it?
Old 08-28-2007, 04:52 PM   #1859
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
mcsluggo is a git.
Yeah, that statement was pretty hard to refute, wasn't it?
If you say so?
Old 08-28-2007, 05:07 PM   #1860
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Quote:

I'm gonna git me some mcsluggo.
<heart>
If you say so?
no. You are not.

Last edited by mcsluggo; 08-28-2007 at 05:09 PM.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:45 AM   #1861
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
While I was not involved in any inappropriate conduct in the Minneapolis Airport or anywhere else, I chose to plead guilty to a lesser charge in hopes of making it go away. Penis.
Odd.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:24 AM   #1862
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Odd.
3?
Old 08-29-2007, 11:10 AM   #1863
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 way?
now sir!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-29-2007, 05:36 PM   #1864
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
NOW sir!!
You sound desperate...
Old 08-30-2007, 05:12 PM   #1865
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honest to goodness, I wasn't sending you any secret code. I always take a wide stance when I step up to the plate.
Are you guys talking baseball, or what?

Last edited by alexamenos; 08-30-2007 at 05:13 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 08:16 AM   #1866
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos

Quote:
Honest to goodness, I wasn't sending you any secret code. I always take a wide stance when I step up to the plate.
Are you guys talking baseball, or what? Cause I gotta tell ya, 3rd base in Flacolaco Park is a BEAUUUUUuuuuutiful thing.
Lets stick to basketball.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:19 PM   #1867
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Lets stick to ball.
I'm not sure what you mean

Old 09-04-2007, 12:24 PM   #1868
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean. Could you please come over here and REALLY demonstrate what you meant...?
THAT is certainly not what I meant, I will NOT go over there... and please zip your pants back up.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:33 PM   #1869
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
THAT is certainly what I meant, in fact, I will flip the switch and impregnate you before it even gets dark.
wow.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:25 AM   #1870
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
wow...I'll take it all!
woah!

Old 09-05-2007, 12:36 PM   #1871
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
Does anyone want to do the uhh...'Tube-steak boogie' with me?
No thanks, I'm a vagetarian
Neither of you are funny.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:53 PM   #1872
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Does anyone want to do the uhh...'Tube-steak boogie' with me?

No thanks, I'm a vagetarian .

Neither of you are funny.
quit teasing and put up or shut up.
this is not a pretty sight.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:02 PM   #1873
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
make me a video...I can't wait
I won't be there...so I won't be able to...

Old 09-05-2007, 02:52 PM   #1874
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
I heard all of the heterosexual board members are getting together for a party. Can someone take pictures so I can see who I want to convert next?
I won't be there(obviously not invited)...so I won't be able to...
and they bring it back to the world of gay. Nice.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 09-05-2007 at 03:16 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #1875
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm gay...and Nice.
you are boring

Old 09-06-2007, 07:39 AM   #1876
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:

Quote:
I'm gay...and Nice.
you are boring, gay is soooooo last year.
Get with the times, I am now a trisexual hermaphrodite.... PLUS i have scores (SCORES i tell ya!) of venerial diseases.
you're mom must be so proud
Old 09-06-2007, 08:53 AM   #1877
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you're mom must be so proud....wait, do creep aliens have moms?
I doubt it. I think he was spawned in the union of his creepy alien Dad, and a used colonoscopy tube. gross.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:05 AM   #1878
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I doubt it. I think he was spawned in the union of his creepy alien Dad, and a used colonoscopy tube. that is SO grosshot.
"grosshot"? Well I'm sorry to disappoint you....but it was just hot!

Old 09-07-2007, 05:53 PM   #1879
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Quote:
In my signature is the acronym "TMWNITCBR"
Which, you forgot to add, stands for Too Much Willie Nelson Is The Crack Booty Red
Hmmmmm..... it starts out making sense but then takes a turn for the worse.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 09-07-2007 at 05:54 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:24 PM   #1880
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Hmmmmm..... it starts out making sense but then takes a turn for the worse...just how I like my loving!
woah

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!