Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-08-2010, 10:01 AM   #81
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
I think Sammy is all they tried for. Damps' contract had the most value before the Sammy's all signed - when others might have thought that Damp's contract would net them what they needed. Of course it's all speculation as to what they could have done, but every time a rumor came through about what the mavs turned down, didn't you think, "Oh crap, they are waiting for Lebron?"

Hoping for Roddy to turn into what they need next year (or Jones in 2 or 3 years) is another gamble, and if that's what they wanted to do, then they should have traded Damp's contract for good role players.
Not so much. There were rumors two years ago that he would team up with Wade and Bosh, so I figured that he was either going to stay in Cleveland as the superstar and secure his legacy by carrying a team as El Jefe or he was going to admit that he isn't who we thought he was and go join an All-Star team directed by Spike Jonze in "Souff' Beach." He chose the bitch route. 2 years ago. Time to turn the page now.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #82
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Other than an ill-fitting/overpaid Al Jefferson, who exactly did the Mavs turn down?

I don't recall us saying "no" to anyone else...
Look through here: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36333

There is at least a mention of Deng.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 09-08-2010 at 10:05 AM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:08 AM   #83
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
No, I saw him in NBA games in the playoffs.

Did you see Stephen Curry versus Angola?
And Russell Westbrook?
And that loser Granger?
Those guys were active, but had off nights. Unlike Chandler, they weren't severely outplayed by their opponent, and left standing dumbfounded every other play.

Chandler's getting consistently outplayed by Odom and Love
Old 09-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #84
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look through here: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36333

There is at least a mention of Deng.
I like how you're trying to shoehorn your "official threads" diatribe into the Tyson Chandler discussion...

And, seriously - Luol Deng??? How exactly is ANOTHER forward supposed to put this team over the top? Was he going to back-up Haywood, or were we going to use Dirk for that?

You sound like a lot of hot air escaping from a vagina these days - I think I'll start calling you 'Usually Queefin'...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-08-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #85
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hoping for Roddy to turn into what they need next year (or Jones in 2 or 3 years) is another gamble, and if that's what they wanted to do, then they should have traded Damp's contract for good role players.
You mean like a need? Like a back-up center type need? Like Ty...eh forget it....

What role players interest you? What position would you like these role players to play? I love when someone just wants players no matter what, regardless of where or how they will fit. Mavs have plenty of "role" players imo.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #86
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those guys were active, but had off nights. Unlike Chandler, they weren't severely outplayed by their opponent, and left standing dumbfounded every other play.

Chandler's getting consistently outplayed by Odom and Love

You know, they made a video that addresses your most cogent points.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #87
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I definitely don't want Deng...
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:56 AM   #88
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I like how you're trying to shoehorn your "official threads" diatribe into the Tyson Chandler discussion...
it wasn't my diatribe, and if discussions had been properly threaded, then you'd have had more to post above with the rest of the links.

Quote:
And, seriously - Luol Deng??? How exactly is ANOTHER forward supposed to put this team over the top? Was he going to back-up Haywood, or were we going to use Dirk for that?
again, if you want to rehash all that, do it with someone else.

Quote:
You sound like a lot of hot air escaping from a vagina these days - I think I'll start calling you 'Usually Queefin'...
yeah, well you are a big doo-doo head.
Old 09-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #89
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You mean like a need? Like a back-up center type need? Like Ty...eh forget it.....
Tyson Chandler has consistently been a very poor role player against poor competition for the US team. I think that says something about how good a role player he will be for the Mavs.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #90
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

6 hacks at throwing jitterbugs to the floor, that's what I'll take. Haywood's our bread and butter guy at the post right now. Haywoods needs to go 12-9 a night in 33 minutes.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #91
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

UL your schtick is getting pretty awful.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #92
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Come on man. It's probably fair to say we should all reinvent ourselves from time to time but you are no exception. Just don't feel like you have to carry the burden of calling peoples "schtik" out for the entire board.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #93
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Come on man. It's probably fair to say we should all reinvent ourselves from time to time but you are no exception. Just don't feel like you have to carry the burden of calling peoples "schtik" out for the entire board.
If going crazy on JJB hate was considered a shtick, then hating on a BACKUP CENTER before the season starts because of bad performances in like 50 point blowouts is a shtiicckkk. "Oh my gosh did you see him against Angola" is not somehow proof that we have the worst backup center in the league, sorry.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #94
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
We've almost had a discussion about a Maverick player and his performance at these international games. And we've even sometimes almost made it about basketball. They play Russia tomorrow, against whom Chandler is supposed to be useful.

What do you want to talk about?
Old 09-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #95
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
We've almost had a discussion about a Maverick player and his performance at these international games. And we've even sometimes almost made it about basketball. They play Russia tomorrow, against whom Chandler is supposed to be useful.

What do you want to talk about?
Yea, there's a 7 footer whom the Knicks were able to sign to a 3 year deal.

http://www.netsdaily.com/2010/9/8/16...ts-miss-out-on
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #96
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, getting back to Chandler. Let's name the most unlikely player to successfully throw Tyson Chandler an alley oop pass (be it dunk or lay in). I mean, its pretty much a given that Kidd will have his share, that Roddy's penetration will lead to a handful (or maybe he'll surpass Kidd's total, because he is much more like CP3 than Jason right now), and that Terry will attempt to throw them, and will luck into a least a couple. But who else on the Mavericks might do it?

And if you've already ruled Dirk out, let me tell you that there was a play last year that I remember involving Dirk and alley oop. He was in the high post, with Haywood in the low post, being fronted. I think it was just supposed to be a lob pass for Haywood to catch, land, and then put it up, but he caught it and layed it in. That counts, folks. Unlikely, but I swear it happened (anyone else remember it? probably not).

My prediction is Tim Thomas, by the way. He goes up for an open three, but spots Chandler wide open on the weak side, and fires a bullet over to him. Its high, so Chandler catches and just kind of drops it in.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #97
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Alright, getting back to Chandler. Let's name the most unlikely player to successfully throw Tyson Chandler an alley oop pass (be it dunk or lay in). I mean, its pretty much a given that Kidd will have his share, that Roddy's penetration will lead to a handful (or maybe he'll surpass Kidd's total, because he is much more like CP3 than Jason right now), and that Terry will attempt to throw them, and will luck into a least a couple. But who else on the Mavericks might do it?

And if you've already ruled Dirk out, let me tell you that there was a play last year that I remember involving Dirk and alley oop. He was in the high post, with Haywood in the low post, being fronted. I think it was just supposed to be a lob pass for Haywood to catch, land, and then put it up, but he caught it and layed it in. That counts, folks. Unlikely, but I swear it happened (anyone else remember it? probably not).

My prediction is Tim Thomas, by the way. He goes up for an open three, but spots Chandler wide open on the weak side, and fires a bullet over to him. Its high, so Chandler catches and just kind of drops it in.
Ian Mahinmi

Last edited by SMC0007; 09-08-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #98
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ian Mahinmi
Ian Mahinmi, what you think???
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #99
SMC0007
Guru

Not to bad yourself?

Old 09-09-2010, 12:39 PM   #100
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Yea, there's a 7 footer whom the Knicks were able to sign to a 3 year deal.

http://www.netsdaily.com/2010/9/8/16...ts-miss-out-on
goodness. Did anyone watch? The Russian 7 footer went 6-9 for 13 points in 24 minutes. Chandler got only 7 minutes. What are the odds that LA plays Odom extended minutes at center against us?
Old 09-09-2010, 05:16 PM   #101
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
goodness. Did anyone watch? The Russian 7 footer went 6-9 for 13 points in 24 minutes. Chandler got only 7 minutes. What are the odds that LA plays Odom extended minutes at center against us?
Yes, I watched. I don't know what your problem is. That center didn't score on Chandler. At least not while it was still a game, hell I stopped watching (early 4th) when we pulled away. They brought Love off the bench first and he sucked, not Chandler.

Who cares if L.A. plays Odom as center vs us? Why would they? Chandler probably has a better chance guarding Odom than Dirk or Thomas. Tho, they probably realize now more than ever that he can be a weapon at center on a lot of nights.

When/if we lose to LA, you won't look back and say, well it was all because Chandler couldn't guard Odom, if thats what you are implying.

Last edited by SMC0007; 09-09-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #102
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, another day Chandler ran up and down the court to get in better shape for october.

goal fullfilled
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 05:56 PM   #103
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yes, I watched. I don't know what your problem is. That center didn't score on Chandler. At least not while it was still a game, hell I stopped watching (early 4th) when we pulled away. They brought Love off the bench first and he sucked, not Chandler.

Who cares if L.A. plays Odom as center vs us? Why would they? Chandler probably has a better chance guarding Odom than Dirk or Thomas. Tho, they probably realize now more than ever that he can be a weapon at center on a lot of nights.

When/if we lose to LA, you won't look back and say, well it was all because Chandler couldn't guard Odom, if thats what you are implying.
um, no thanks for interpreting my post to be as venomous as possible. I asked if anyone watched because I didn't and I wanted some commentary. I made a comment about Odom playing because I was assuming the Russian scored on Odom (chandler having gotten so few minutes). When you look back on our LA games, don't you wish you could say, "I'm glad they played Odom at center - Haywood and Chandler combined for 30 points"
Old 09-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #104
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
um, no thanks for interpreting my post to be as venomous as possible. I asked if anyone watched because I didn't and I wanted some commentary. I made a comment about Odom playing because I was assuming the Russian scored on Odom (chandler having gotten so few minutes). When you look back on our LA games, don't you wish you could say, "I'm glad they played Odom at center - Haywood and Chandler combined for 30 points"
Wasn't really my intentions.

Your post looked a little to me like you watched the game but didn't see what happened. I have slightly defended your right to have an opinion on this thread/topic wether I agree with all of it or not.

We just aren't gonna get an accurate read on what he will bring for us here. They (usa teamates) just won't pass him the ball. The defenses clog the lane much more too, theres not near as much room for him to work. The main thing that bothers me so far is his ability to pick up fouls. 12-15 ish games perhaps as a Mav and we will know who the real Tyson Chandler is.

Old 09-09-2010, 07:24 PM   #105
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nevermind, answered above...

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 09-09-2010 at 07:26 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:35 PM   #106
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Nice, another day Chandler ran up and down the court to get in better shape for october.

goal fullfilled
freaking + rep
Old 09-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #107
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
We just aren't gonna get an accurate read on what he will bring for us here. They (usa teamates) just won't pass him the ball. The defenses clog the lane much more too, theres not near as much room for him to work. The main thing that bothers me so far is his ability to pick up fouls. 12-15 ish games perhaps as a Mav and we will know who the real Tyson Chandler is.
I know, but it's more fun to me to argue about Tyson Chandler than bitch about each other.
Old 09-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #108
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

I don't know why coach Krzyzewski doesn't trust Tyson.
He play only 2 min. vs. Lithuania.
It's very sad!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:24 PM   #109
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
I don't know why coach Krzyzewski doesn't trust Tyson.
He play only 2 min. vs. Lithuania.
It's very sad!!!
Maybe because Kevin Love and Lamar Odom are superior players?

Odom is one dumb mofo though. I hate watching him.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #110
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

I don't think so.Odom and Love are PF players.Tyson is natural C player.I don't know why Krzyzewski take him to Turkey.If Krzuzewski give him only 3-5 min. per game it's funny.I want him in Dallas on 100% healthy.Yes if USA team win National Championship will be great.But I think NBA is most important.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:57 PM   #111
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
I don't think so.Odom and Love are PF players.Tyson is natural C player.I don't know why Krzyzewski take him to Turkey.If Krzuzewski give him only 3-5 min. per game it's funny.I want him in Dallas on 100% healthy.Yes if USA team win National Championship will be great.But I think NBA is most important.
Odom and Love are PF's in the NBA, but not in the international style of play. Odom can probably play both the 4 and 5, but Love is definitely a 5 in a world situation.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #112
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Odom and Love are PF's in the NBA, but not in the international style of play. Odom can probably play both the 4 and 5, but Love is definitely a 5 in a world situation.
You have right.But I think Odom is better than Tyson but Love not.Tyson want more minutes.And he deserves on this.

Old 09-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #113
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Turkoglu and Chandler getting into it in the gold medal game.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #114
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Close game currently (20-17).
Old 09-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #115
41mvp
Golden Member

o yeah Tyson vs. Turkogly this is hard game.But Tyson has two fouls.

Old 09-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #116
fluid.forty.one

Durant is a beast.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:18 PM   #117
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Durant is a beast.
no doubt. How can he not be anyone's 2nd favorite player?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:44 PM   #118
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

2008-09 OKC 74 39:00 8.9 18.8 47.6 1.3 3.1 42.2 6.1 7.1 86.3 1.0 5.5 6.5 2.8 3.0 1.3 0.7 1.8 25.3
2009-10 OKC 82 39:30 9.7 20.3 47.6 1.6 4.3 36.5 9.2 10.2 90.0 1.3 6.3 7.6 2.8 3.3 1.4 1.0 2.1 30.2

I smell superstar calls
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 09:07 PM   #119
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Durant is a beast.
A small handful of folks 'round these parts may have assured me that he was overrated.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #120
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
A small handful of folks 'round these parts may have assured me that he was overrated.
Yikes.. if I was one of them then I was awfully wrong.

I can't imagine what they are going to do in the Olympics.. they can't bench him, can they?