Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 06-08-2007, 09:57 PM   #1
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute
Default General Summer Movie Thread

I don't think it's necessary to start a new thread for every movie (and I don't like that DVD/movie combo thread)....

Anyway, just saw Oceans 13. I thought it was great. It should be noted that I do NOT compare sequals to their originals. Oceans 11 of course >> Oceans 13. But I did think it was a very "fun" movie. And I LOVE las vegas. If you haven't been, you need to go soon.

Oh and Oceans 13 >> Oceans 12.
Old 06-09-2007, 03:04 AM   #2
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Also saw Ocean's 13. If you like the 1st two, you'd like this one. I feel the 2nd one had more funny moments. French jokes never get old to me.

BTW Flac, did you see the trailer for American Gangster? That will probably be the best movie of the year.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 06:47 AM   #3
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

GO SEE KNOCKED UP, it was freaking funny. The trailer looks stupid, i was pleasantly surprised at how much i/we left..and how much laughter there was in the theater.

MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:12 AM   #4
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw Oceans 13 last night as well. Pleasantly surprised, as I thought 12 was gawdawful.

Pretty good.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:44 AM   #5
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Going to see Hostel II in about 5 minutes. Me and my girlfriend were the two people on earth that liked the first one I guess. And this one is supposed to have "the most shocking twist ever in a horror movie" I'll post what I thought about it later.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:11 AM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I will see the silver surfer this week.

that is all.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 06-09-2007 at 03:50 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:16 AM   #7
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Going to see Hostel II in about 5 minutes. Me and my girlfriend were the two people on earth that liked the first one I guess. And this one is supposed to have "the most shocking twist ever in a horror movie" I'll post what I thought about it later.
I thought the first one was great. The "pay back" scenes were some of the best in modern horror, and Eli Roth is one of the few directors making original horror films, not just bad remakes of 70's classics.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:35 AM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809745897/info

check out the american gangster trailer here....dang.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-09-2007, 12:29 PM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike

Oo oo oo...Denzel Washington, Russell Crowe, Ridley Scott. Got to check that one out.

Denzel plays an awesome bad guy.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:22 PM   #10
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

dangggg

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:57 PM   #11
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

I've been looking forward to "Sunshine" for 2 or 3 months now. If you are in to sci-fi I think this is THE movie to see. and it comes from a fantastic director Danny Boyle.
Old 06-09-2007, 02:58 PM   #12
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike

Looks boring as hell to me...
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:30 PM   #13
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

American Gangster looks awesome.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 06-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei
I've been looking forward to "Sunshine" for 2 or 3 months now. If you are in to sci-fi I think this is THE movie to see. and it comes from a fantastic director Danny Boyle.
without question.

Old 06-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #15
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Looks boring as hell to me...
well I hear a whole bunch of people die...if that is what you like...

Old 06-13-2007, 02:22 PM   #16
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Here's a movie that i will not be seeing this summer, and it breaks my heart: Live Free or Die Hard. The movie's website has it listed as PG-13.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 06-13-2007, 02:51 PM   #17
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Oceans 13 was better than the first in my opinion... Just greatness. I don't even consider Oceans 12 as part 2. It was a mistake. This is the real part 2 we should have got. It really was very good.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:55 PM   #18
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Oceans 13 was better than the first in my opinion... Just greatness. I don't even consider Oceans 12 as part 2. It was a mistake. This is the real part 2 we should have got. It really was very good.
I don't know if I agree to that extent, but I really enjoyed it. I'm even considering seeing it again in the theater...which I never do.

But as far as Ocean 12 goes, I think it was a necessary part of the making of this one. Not because of any plot considerations, but just because they went away from Vegas, and then they got to bring them BACK to Vegas this time.

I think if they had done the second one in Vegas, people would've said "oh well it's just the same thing again, this is stupid."

Definitely a fun movie though.
Old 06-13-2007, 05:02 PM   #19
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Oceans 11 is a "re-watchable" movie... Oceans 12 would make a nice coaster for my beer.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:01 PM   #20
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I don't know if I agree to that extent, but I really enjoyed it. I'm even considering seeing it again in the theater...which I never do.

But as far as Ocean 12 goes, I think it was a necessary part of the making of this one. Not because of any plot considerations, but just because they went away from Vegas, and then they got to bring them BACK to Vegas this time.

I think if they had done the second one in Vegas, people would've said "oh well it's just the same thing again, this is stupid."

Definitely a fun movie though.
Much like you with my post, I don't agree with your 12 comment. That was pure junk and just the time past from 1 to 3 would have been enough to make everyone want more, despite both being set in Vegas.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #21
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

There is no defense for 12, it was horrendous. So bad that I was leery to go see 13.

But 13 was in no way better than 11, imo. It was good, but not on the same level as the original.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 06-13-2007, 07:45 PM   #22
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Don't get me wrong, 11 was a great movie. I just think 13 was really really good!
Old 06-15-2007, 02:51 AM   #23
Nash13
Diamond Member

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

Wow. There's a huge quality upgrade from the 1st one. The acting/writing's a little better, the plot is way better, the subplots are better, the action is better, the comedy is better. IMO, this easily beats out Ghost Rider and Spider-Man 3 for best comic movie of the year.

~The Salesman
Old 06-15-2007, 05:30 AM   #24
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13

Wow. There's a huge quality upgrade from the 1st one. The acting/writing's a little better, the plot is way better, the subplots are better, the action is better, the comedy is better. IMO, this easily beats out Ghost Rider and Spider-Man 3 for best comic movie of the year.
what, no love for TMNT?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:40 AM   #25
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
what, no love for TMNT?
Don't forget that 300 is a comic movie.

Beating out Ghost Rider and Spiderman 3 isn't saying much, btw.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 06-15-2007, 08:10 AM   #26
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13

Ok...maybe if 14 other peope say it's good, I'll go see it. Maybe.

I think we're going to go see pirates again this weekend. I think that deserves a second viewing
Old 06-15-2007, 08:29 AM   #27
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

knocked up!, you'll be thanking me and giving me rep later.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:38 PM   #28
Nash13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Don't forget that 300 is a comic movie.

Beating out Ghost Rider and Spiderman 3 isn't saying much, btw.

I counted 300 as a graphic novel. But if you count that movie, i'd give it a nod over FF2. And considering the fact that the first FF was pissed on by the general public, beating out at least SM3 says something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Ok...maybe if 14 other peope say it's good, I'll go see it. Maybe.

I think we're going to go see pirates again this weekend. I think that deserves a second viewing
Well i've already seen Pirates twice, but i'm telling you FF2 is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
knocked up!, you'll be thanking me and giving me rep later.
A few of us had a discussion in the other movie thread about Knocked Up. I loved it. It had so much random but funny comedy, which is exactly what i like.

~The Salesman
Old 06-15-2007, 01:40 PM   #29
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Spider-Man 3 is the worst thing ever put on film.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:44 PM   #30
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Spiderman 3..... proof that the movie industry just doesn't get it.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:53 PM   #31
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i miss your Jin face, U2...

man, i have to get out (maybe this weekend) to see some movies - pirates 3, Ocean's 13.

my take on the ocean movies. 11 was just great. i don't know why i don't own it yet. whenever it's on tv, i always watch. just a great heist movie with great actors.

12 wasn't the worst thing ever put on film, but it was so far away from 11 it's not even funny. i read a great review about it - someone wrote (forget who) that when watching it, you feel like you should enjoy it simply because it seems like the actors all had such a great time making it, but it's simply not that enjoyable.

I hope 13 is back up to the level of 11.

and if i hear anyone else make the "i loved the first 12 movies" joke, i might just explode.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:23 PM   #32
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

i loved the first 12 movies

edit: *waiting for fro explosion

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-15-2007 at 02:24 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:33 PM   #33
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
i loved the first 12 movies

edit: *waiting for fro explosion
Slow friday at work?

Has anyone seen (and been aware of it at the time) a movie on a "digital projection" screen lately?

I was looking at times for Pirates tickets, and they have it listed seperately as being on a regular screen, and being on a digital projection screen.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-15-2007 at 02:34 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:57 PM   #34
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I saw Spiderman 3 via digital projection.

I puked. But maybe that's not a good one to start with.....
Old 06-15-2007, 03:44 PM   #35
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god. i saw knocked up on a digital screen. and literally, the first 10 minutes of stuff before the movie was all about how we were watching a digital movie. i turned to my wife and said "hmmmmmmm... are we watching a digital movie? I can't tell..."

so in answer to your question, i was definitely aware of it.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:17 PM   #36
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw FF4 #2. I liked it, better than the first. The torch/thing relationship was better, I liked the way they handled galactus and it was funny.

Really not sure why the critics gave it a "D".
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:23 PM   #37
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

The last time I took a dump it looked like a stuffed animal!!!

Sides...hurting...still...
Old 06-15-2007, 10:27 PM   #38
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Yeah well I just saw Pirates 3 again, and I gotta say that I liked it even better the 2nd time. I took my time appreciating the jokes more. The humor is quite good.

The end when he's sitting in the dingy, and the compass points first to the rum (to which he turns and promptly takes a swig) and only after that then points him on his way, is genius comedy.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:19 PM   #39
MavsX
Diamond Member

hmm
Old 06-23-2007, 01:00 AM   #40
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

evan almighty...ehhh.. very general movie. do yourself a favor and walk out on the ending oh and show up late to miss the first 20-30 mins...the middle I thought was okay though. kinda cute I guess. oh and dont bring any athiest friends to see it just because they like Steve Carell. You're better off watching the Office.

Tags
someone stoled shag's cat