Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-22-2001, 09:19 PM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, so wang is supposed to come April 4th ... just to let everyone know he will not be added to the Mavs roster, this is merely to get him acclimated to the states before his individual work outs begin. This guy is a couple of years away from contributing and will not be a legit NBA center to my huge dissapointment but total lack of surprise. He will log most his minutes at the 3 spot and is not NBA ready. He is a project, Ming is the real deal, but hey we can't always get what we want, which we be a legit NBA center and slashing 2 gaurd. What ever happend to Penny?... boy if he could get his shit together in a mavs uniform. I wish i was a mavs announcer with names like Wang, and Diggler ... hey we should fire Ortegal and hire Marv!!!! im going to e-mail Cuban this instant, "yes". That settles it I'm changing my screename [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2001, 09:35 PM   #2
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

having that said, a seven foot 3 man is nothing to laugh at, especially when paired with Dirk!
Old 03-22-2001, 09:41 PM   #3
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

"Wang gives it to Diggler, from downtown. Oh my, Wang really got up on that one Jim. Diggler shimmys to the right, starts, stops, shakes, hits ... oh boy, the mavs are really stickin it to the Lakers now." ... tell me its not a good idea.
Old 03-22-2001, 10:04 PM   #4
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

"... Wang is down... this doesn't look good Jim. Everybody watching might have something to do with his ability to get up at this instant ..."
Old 03-22-2001, 10:06 PM   #5
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

"Nash begs for Wangs ball ..." oh there are tom many possible combinations to even begin to discibe.
Old 03-22-2001, 10:12 PM   #6
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

i dont suspect anyone will even reply to this cause they are embarissed they even read it ... my bad, im finished [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2001, 10:13 PM   #7
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I would reply but I'm too busy playing with my wang.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 10:16 PM   #8
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

"YES"
Old 03-25-2001, 11:05 AM   #9
thirdbse

thirdbse is on a distinguished road

this is why wang is coming and it has nothing to do with basketball.
Oh and i just increased my shares of china stocks last week, I am too smart.
5000 shares CVNG
1000 shares XING

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20010325/389667A.htm
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/20...309_64611.html
thirdbse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2001, 11:07 AM   #10
thirdbse

those didnt come up as links
hummm
Old 03-25-2001, 11:08 AM   #11
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

some people certainly like to talk to themselves alot...Wang will be on the roster and will have a uniform...
Old 03-25-2001, 11:35 AM   #12
thirdbse

I never want it to be said i didnt pass on a tip to a friend, lol
My friends got some of that 3 horse yesterday
http://www.drf2000.com/members/web_n..._date=03252001
Old 03-25-2001, 12:12 PM   #13
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Here's the 3 links thirdbse tried to post.

1st link
2nd link
3rd Link

For further refrence. Do [L=link name]address[*/L] to make a link. Be sure to remove the *. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

For further refrence. Do [L=link name]address[*/L] to make a link. Be sure to remove the *. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2001, 01:42 PM   #14
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Here's a link to an article about Wang. Donnie Nelson is in China right now.

Nelson in China

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2001, 06:45 PM   #15
thirdbse

Good link about Donnie,
This is huge for us-china relations.
We are talking about communist Red China. They dont want there players coming over here to lose face. China is the next Great frontier and world power for the next 100 yrs
They know it and we know it, Bush thinks the way to rid communism is through capitolism,
Letting Wang play here is totally huge for China and shouldnt be considered a done deal till it happens,
Nelson will be instructed to only put him in situations where Wang can succeed. My opinion