Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-18-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Join My Fantasy Hoops League! (Free)

Hey guys, I've created a 10 team NBA Fantasy League and wanted to open it up to any of you guys/gals who enjoy the stresses and joys of Managing a Team.

It is a standard "Heat to Head" league with one extra "G" & "F" per team.

If you want to join, just sign in by following this URL: http://y.ahoo.it/who4wG7a

We already have 3 teams signed up, so only 7 spots remain.

If sign up, go ahead and leave a comment in this thread with your team name so I can know who you are.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 09-19-2013 at 12:33 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

welcome aboard FreshJive!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #3
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

The Sikedelics are going down.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:16 PM   #4
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
The Sikedelics are going down.
haha...easier said that done.

Old 09-22-2013, 10:17 PM   #5
sike
The Preacha

We've got 4 teams right now...need 6 more to fill the league.

Old 09-28-2013, 08:53 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

Only 3 spots left, guys!

Old 09-30-2013, 10:01 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't fill the team in a day or two, I'll join. let us know..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:44 AM   #8
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

I've joined.

Thanks for setting it up this year, Sike. I've been buried.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:51 AM   #9
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

I m in.
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:30 PM   #10
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

go dream scheme

Last edited by yahyes; 10-05-2013 at 09:30 PM.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

team is full. Can't wait. Thanks to all the guys who signed up!