Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 09-19-2003, 09:48 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Pacers Sign Kenny Anderson

Associated Press
INDIANAPOLIS -- Kenny Anderson signed Friday with the Indiana Pacers, who want greater depth at point guard.

Anderson, who turns 33 next month, was a free agent and joined his seventh team since entering the league in 1991. He averaged 6.1 points and 3.2 assists last season while playing with Seattle and New Orleans.

"This is where I wanted to be and I am glad it worked out," Anderson said. "It is a great fit for me," Anderson said.

The 6-foot-1 guard has averaged 13.4 point and 6.4 assists during his 12 seasons.

Jamaal Tinsley has been the Pacers' starting point guard the past two seasons, but new team president Larry Bird has said he thinks Tinsley needs to mature.

New Jersey drafted Anderson with the No. 2 overall pick of the 1991 draft. He started in the 1994 All-Star game and averaged 18.8 points and 9.6 assists for the Nets that season, both career highs
Old 09-21-2003, 03:26 PM   #2
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

I hadn't heard about this yet. Indiana needed another point guard, so this should help them out.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 04:19 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Indiana, good luck with Anderson. I hope he works out for you.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 10:54 PM   #4
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Pacers Sign Kenny Anderson

Not a bad move. Anderson had a great playoff series with boston couple of seasons back.
Old 09-24-2003, 02:54 AM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

dreaded double post
Old 09-24-2003, 02:58 AM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

wasnt saying it was. I'm just glad we picked up Best over Anderson. I'm a girl, remember...I want things to work out for everyone, but if it means hurting the Mavs though, they can @#@$324@ grrrrrrr. Screw everyone else.