Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-05-2009, 01:22 AM   #1
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: Mavs @ Jazz - 2/5/09 - 09:30 PM CST

Hopefully this is the time for Dirk's Revenge!

Utah has had a few days of rest and that will probably help Williams get on the court for the game. They've hit a bit of a rut and lost 6 out of their last ten, but you know they're going to be very physical on Dallas. Dirk is going to get the business from the crowd ALL night long.

I know it's not a gimmie game but I think AK-47s absence is going to help the Mavs out, especially for Dirk. Okur or Millsap will have to try to D him up, they're in for a long night as long as Dirk doesn't have a stinker game. Hopefully he had that game vs Portland and back rolling on all cylinders. You can usually tell when Dirk is zoned/locked in. I'm sure he keeps track of games like this on the calendar and he wants to shoot the lights out, hopefully that is the case for this one.

It's another strong test for our offense and to see if it can keep clicking at the rate it has been going as of late vs a tough defense. Three things stand out to me right away when you look at Utah:

Utah is a pretty strong offensive rebounding team so we really need to try to limit those second chance opportunities.

You have got to limit their FT opportunities, they get to the line a ton. Fouls have been an issue for us the past two games so we really can shoot ourselves in the foot with this.

Can't be careless when you're making entry passes because they have active hands and will steal those passes like crazy, gotta stay focused.

This won't be easy, 2nd night of a B2B. Dallas has momentum and needs to stay hungry and avoid being complacent with how they are doing now. I think the hostile environment will keep them on their toes.

Go Mavs!
Old 02-05-2009, 01:27 AM   #2
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk's going to single handedly destroy them.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:57 AM   #3
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see if Dirk keeps up his streak of earning suspensions in Utah.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:00 AM   #4
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

you guys can rep me from the Blazers GDT whenever you have free time

BG, let's get your record up to .500 =]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:03 AM   #5
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

There better not be any AK fag flops.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #6
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

This will be a tough out. This feels like one of those nights where we resort to mostly jumpers and the shots aren't falling. We'll need to really lock down on D, especially considering that Utah is a very well-coached offensive team, even when shorthanded.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:18 AM   #7
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Is AK playing?

Contact Me
Old 02-05-2009, 02:19 AM   #8
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Lets kick some Mormon f'n ass boys.

AK is a decent Dirk defender, and he's out. Last game showed that Dirk can shoot over Millsap time and time again and I don't think Okur's quick enough defensively for our beloved Dirk.

So especially considering he was a little lackluster tonight, I expect our beloved Dirk to have a monster game. And his 3 TNT games this year: 36 points, 39 points, 30 points (2-1)... good karma
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:19 AM   #9
alby
Guru

Is Deron playing?

Contact Me
Old 02-05-2009, 02:25 AM   #10
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
I don't think Okur's quick enough defensively for our beloved Dirk.
Okur's slow dude.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 02-05-2009, 02:26 AM   #11
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

If ever life as a MAVS fan seems tough, read phoenix suns threads. It would give you a much better happier perspective on life and our mavs right now

http://phxsuns.net/showthread.php?t=1331&page=4

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:27 AM   #12
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
Is Deron playing?
He practiced today, he's probably a game time decision.

And Ty YEAH I KNOW OKAY!
Old 02-05-2009, 02:27 AM   #13
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
If ever life as a MAVS fan seems tough, read phoenix suns threads. It would give you a much better happier perspective on life and our mavs right now

http://phxsuns.net/showthread.php?t=1331&page=4
Sounds like us with Avery.

Last edited by ty; 02-05-2009 at 02:28 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:08 AM   #14
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

win win win!! Nothing else!
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:40 AM   #15
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Tough, but I hope we can keep the streak going

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 02-05-2009 at 08:40 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:54 AM   #16
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

The Mavs almost never play well in Utah.

Hope tonight's the exception.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:14 AM   #17
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping View Post
The Mavs almost never play well in Utah.

Hope tonight's the exception.
All I will say is, Game 5 Calvin Booth.

Contact Me
Old 02-05-2009, 10:17 AM   #18
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Referee Assignment

Dallas @ Utah E. Rush D. Guthrie G. Zielinski

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-05-2009 at 10:18 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #19
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

This is gonna be a blowout!
Old 02-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #20
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I want D to drop 50 on these.

A win tonight would give us GREAT position in the west.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-05-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #21
bartom

bartom is on a distinguished road

as a non-fag, i take exception

Mavs look like a new team. Get ready for a new result...MAVS BLOWOUT!
Old 02-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

COME ON DAMNIT!!! Lets do this!!!!!!!!

I want a great, close game that we pull away in the end to win by 8 or 10!

Close games build character, lets get it on.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:52 AM   #23
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas is going to goatse Utah...

(you really don't want to look that word up - especially not at work!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #24
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dallas is going to goatse Utah...

(you really don't want to look that word up - especially not at work!)
-Hey you know what goatse is?
-no, what is it?
-check this website out!
-oh god it's horrible!
-hahaha!

lol
Old 02-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #25
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
All I will say is, Game 5 Calvin Booth.
Hence, "almost".
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:10 PM   #26
UtahDirkfan

UtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to all

My bro and I will be there tonight sportin' our Mavs shirts! 12th row! Utah don't stand a chance. No AK. Okur can't handle Dirk. Okur is too slow and Dirk will get him into foul trouble. Wish I could have been at the last game when Dirk laid out Harpring. I hate that guy! Can't wait to hear the Utah fans yell at me for wearing my Dirk shirt. I'm guessing it will go something like this,

"Sit down you big dufus! Gosh darn it all to heck! Why the flip would you wear a Dirk shirt here you big idiot!" (sarcasm) seeing that Utah fans don't use swear words. : )
UtahDirkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:31 PM   #27
UtahDirkfan

UtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to all

Oh and I'm excited to see Sloan put Korver on Terry. hahaha! That's going to make my night right there.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #28
alby
Guru

I love that name. UtahDirkfan

Contact Me
Old 02-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #29
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
I love that name. UtahDirkfan
You're not the only one

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #30
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
-Hey you know what goatse is?
-no, what is it?
-check this website out!
-oh god it's horrible!
-hahaha!

lol

Goatse.cx (pronounced either "/goʊtsi: dɒt si: ɛks/" or "/goʊt sɛks/") was an Internet shock site. Its front page featured a picture, hello.jpg,[1] showing a naked man stretching his anus to a large size with both hands, with the inside of his rectum clearly visible. Below his gaping anus, his dangling penis and scrotum were visible, as well as a ring on the ring finger of his left hand.[1]

The image hello.jpg originates from a set of forty images called gap.zip. In those images, the man used dildos and butt plugs to stretch his anus. The images were located by Stile Project and are also available from the "Contrib" section of the goatse.cx website under the filename gap.zip.[2] hello.jpg is the third file in the archive, gap3.jpg.

??? well i guess that hurts -- ihhh
GermanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #31
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm skipping class (I already know we're not going to do anything) for this game. I hope Hollins choke slams AK.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #32
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm skipping class (I already know we're not going to do anything) for this game. I hope Hollins choke slams AK.
Big Show style?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:57 PM   #33
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Not an easy game!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:01 PM   #34
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

there will be blood... GO MAVS!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #35
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

nope

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-05-2009 at 03:32 PM.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:17 PM   #36
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

UTAH players I would like to see punched in the face, really hard!

1 pick:

MATT HARPRING

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #37
James2

James2 is on a distinguished road

@ALL... DONT USE albaa.altervista LINKS..... THAT ARE VIRUSES!!!!

i will watch Mavs-Utah here: http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_tnt.html

let it buffer 15 seconds
James2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 03:45 PM   #38
UtahDirkfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
UTAH players I would like to see punched in the face, really hard!

1 pick:

MATT HARPRING
I couldn't agree more.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #39
ghazi
Platinum Member

So it looks like Deron is playing, AK/Boozer out but Miles may be out as well

So, I dont care if its a back 2 back @ Utah, lets KICK some MORMON F'N ASS
Old 02-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #40
MavericksFan5912

MavericksFan5912 is a jewel in the roughMavericksFan5912 is a jewel in the roughMavericksFan5912 is a jewel in the roughMavericksFan5912 is a jewel in the rough

The Jazz and the Suns are really neck and neck for that last playoff spot, this game might have implications in March...

MavericksFan5912 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gdt 08/09, goatse, i hope dirk scores 50, i'd rather sleep, there's no jazz in utah, utah=worst city ever