Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-22-2011, 12:55 AM   #1081
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Changing someone's quote and saying "you mad?" really shows you much you've grown up the past couple years. Bravo.
You sad?
Old 04-22-2011, 12:59 AM   #1082
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
yeah, it means we're winning the series in 5 instead of 4.
Why do folks say it like it's a given? Yes, I hope we can get the win but some people say it like it's already predetermined or something.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:02 AM   #1083
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Why do folks say it like it's a given? Yes, I hope we can get the win but some people say it like it's already predetermined or something.
i've visited the future.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:03 AM   #1084
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's also (loosely) possible the Blazers will win the next 3 and send the Mavs home in 6. Why don't we spend all our time worrying about the negative possibilities until we all have strokes? Sounds fun.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:11 AM   #1085
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You sad?
This isn't Spurstalk. If you want respect, stop being an idiot.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:13 AM   #1086
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

For some reason I am at ease with this loss. I said in first page or second one that the winner of this game would lose in game 4 and I am sticking to that
Old 04-22-2011, 01:16 AM   #1087
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
This isn't Spurstalk. If you want respect, stop being an idiot.
My original point didn't cross the line, but somehow you have a problem with it. At this point, I could careless if you don't respect me. I know if I'm a good poster others will respect me. Have a nice night.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:16 AM   #1088
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
For some reason I am at ease with this loss. I said in first page or second one that the winner of this game would lose in game 4 and I am sticking to that
I'm holding out hope you're right. I was depressed for a about a half hour after the game but then begun to get my positive vibe back.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:19 AM   #1089
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Still, despite it all, this thing was about FTs and TOs. If the Mavs hit their FTs and eliminate a few TOs, they win.
Yeah, probably. But if they could have found some offense in the paint it wouldn't even have come to that. We tried (witness Barea's extended minutes), but it just didn't happen.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:27 AM   #1090
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

I really wish the NBA would tell the refs the fundamentals of the game so they would understand what a moving screen is and what a travel is.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:31 AM   #1091
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Not surprising that the Blazers got this one. The fans, being home and down two games-they had a lot of pressure and they stepped up. Bright spot-they won primarily because of the turnovers and missed fts. Dirk and the guards are unlikely to miss those fts again and they need (Kidd, esp.) to take better care of the ball. All that fumbling and poor play, and they still could have won. Frustrating, but the Blazers are a talented team. No reason to think they're going to lie down.
Now, let's see if the Mavs respond with fire on Saturday. (Didn't see too many temper tantrums from Dirk and co., so that's another positive thing.) They know how wild the crowd is and hopefully can become numb to it.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:12 AM   #1092
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really wish the NBA would tell the refs the fundamentals of the game so they would understand what a moving screen is and what a travel is.
The NBA and their conspiracies I tell ya.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #1093
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

They took our difference maker in Tyson.
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:45 PM   #1094
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm sure they are, they're just dragging the series out another game to line their pockets.
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #1095
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon View Post
Thx to refs and Haywood FTs, main reason we lost.
Rick "jim carrey" Carlisle too.he makes me happy every game.

Marion only 28minutes in a PO game?????are you serius????incredible.
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #1096
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That isn't the problem: a few years ago $tern signed onto Affirmative Action for Dyslexics; they quickly had to get them out of their first assignments in accounting, so he moved them over to become referees

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:14 PM   #1097
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
Now all the Blazers have to do is win the next game and the series is tied. This sucks.
Quote:
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
Talk about thinking pessimistic...
Quote:
And talk about captain obvious.
Quote:
I never said Portland was going to win. But obviously we would have had more room for error if we could got this win. Do you guys not realize the difference between 3-0 and 2-1?
Quote:
yeah, it means we're winning the series in 5 instead of 4.
Fail.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #1098
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fail.
congratulations. i'm sure you must be really happy.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:22 PM   #1099
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn...that sucked...Roy really played out of his mind out there. Fouled on a 3 ptr, banks in a shot...Yuck...

I mean yuck...Gotta lace 'em back up and get after it again boys...See ya monday night!!!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:26 PM   #1100
LSMF
Diamond Member

Quote:
congratulations. i'm sure you must be really happy.
Nice prediction tbh.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #1101
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I once predicted "tails." I was right. Bow before my clairvoyance.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:54 PM   #1102
tomly

tomly will become famous soon enough

Fixed,may as well qatch wrestling!
tomly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:57 PM   #1103
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomly View Post
Fixed,may as well qatch wrestling!
funny you should say that, because i'm highly considering watching WWE RAW and tough enough on monday night isntead of the game. of course i could never miss a mavs game, but i admit it would be better for my own sanity and health.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #1104
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Put Roy's bony knees in the ring and I'll watch too.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 05:29 AM   #1105
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

mod edit

Last edited by mary; 04-24-2011 at 11:29 AM. Reason: please read community standards..thanks
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barea takeover=loss, broken english = win?, f carlisle f barea, great game by chandler, jj = momentum changer :(, peja airball = loss, refs took over = lost