Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #41
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

I need a photoshop expert to put together a team picture with this caption:

YES. WE. DID.

HELL YEAH!
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #42
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

I don't even know what to say. I'm so emotional right now. Happy, screaming, words can't be processed. Omg. Mavericks!!
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:01 PM   #43
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:01 PM   #44
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

JUST
Old 06-12-2011, 10:01 PM   #45
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

I lost it when Dirk held that trophy. I am so freaking excited about this, I can't even think right now.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #46
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post
AWESOME!

We're going to take, the Larry O'Brien trophy......to South Dallas!

YES MAVERICKS!
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #47
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I've been a Mavs fan since I was 9 years old back in 1980. Tonight is my childhood dream come true.

Congrats boys you earned it!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #48
kingmalaki

kingmalaki is infamous around these partskingmalaki is infamous around these parts

Congrats guys. Your team went out and took it. And props to your fans that made the trip to Miami.

Very classy of Cuban to let the original owner accept the trophy.
kingmalaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #49
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

FUCK YEAH, KIDD WITH THE RING, FINALLY !!!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #50
DIRK LEGIONS

DIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to all

DIRK LEGIONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #51
DNowitzki41mavs

DNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I hope I'm not the only one crying.
of course not
DNowitzki41mavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #52
DIRK LEGIONS

DIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to all

Old 06-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #53
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

I can't describe my feelings right now... watched the game with a friend (that's why I didn't join the talk during the game. We were both so punped and the result is so great....

Anybody a link btw? My ILP just stopped...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #54
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #55
DIRK LEGIONS

Old 06-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #56
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

im just happy... a long season - actually the first one that i managed to watch all of dallas 103 games live - and we finish it all....

damn proud of the mavs.

very well deserved.

i sure the heat will get their trophy eventually... but not yet! this was our year!
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #57
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Oh my God!!!

Thank you Mavs!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #58
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Unhappy clowns from ESPN, fu.. you.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #59
kchan4487

kchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the roughkchan4487 is a jewel in the rough

Happy for KIDD...Finally.
kchan4487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #60
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Guys....

Remember that time the Mavs won an NBA TITLE????

I can't seem to keep my eyes dry, even 20 min later.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #61
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I have no words. I'm still trying to process this. I'm happy I can share this with you all. Every single one of you.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #62
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Link anyone for postgame reactions by ESPN, ABC etc? My ILP just stopped transmission.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 06-12-2011, 10:08 PM   #63
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

This is amazing, but also kind of surreal. Hasn't sunk in yet.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #64
hotsauce

hotsauce will become famous soon enough

WHat an incredible ride! Became a fan in 2002; joined this forum 2003 (almost never post) and suffered through all the heartache. Now i am in tears... I Love this team and all you guys though.. GOd bless! 2011 Champions... OH MY GOD
hotsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #65
DNowitzki41mavs

DNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really nice

http://www.nba.com/live1/
DNowitzki41mavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #66
waterking

waterking is on a distinguished road

I want to go on record as saying that without Jason Terry the Mavs would not have closed out the Heat. Jason....I have booed you...dissed you...and generally just despised the way you played at "championship" time but, in attendance at game 4 I saw a different player.

I now apologize, will support you in the future....and will eat my crow in peace.

Congrats Mavs....Congrats Dirk, Jason, etal....
waterking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:11 PM   #67
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

I can't believe they have to tell us that it's "our moment" of course it is ESPN/ABC, STFU.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #68
soul2k8

soul2k8 is on a distinguished road

this feels beyond awesome. still shaking.
soul2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #69
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hakmj...embedded#at=69
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #70
irishock
Banned

irishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these parts

Words cannot explain the emotions I'm going through right now.

And we'll win it all again next year. And again. And Again.
irishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #71
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Chris Webber is butthurt that Dirk won that ring...
Old 06-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #72
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

It's been a long ass road since the days of Loren Meyer, Tony Dumas, Chris Anstey, and Lorenzo Williams. The 3 J's. The constant disappointment on the biggest stage. All of that struggle, all of that sacrifice...but it's FINALLY over. Dallas Mavericks, 2011 NBA Champions. Team of destiny.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #73
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNowitzki41mavs View Post
Ty, was already trying that one, but didn't work. Thought the presser hasn't started yet. Refreshed my browser and now it's working. Was there anyone before Spoelstra?

Old 06-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #74
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAMPS BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #75
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

This is so surreal. There were times when I thought this day would never come. It is here. This is the day. I'm on cloud 9.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #76
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

DESHAWN STEVENSON GOT A RING!
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:18 PM   #77
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Tears were rolling down his face with 18 seconds left. He needs to go let his emotions out.
Really?My stream was not clear enough.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #78
MavsFanSinceDayOne

MavsFanSinceDayOne will become famous soon enough

As my name states, I've been a Mavs Fan Since Day One and it seemed this moment never was going to happen. Well... IT HAPPENED! DALLAS MAVERICKS - WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #79
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Dirk crying at the end of the interview... such an emotional moment
Old 06-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #80
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

So proud of this team. I'm so happy right now. DIRK TERRY KIDD - Everyone, it was a total team effort. Magnificent.

*sports tear

Tags
attention whore murph, dirk, dirk > any tag ever, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk=god of heat, dirk=god of thunder, dirk=nba champion!, epic fail bump, i can die now