Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: How will the series against the Spurs turn out?
Mavs in 4 2 1.35%
Mavs in 5 7 4.73%
Mavs in 6 87 58.78%
Mavs in 7 33 22.30%
Spurs in 7 6 4.05%
Spurs in 6 12 8.11%
Spurs in 5 0 0%
Spurs in 4 1 0.68%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #41
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Not to mention how long ago that game was played - in the NBA, what does February have to do with April? (aside from seeding, which isn't the issue...)
Yup...

I still am thinking about how this is the best stretch of basketball we've seen Dallas have to finish a season in quite a while.

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=1524
Quote:
DONUT 12: As part of the celebration of Fan Appreciation Night at the AAC, crowd fave Jason Terry grabbed the pregame microphone.

"This year was a great season, and I promise you one thing,’’ Jet said. “The best is yet to come."

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 04-16-2009 at 01:19 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #42
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I'm predicting that the Lakers are the only team in the West that win a road game.

Therefore, sadly, I must go with Spurs in 7.
I am hoping that the Mavs team we see in the playoffs will be the Mavs team we have seen of late. If they play with that energy and that desire there will be two teams with a road win. I say Mavs in seven!!

Last edited by left texas; 04-17-2009 at 03:06 PM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #43
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Mavs in 7

Last edited by Justin Credible; 04-16-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:15 PM   #44
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just saw that game 6 is scheduled on my birthday. Wouldn't that be something.
Game 7 is scheduled on mine
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #45
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
I just saw that game 6 is scheduled on my birthday. Wouldn't that be something.
Game 2 is on my birthday. Wouldn't that be something to win a 7 game series after 2 games?
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #46
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Too many bdays during this series. Mavs cannot disappoint any of us on our bdays!
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:33 AM   #47
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

The biggest obstacle in this series is not guarding Parker or Duncan... but trying to go up against Pop in a best of 7 game series.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #48
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

True. But I get the feeling that R C is worthy of this upcoming battle! IMO what puts us over the top is Josh Howard. If he plays D, slashes and goes to the cup relentlessly we will win.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:38 AM   #49
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
The biggest obstacle in this series is not guarding Parker or Duncan... but trying to go up against Pop in a best of 7 game series.
db.com lays it out on the line for ya:
Who would you rather be in the matchup vs Pop:
Carlisle or Avery?

It's also a big deal for Dwayne Casey.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #50
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

my bday is between game 1 and 2
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #51
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

Does the Spurs board have a poll? I'm curious to see how their fans voted. Copy/paste it here if you can.

Last edited by Blackspider972; 04-17-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #52
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor20 View Post
my bday is between game 1 and 2
Well, that makes two reasons to have a drink: Either celebration of frustration

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #53
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider972 View Post
Does the Spurs board have a poll? I'm curious to see how their fans voted. Copy/paste it here if you can.
just have a look at spurstalk.com

You don't have to register to read the posts there.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #54
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
just have a look at spurstalk.com

You don't have to register to read the posts there.
...but you do need a strong stomach...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:51 PM   #55
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'll stay away from Spurs boards to keep my cool. They can all rot in the pits of the worst fans of all time over there for all I care. They show no respect and deserve none.

Man I'm pumped about this. I literally haven't been this excited about the Mavs since the last time we met up with the Spurs in the playoffs. I hate them to the bitter end....and regret nothing!!!!

GO MAVS!!!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:13 PM   #56
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

My birthday is in December.

Mavs in 6. Dirk averages 36/9/3 and breaks Bowen's leg somewhere in the process. Final Answer.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #57
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I think I'll stay away from Spurs boards to keep my cool. They can all rot in the pits of the worst fans of all time over there for all I care. They show no respect and deserve none.

Man I'm pumped about this. I literally haven't been this excited about the Mavs since the last time we met up with the Spurs in the playoffs. I hate them to the bitter end....and regret nothing!!!!

GO MAVS!!!
Spurs fans are spoiled, but Rockets fans are illiterate, uneducated little sh!ts.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #58
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm predicting that the Lakers are the only team in the West that win a road game.

Therefore, sadly, I must go with Spurs in 7.
I love it when I'm wrong.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:41 PM   #59
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the end of tonight you could be real wrong.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #60
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You really thought three of the series were going seven, according to form?

You live in a very idealistic world!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #61
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Findelker is already wrong......
Old 04-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #62
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
You really thought three of the series were going seven, according to form?

You live in a very idealistic world!
You should always assume I'm being sarcastic. (You know this already, of course)

Last edited by Flacolaco; 04-18-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:09 AM   #63
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

For the past year or so, I've kinda thought that Manu was the Spurs best offensive weapon. Without him, this Spurs team is extremely ordinary. The Mavs are definitively the better team. However, that does not assure a win. The Mavs managed to lose quite a few games this season in which they were definitively the better team.

Originally, I was thinking Mavs in 5..then settled on Mavs in 6. If this series goes 6, it'll be because the Mavs lay at least one huge egg in a game.

Last edited by Murphy3; 04-19-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:13 AM   #64
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

didn'T expect 3 of 4 road teams to win on day one though... that really was unexpected.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:57 AM   #65
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

flaco, I must admit... you're wrong often!

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:57 PM   #66
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Benny, bricklayer, df_helgor, Dim499, Hayden Weir, turbo.mav, ty

Geniuses!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-28-2009 at 11:58 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:00 AM   #67
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
Hell, I thought Mavs in 6 was being homerish!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:04 AM   #68
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I am entirely disappointed to have chosen the Mavs in seven. I guess expected more from Junior Miller's Spurrrrrrs!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:06 AM   #69
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really, really disappointed in myself for having Mavs in 6.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:24 AM   #70
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I was close.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:26 AM   #71
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

I was not. lol
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:23 AM   #72
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I am ashamed to have under estimated our boys. Thought it was going to 6. Dang. Never again

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:31 AM   #73
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

i'm disappointed in the mavs for sleepwalking through game 2. they should have won this in 4.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:34 AM   #74
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

The series shouldn't have even started. It was total domination baby!

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags