Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-24-2007, 04:52 AM   #721
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Oh - and I'm very much looking forward to I am Legend. Each preview looks better and better. Glad I wasn't in charge of that movie, though, cause I'da just called it Omega Man and made Will Smith talk like Charlton Heston the whole time.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2007, 11:18 AM   #722
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
"Bender's Big Score" It's the first of 4 full length feature films released on DVD. Please buy one. We need to get this show into production on TV again.
I thought it was going back into production. Last I heard, Comedy Central picked it up, or did I just dream that?
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 03:30 PM   #723
adirktotheheart
Banned

adirktotheheart has a spectacular aura aboutadirktotheheart has a spectacular aura about

For the sophisticated reefer addict who eschews the conventional CGI-laden flash-bang epic: Army of Darkness...
adirktotheheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:43 AM   #724
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

No Country for Old Men --->>>can only be associated with the word "Masterpiece". There is no other word that comes close to describe how good this movie is. The Cowboys and Mavs are doomed!

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 12-17-2007 at 10:43 AM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:46 AM   #725
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
I thought it was going back into production. Last I heard, Comedy Central picked it up, or did I just dream that?
The 4 straight to DVD movies will be cut into 16 episodes and aired on Comedy Central for one "season."

As of right now, no further production is planned.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:21 PM   #726
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone seen Charlie Wilsons War? I'm looking forward to seeing it.....Anything with Tom Hanks and Aaron Sorkin is probably worth seeing.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:02 PM   #727
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Winter Light (Ingmar Bergman in full "God's Silence" mode)
Early seasons of the Simpsons
The Wire Season 4

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:41 PM   #728
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

The newest South Park season
MissNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 11:16 PM   #729
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Winter Light (Ingmar Bergman in full "God's Silence" mode)
Early seasons of the Simpsons
The Wire Season 4
This is from another thread, but I saw this while watching last night.

If you watch the last episode with the audio commentary, David Simon says that "Rawls is a cocksucker" is just random grafitti and that the author of the grafitti didn't know anything. He said it was just trivia for the viewer.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:04 AM   #730
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Yeah, I noticed that. Lots of questions that the show doesn't have to answer, but could choose to over the next 10 episodes.

Did I mention that I'm super psyched for the new season???

Old 12-28-2007, 01:39 AM   #731
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw hairspray for the first time... pretty good.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 02:10 AM   #732
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I noticed that. Lots of questions that the show doesn't have to answer, but could choose to over the next 10 episodes.

Did I mention that I'm super psyched for the new season???
Simon originally wanted the show to be five seasons, and he claims to be about rewarding his viewers by closing stories, so I'm sure we'll get alot of answers. You have to give HBO credit for allowing the series to finish despite the lack of ratings and awards.

I'm with ya on the psyche factor. Over the last couple months I've rewatched the entire series, and I've been reading "Homocide".
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:44 PM   #733
adirktotheheart
Banned

adirktotheheart has a spectacular aura aboutadirktotheheart has a spectacular aura about

"Reign of Fire" with Christian Bale - neat movie
"Army of Darkness" - funny
"Chungking Express" - awesome movie
Old 12-29-2007, 12:55 PM   #734
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Juno.

Really good movie. Ellen Page did a really good job. Surprisingly touching.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 10:23 PM   #735
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adirktotheheart
"Reign of Fire" with Christian Bale - neat movie
"Army of Darkness" - funny
"Chungking Express" - awesome movie

I love Chungking Express thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. If you haven't checked out other Wong Kar-Wai films, you should. Start with "In The Mood For Love", an absolute classic.

Old 12-30-2007, 02:27 AM   #736
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street

I really really really wanted to not like this musical. But I failed. It was pretty damn good.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:54 AM   #737
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, there's a few movies out now i want to see.

Walk Hard
I Am Legend
Sweeney Todd
Juno

glad to hear that two people here liked the last 2 on my list.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #738
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I heard from one of my non-musical-lover friends that Sweeney Todd sucks, but that's not enough to throw me away from it yet. I'm planning on seeing it soon.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #739
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Sweeney Todd was just ok in my book. Good performances, especially by Helena Bohem Carter. I just didn't think it was anything great.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 12-31-2007, 12:33 AM   #740
Nash13
Diamond Member

2007's best:

1. Eastern Promises
2. No Country for Old Men
3. The Bourne Ultimatum
4. Grindhouse
5. 3:10 To Yuma
6. American Gangster
7. Juno
8. Knocked Up
9. Rescue Dawn
10. Superbad

~The Salesman
Old 01-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #741
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Batman Returns

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:15 AM   #742
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Batman Returns
My god I love that movie. Everytime the holiday season rolls around I watch that movie about every other day.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:26 PM   #743
adirktotheheart
Banned

Quote:
I love Chungking Express thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. If you haven't checked out other Wong Kar-Wai films, you should. Start with "In The Mood For Love", an absolute classic.
Hey thanks for the tip! I'll definitely check his other movies out.

Here's some more:

The Sweet Hereafter - great movie
Exotica - complex and shocking
Memento - great mystery
Nobody's Fool - with Paul Newman
The Thing - uber creepy

Last edited by adirktotheheart; 01-03-2008 at 07:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:48 PM   #744
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Fargo
Old 01-05-2008, 12:48 AM   #745
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

No Country For Old Men......... I will get sick of this movie soon if I keep watching it everyday like I am. But it seems it gets better everytime I watch it.

I really really wanna go see There Will Be Blood, but I will be going to watch Juno tomorrow night.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:44 AM   #746
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
No Country For Old Men......... I will get sick of this movie soon if I keep watching it everyday like I am. But it seems it gets better everytime I watch it.
I've seen it 3 times already. God, I love the Coen brothers.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:46 AM   #747
bernardos70
Diamond Member

"Is something wrong?"

"With what?"

"With anything?"

"Is that what you're asking me? 'Is there's something wrong with anything?'"

Last edited by bernardos70; 01-05-2008 at 01:47 AM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 05:57 AM   #748
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Schindler's List, except I can't finish it (the DVD is too scratched).

I've never seen the whole thing before, and it's such an insanely good movie I now find myself mad that I won't get to finish it.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:49 PM   #749
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
"Is something wrong?"

"With what?"

"With anything?"

"Is that what you're asking me? 'Is there's something wrong with anything?'"
don't get me started. this scene is sooo uncomfortable that I was gripping the chair arms until it was over.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:00 PM   #750
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

batman (the tim burton original)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-14-2008, 06:08 PM   #751
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

3:10 to Yuma - good except for the G.I. Joe like sequence at the end.

Eastern Promises - very good and compeling until the end. felt like a short story or graphic novel. was it?
Old 01-15-2008, 05:32 PM   #752
sike
The Preacha

friends season 3...my wife laughs and I love that.

Old 01-15-2008, 08:06 PM   #753
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Once - really sweet movie. It's a musical of sorts, but not the randomly-break-out-into-song type. It's centered around two struggling musicians and their budding romance. It helps a lot if you actually like the songs (which I certainly did) but the performances of the two leads is enough to carry the film.

Old 01-15-2008, 09:42 PM   #754
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

LOST Season 3.

Getting ready for the new stuff.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:43 PM   #755
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Juno......... pretty damn good movie, if I do say so myself. Hopefully I should be able to see There Will Be Blood.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:57 AM   #756
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Juno was a really, really good movie.

I was hesitant, because I failed to see how someone could make a comedy around that subject matter and make it something I would like, but I heard so much about it that I gave it a chance.

Somehow, it succeeded in being funny, heartwarming, and painted the whole teen pregnancy topic in a very proper light, imo.

Very good movie.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #757
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched a darn good Australian Western called The Proposition that would make a great double feature with 3:10 to Yuma, and that I'd highly recommend to y'all. As others have mentioned above, Eastern Promises was very good, and well worth watching. I also recently enjoyed watching the Korean monster movie 'The Host', and I was both profoundly sickened, but also impressed by the extremely well made by disturbing and angering 'Jack Ketchum'sThe Girl Next Door'. Now, it's pretty darned hard for any film to upset my sensibilities or actually make me feel sick or angry, but this film managed to do it- if you watch this, just be prepared for a movie that Stephen King calls, 'Stand by Me on crack' to become very upsetting and hard to watch about halfway through the picture...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 01-21-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:46 PM   #758
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Evil,

Proposition was the hotness. I'm a huge Guy Pearce fan, so that was cool. It was actually written by Nick Cave (of The Bad Seeds).

Also, just wanted to let everyone know that "There Will Be Blood" is probably the best movie of the decade, and Daniel Day Lewis' performance may be my favorite of all time (definitely top 3). Paul Dano holds his own, although DDL outshines him a bit too much in some scenes, but hey, he's DDL. The direction and cinematography were sublime, echoing Malick, Ozu, and Kubrick all at once. The film definitely had an overall Kubrickian feel, from the shots to the story structure. The score, composed by Radiohead's Johnny Greenwood, was rock-solid as well.

Must-see!

Old 01-21-2008, 11:26 PM   #759
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah the proposition with Guy Pearce...Yes thumbs up.

Also Eastern Promises had such a sense of menace all of the time.

Just finished Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon, plenty, bloody...Sort of a combination death wish with a taxi driver kicker. Pretty good.

First Snow with Guy Pearce was good as well.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:44 PM   #760
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel Day Lewis really picks his roles doesn't he. I really enjoyed Last of the Mohiccans and kings of new york.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annoying thread title, cadfail goes to work, flash fluff warning, got a bit fluffy in here, inception geeks..., stupidgookisstupid, what the fluff?