Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #81
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Well said...RC's going to trot out stevenson and then get a quick hook with whomever he likes to fix/create a matchup.
Yep, he did that yesterday after Stevenson picked up a pair of quick fouls to start the 2nd half. Having a guy like Terry behind him that is effective whether at 20 minutes or 35 minutes is a huge plus for RC.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #82
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
Westbrook may seem inefficient and unable to run an offense against the Grizz, but once he matches up with Jkidd he will dominate and become unguardable...don't sleep on Westbrook.. b/c speedy ball hog PG's are the Mavs kryptonite

Another thing...I think saying Marion can guard Durant is an exaggeration, maybe slow him down for a game or two, but for 7 games series? I dunno bout that fellas

I can't believe Zach freaking Randolph has garnered this much respect
This sums up my feelings.

No way do I want to face Westbrook and Durant. Durant is leading the entire playoffs in scoring.

We handled Bynum OK, I don't think Zach Randolph is going to go off on us. Chandler can handle him.

Last edited by Nowitzness81; 05-09-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:35 AM   #83
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

FWIW, Stein said today on the Bill Simmons podcast that though Dallas would never admit it publicly, "they would want Oklahoma City 11 times out of 10."

I go back and forth, but Memphis' defense really scares me right now. If I have to pick I'll take OKC.
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:31 AM   #84
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Changed my mind after watching the game tonight.

OKC is Durant and Westbrook and not much else. Memphis has a lot more balance to their offense and they don't play as much street ball.

A well coached veteran team will dispatch OKC with ease.
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote