Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-06-2004, 03:42 PM   #41
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Outletpass Funeral Services

Old 05-06-2004, 03:51 PM   #42
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Outletpass Funeral Services

Eternal rest give unto them, O Lord
And let perpetual light shine upon them
A hymn, O God, becomes you in Zion
And a vow shall be paid to you in Jerusalem
Hear my prayer
All flesh shall come before you.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Old 05-07-2004, 01:29 PM   #43
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

bump... I found it?
Old 05-10-2004, 03:07 PM   #44
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

Please forgive me. I hope this is appropriate. If you feel it's not, know that I wrote it from my heart:

You may never know it,
But a man named Bill
Sat at his computer
With some time to kill

Though mad about Mavericks
In all of their glory
I must say this piece
Is just part of his story

He'd send you a quick note,
A welcome, or "Hi"
Though never had met you
Would always reply

With wide open arms
He greeted all newbies,
all nice ones, all mean ones,
Why even the Murphys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

While somber and sober
I sit here and ponder
I realize that OP
In heaven will wander

And while there in heaven
He'll sit down with God
The Lord will then make him
The prayer forum mod

So next time you're praying
Sit quietly still
The spirit of OP
Your heart will then fill

-The Frog
Old 05-10-2004, 03:19 PM   #45
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you frog. I have not necessarily dealt with Bill's passing very well and continue to mourn his loss. The many posts from others and being able to review some of our pm's have really helped.

Your thoughts are very appropriate and please know that they are helping others.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 04:06 PM   #46
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

He was posting here just 10 days ago. I feel badly for his family and all here that knew him. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

We know he will be watching when the Mavs win their first championship.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 04:36 PM   #47
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He was posting here just 10 days ago
Yep, I beleive his last post was the Game 5 gameday thread. For the past week I had been waiting for his take on the season.

I feel bad for everyone here who will miss him, myself included. I feel terrible for Ryan and the family and I hope they have the strength to get through it.

Every post I write I find myself thinking: what would OP think about this.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:29 PM   #48
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

oh my.

man, i was just coming here to check if i had a PM from Bill.

I don't even know where to begin...i can't even type anything.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 06:47 PM   #49
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

This is so sad. I haven't been here for a little while because of work and family weddings and Mothers Day. I wish nothing but the best to the Sock and Bill's family. Rest in Peace, my friend, we'll miss you.

I guess I never got the chance to take you and the Sock to a Mavs game, like I promised.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 07:27 PM   #50
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

Hadn’t visited this site in a week........but something told me to check it out today. When I came in I went to my usual hang out spots on this forum (NBA/Other Sports).....Then I saw these threads that LRB had posted. My honest first thought was what kind of cruel joke was this........

The I realized it was true.

Wo........simply at a loss for words.

Honestly, this is one time that I wish I was a long timer here. There seems to be some sort of special family-type closeness between all the long timers. It especially becomes evident at a time like this. I'm sorry I never got to know the man behind the sign name Outlet Pass. By all the words I've seen about him, I feel like I have missed out on a lot of things, especially what I feel could have probably been a great friendship had I have gotten the time to know him better........

RIP Outlet Pass......
Old 05-10-2004, 10:05 PM   #51
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the message on another board and was pretty shocked.

He and KG are the two posters on this site that I routinely PM. Mainly just improvement/strategies/bitching sessions. But he was a really nice guy. And I will definitely miss him.

(Anyone that lives in that area or has contacted his family... do yall know if his obituary is in the Dallas Morning News? Or another paper? I'd really like to read it if it is in there.)
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 11:13 PM   #52
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light

I am sure God will take good care of his soul.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 11:15 PM   #53
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Bayliss it is my understanding that there was no obituary printed for Bill.
Old 05-11-2004, 11:00 AM   #54
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Tragic. OP was the first person to greet me when I joined this board. RIP and condolences to his loved ones.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 03:11 PM   #55
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

RIP, you will be missed....
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 03:56 PM   #56
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

may the Lord God of Heaven welcome you home......certainly, my prayer is for the family....the best has gone home...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 12:20 AM   #57
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

I am shocked and saddened by the news. He was the best of the best and his shoes will be impossible to fill on the board.

Bill, you will be missed.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 04:17 PM   #58
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking today about OP today. Thanks to DJ for restoring his original avatar. I'm missing him right now [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 06:34 PM   #59
PubaNWO

PubaNWO is on a distinguished road

Unbelievable.....this is not the kind of news you ever want to come across. I'm not even sure I should post anything since I didn't know OP all that well...

....still I can't help it. I'm shocked like most and from reading the other thoughtful posts, he will be missed greatly.
PubaNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 12:09 PM   #60
Dirks Cuzin

Dirks Cuzin is on a distinguished road

That wasnt me that posted there... sorry but my cousin did that and it was out of place

Edit: I removed the inappropriate posts made my you cousin - LRB
Old 05-19-2004, 12:16 PM   #61
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

can someone please edit that?

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #62
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure why I was thinking about you..but I was. You're missed. I've been curious as to how your son's doing. Does anyone have an update?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote