Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-06-2011, 02:48 PM   #81
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.google.com/search?q=KOBE+...w=1280&bih=845

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #82
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Thank god this starts an hour earlier.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:15 PM   #83
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

damn i'm nervous for this one. Going in to this series, I thought that if any team could beat the Lakers, it was us. However (and please don't draw and quarter me for this) I was also under the impression that when both teams were performing at optimum efficiency, and playing their absolute best ball, the Lakers were going to be the better team, at least the majority of the time. In my opinion, the Mavs have been playing very SOLID basketball, but not GREAT basketball. There have been multiple things to point to that we could be doing better. However, I think the key has been that the Lakers have been playing extremely average ball. PJ has made some VERY questionable coaching decisions, and the Lakers as a whole just seem completely out of sync. I think this is going to change, and I really don't think the reigning 2-time champs are gonna let themselves continue to perform this poorly. I don't get the same sense of dread that the Mavs could collapse, as I have in the past. I expect us to come out and play our best game of the series up until this point. I also expect to see the Lakers come out with their best game of the series.

This is what I've been waiting to see, our best vs. their best. If we take this game tonight, I will be more impressed with this team than I have at any point in the last 15 years. FUCKIN KILL EM MAVS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #84
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
Thank god this starts an hour earlier.
And thank god it's Friday. I don't think I could do another 1 am weeknight this week with an 8-5 job. It's like I've lost a whole nights sleep this week......but sooooo worth it.

Jeez, I sound old.

Last edited by muzak; 05-06-2011 at 03:28 PM.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:30 PM   #85
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzak View Post
And thank god it's Friday. I don't think I could do another 1 am weeknight this week with an 8-5 job. It's like I've lost a whole nights sleep this week......but sooooo worth it.

Jeez, I sound old.
I'm 22 and I can't stand it. Honest to God truth, when the Mavs were down 60-44 on Monday night I halfway hoped the Lakers would just pull away so I could go to bed.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:37 PM   #86
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
Dear God,

It's my birthday. Please let the Mavs win. That's all I ask.
Happy Birthday! And hopefully, your wish will come true.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #87
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Re: the news that Odom might start, I don't know that it really helps the Lakers. Even if Bynum, Gasol, and Odom all played 38 minutes tonight (which would be a stretch), you'd still have 30 minutes left in the frontcourt (which Artest would ordinarily play). Those minutes still have to go to a combination of Shannon Brown and Matt Barnes. That's a serious downgrade.

Also, FWIW, although Odom won't play at SF all that often, if he's at SF he won't be able to guard Dirk, which means more of Gasol on Dirk.

Desperation move.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:42 PM   #88
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

All news I've seen says that Brown will start with Kobe at the 3...
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #89
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
I'm 22 and I can't stand it. Honest to God truth, when the Mavs were down 60-44 on Monday night I halfway hoped the Lakers would just pull away so I could go to bed.
And it's harder to sleep after an exciting win.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #90
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Sounds like that may have been a smoke screen. Odom said he's starting.

Although, it's possible Odom's comment was a smoke screen...

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #91
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6494207
Old 05-06-2011, 04:00 PM   #92
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Also, FWIW, although Odom won't play at SF all that often, if he's at SF he won't be able to guard Dirk, which means more of Gasol on Dirk.
This is probably true, but I'm not completely sure that Gasol can't guard Marion. His complete lack of outside shot would mean that Gasol just has to stay in front of him and not let him drive. Marion would probably have to hit a couple of ten footers to open things up for himself.

I doubt they try it, but I actually think they could do it.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 05-06-2011 at 04:01 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:03 PM   #93
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Sounds like that may have been a smoke screen. Odom said he's starting.

Although, it's possible Odom's comment was a smoke screen...
I'm sure there's some gamesmanship there, but who really cares? Either way, they're up against it. They have to replace Artest's 32 mpg.

Playoff stats:
Artest - .145 WS/48; 15.7 PER
Odom - .113 WS/48; 15.6 PER
Barnes - .048 WS/48; 8.7 PER
Brown - .021 WS/48; 10.9 PER

Most of the 32 mpg have to go to Barnes or Brown (unless Odom is going to play the full 48). That's a significant downgrade, no matter which way you look at it.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #94
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Looks like Odom is starting this basically mean we will see a tight 8 man rotation like portland did.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #95
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
I'm sure there's some gamesmanship there, but who really cares? Either way, they're up against it. They have to replace Artest's 32 mpg.

Playoff stats:
Artest - .145 WS/48; 15.7 PER
Odom - .113 WS/48; 15.6 PER
Barnes - .048 WS/48; 8.7 PER
Brown - .021 WS/48; 10.9 PER

Most of the 32 mpg have to go to Barnes or Brown (unless Odom is going to play the full 48). That's a significant downgrade, no matter which way you look at it.
I agree completely, as I stated in the other thread. Trying to paint this as a positive for the Lakers is just absurd.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:09 PM   #96
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
This is probably true, but I'm not completely sure that Gasol can't guard Marion. His complete lack of outside shot would mean that Gasol just has to stay in front of him and not let him drive. Marion would probably have to hit a couple of ten footers to open things up for himself.

I doubt they try it, but I actually think they could do it.
The Mavs would kill them in transition, but even in the halfcourt I think Gasol would have real problems. Marion moves too well and is able to attack off cuts too fluidly for Gasol to chase him.

EDIT: One other big negative for the Lakers if Odom is on the court at SF is that the Mavs can put Peja in the game. Gasol has no prayer there.

Last edited by kg_veteran; 05-06-2011 at 04:15 PM.
kg_veteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:12 PM   #97
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #98
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Gasol most certainly can guard Marion. Marion's main game outside of transition is putbacks and post ups. He won't have that luxury on Pau. Now Peja might be an interesting route, because it completely removes him from the paint...well, at that point I'm sure they'd stick Odom on Peja and Pau on Dirk.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:34 PM   #99
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Gasol most certainly can guard Marion. Marion's main game outside of transition is putbacks and post ups. He won't have that luxury on Pau. Now Peja might be an interesting route, because it completely removes him from the paint...well, at that point I'm sure they'd stick Odom on Peja and Pau on Dirk.
No, his main game outside of transition is dive cuts and floaters. If he's rolling to the basket or moving without the ball, how is Gasol going to keep up with him?

I don't think they can hide Gasol over there at all.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:37 PM   #100
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Odom on Marion I can see, Gasol is a Massive stretch. No way they can do that, but I would really like to see them try it. Marion will run him ragged and tire him out and then they will really be stretched thin. Run that tall bastard all over the court fast break or in the half-court. No reason he would even try to post Pau up, he would be blowin by him in isolations ideally. His offense is so unpredictable and awkward he could probably still work enough in the post to be effective.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:45 PM   #101
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

The arena is going for a "blue out" tonight. I am really excited to see and hear how the Mavs fans react.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:46 PM   #102
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Even though I'm nervous... I can't help but think that if the Lakers had some magic "switch", they would have flipped it in game 2.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:48 PM   #103
LonghornDub

I think the switch to the home court is going to outweigh most of this other stuff. Official prediction: Mavs by 11.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #104
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

uhh...
http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/48386/la...ationship.html
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #105
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Let´s cut them open !
Old 05-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #106
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
C'mon, dude, I already posted that on page 2.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #107
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #108
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Now they have this tremendous opportunity and find themselves the favorites for the first time in forever, which they historically don't handle well.
Who historically doesn't handle it well? Could you be more specific?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #109
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Let the excuse-making begin...

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 05-06-2011 at 06:30 PM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #110
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone explain the choice of picture in this article?
Old 05-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #111
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Trevor Ariza used to play for the Lakers?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:54 PM   #112
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Who historically doesn't handle it well? Could you be more specific?
Solid post! would read again.

Old 05-06-2011, 05:54 PM   #113
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I'm nervous as hell about this game. I have every reason to believe the Mavs will win, but man, I'm nervous.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #114
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Ariza's name sounds Spanish so its appealing to the Latino audience and is using Ariza because the Lakers dont have anyone else Spanish-y

I mean, other than Gasol
Old 05-06-2011, 05:59 PM   #115
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41creepingdeath View Post
Happy Birthday! And hopefully, your wish will come true.
Thank you! Yes, I hope so too
Old 05-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #116
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Chris Mullin and Jalen Rose both just picked the Lakers to come back and win the series. If those two basketball geniuses don't believe in the Mavs then we must be in big trouble...
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:08 PM   #117
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Ugh I know they are homers but Skin Gina Followeezy and Bob and the rest of the media crew EKS and the rest are just music to my ears. Cannot stand ESPN. And I finally understand your reasons for hating TNT on game graphics. They are just terrible! I know what RC looks like why couldn't they just put his voice and play the game full screen?
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:08 PM   #118
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Chris Mullin and Jalen Rose both just picked the Lakers to come back and win the series. If those two basketball geniuses don't believe in the Mavs then we must be in big trouble...
the "master of numbers" Hollinger predicted the Lakers in 5. Now that he's already wrong I think we can all move along.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:19 PM   #119
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think our chances of winning are inversely proportional to the amount of confidence voiced by posters on D-M.com
I say we get drubbed by infinity tonight.

(Does that help?)

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 05-06-2011 at 06:20 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #120
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
the "master of numbers" Hollinger predicted the Lakers in 5. Now that he's already wrong I think we can all move along.
Yeah, but he's started to backpedal and now thinks that we should have expected more out of the Mavericks when analyzing the numbers more closely.

So maybe we should be nervous again.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3-0, mavs in 4, not 2-1, tag fail, took some balls