Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #321
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Thanks for the lack of transmission. Best part of the broadcast.
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #322
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor20 View Post
actually he would be if he was in shape. he isnt and his arc is way to flat. with that low of an arc you cannot shoot a good percentage because the hoop gets real small.
Uhh...I'm the one that said he is.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #323
braggtd

braggtd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Hop on over to the Heat fan forums if you want to then.
I could give a shit about the Heat. I follow all of the scores and sports news. Sorry if you were offended by my offensive post.

Last edited by braggtd; 01-05-2012 at 11:08 PM.
braggtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #324
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Wright is way better than Haywood.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #325
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by braggtd View Post
I could give a shit about the Heat. I follow all of the scores and sports news. Sorry if you were offended you with my offensive post.
Lol.

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=37650

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #326
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Well that was embarrassing.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #327
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Uhh...I'm the one that said he is.
what im saying is he shouldt shoot them right now at all... just like i dont want haywood to shoot threes.
once lamar has his legs back he can start shooting them again.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:55 PM   #328
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Forget the Spurs, how about playing some OFFENSE ?

Odom played 23min
Carter played 22min
West played 10min
Mihnimi played 25min
Roddy played 9min

against PHX.

no excuses !
They just played 7 games in 10 days plus they sneaked in a couple of practices on what would have been rest days.

They missed long shots, layups, put packs, wide open shots, and every other shot in the book. The team as a whole had dead legs. End of story.

I like their defensive effort in the 2nd half though.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #329
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what im saying is he shouldt shoot them right now at all... just like i dont want haywood to shoot threes.
once lamar has his legs back he can start shooting them again.
Ehh...I don't mind him shooting the open ones. Like I said, it's the forced ones he's missing.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:02 PM   #330
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ehh...I don't mind him shooting the open ones. Like I said, it's the forced ones he's missing.
Maybe a little bit of arc on his shots would help.

Those line drives are terrible.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #331
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Maybe a little bit of arc on his shots would help.

Those line drives are terrible.
That's how Odom always shoots. He just has a naturally flat shot.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #332
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's how Odom always shoots. He just has a naturally flat shot.
i honestly wasnt sure about that so i looked up lamars shooting.. not too many clips there... he mostly has highlight reels of drives and layups or dunks but found a few threes.. and they look decent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQyHmbCnwCI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB4VteRCLCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjOIfMvsKDk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2cFrnLb6xE

the ones today had no height to them.

Last edited by Lor20; 01-05-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #333
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
i honestly wasnt sure about that so i looked up lamars shooting.. not too many clips there... he mostly has highlight reels of drives and layups or dunks but found a few threes.. and they look decent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQyHmbCnwCI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB4VteRCLCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjOIfMvsKDk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2cFrnLb6xE

the ones today had no height to them.
In recent years, Odom's jumpshot has always looked flat to me. Look at the one against Utah in the playoffs. That three doesn't have any more arc on it than the ones he's shooting now.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:12 AM   #334
ShadowLink

ShadowLink will become famous soon enoughShadowLink will become famous soon enough

So, where are all the "Free Roddy B" people right now?

Roddy is overrated. He was supposed to replace Barea and Kidd? :/
ShadowLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:10 AM   #335
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLink View Post

he was the only player on our team with a positive +/- this game.

+7
Old 01-06-2012, 08:48 AM   #336
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

All of the threes I've seen odom shoot as a Mavs sure are flat. I've been shocked he has hit as many as he has. Which isn't many.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #337
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLink View Post

shut up troll.
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #338
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
Well that was embarrassing.
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #339
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit View Post
Wright is way better than Haywood.
Buhhhh....

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote