Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-27-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
pimptaddy

pimptaddy is on a distinguished road
Default Great game. If butler plays like this the spurs are done

Finally, the robin to dirk's batman has arrived. If this gets to game 7 i say mavs win. It all comes down to surviving a spurms onslaught thursday. Flopping, cheating, all the tricks will be used by pop.

Can Butler replicate the intensity in game 6? if he does we have a legit shot at coming back.

I have read the spurs talk board and they are still optimistic but you can tell they fear a game 7 back in dallas.

Bottom line: it doesnt matter what order the wins come in.....this was gonna be a 6-7 game series regardless. dallas just caught a few bad breaks and the spurs won the early games.

Go Mavs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuXnZpGvq2U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk_9APoIvIQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxTAhj0UCRA
pimptaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #2
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing how quickly this board swings from "the Mavs are done" to "the Spurs are done."

Just saying.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #3
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Cool story.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #4
pimptaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Amazing how quickly this board swings from "the Mavs are done" to "the Spurs are done."

Just saying.
the mavs would be up 3-2 now if not for hill having a lucky game with big stats.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #5
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, if I were gambling, I'd put money on Caron shooting under 48% on Thursday.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:14 PM   #6
AmazingHappens

AmazingHappens will become famous soon enoughAmazingHappens will become famous soon enough

It's more accurate to say that if Duncan and Ginobili play like this, the Spurs are done.
AmazingHappens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #7
pimptaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingHappens View Post
It's more accurate to say that if Duncan and Ginobili play like this, the Spurs are done.
the spurs got lucky with hill going off.......they should be down 3-2..........man if we win game 6 the spurms are done.....the aac will be rocking for game 7
Old 04-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #8
Razor55

Razor55 will become famous soon enough

I wonder if Butler went back to his old trick of drinking a two liter of Mountain Dew before the game... he was jacked up tonight.

Mavs in 7
Razor55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #9
AmazingHappens

AmazingHappens will become famous soon enoughAmazingHappens will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimptaddy View Post
the mavs would be up 3-2 now if not for hill having a lucky game with big stats.
Exact.

Duncan and Turnobili could have killed SA if Hill wouldnt showed like that in Game 4.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #10
pimptaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor55 View Post
I wonder if Butler went back to his old trick of drinking a two liter of Mountain Dew before the game... he was jacked up tonight.

Mavs in 7
sure hope someone hits manu's nose with a hard foul in game 6 make that baby bleed out.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:21 PM   #11
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

we had games 3 and 4 won and threw them both away. that won't be the case in game 6. only thing that can stand in our way are the refs.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:21 PM   #12
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Pimptaddy is a Troll. Can't you people put the clues together?
Old 04-27-2010, 11:23 PM   #13
pimptaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas View Post
Pimptaddy is a Troll. Can't you people put the clues together?
???

really, so the pro mavs vids i linked are trolling? the pro mavs talk i do is bad?

Wow.

fyi i made those vids i posted. I am a mavs fan.

Last edited by pimptaddy; 04-27-2010 at 11:27 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:27 PM   #14
AmazingHappens

Quote:
sure hope someone hits manu's nose with a hard foul in game 6 make that baby bleed out.
So that's the way you want Dallas to win? And Ginobili a baby??

You are like, what, 15 years old?

Your classless and BB ignorance is bleeding out my eyes
Old 04-27-2010, 11:28 PM   #15
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
???

really, so the pro mavs vids i linked are trolling? the pro mavs talk i do is bad?

Wow.

fyi i made those vids i posted. I am a mavs fan.
A professional troll. A damn fine one. You just made that video and you just joined this board.

Last edited by pkdumas; 04-27-2010 at 11:29 PM.
pkdumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:28 PM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why hit him again? He seems to be nervous enough as it is.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:29 PM   #17
pimptaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingHappens View Post
So that's the way you want Dallas to win? And Ginobili a baby??

You are like, what, 15 years old?

Your classless and BB ignorance is bleeding out my eyes
a win is a win. ginobili deserves no mercy. his flopping has earned him no mercy
Old 04-27-2010, 11:29 PM   #18
pimptaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Why hit him again? He seems to be nervous enough as it is.
because we are doen 3-2 and manu is a no class flopper. I hate manu.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:30 PM   #19
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
we had games 3 and 4 won and threw them both away. that won't be the case in game 6. only thing that can stand in our way are the refs.

I know but at this time the next game is the more important game for these cats, actually it could be a great caracter test for these Mavs, what happen is done

LET'S GO MAVS....ONE GAME AT A TIME BABY
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:31 PM   #20
pimptaddy

Quote:
A professional troll. A damn fine one. You just made that video and you just joined this board.
I live in dallas. Why would i waste 3 hours on each vid if i didnt like the mavs?

P.S. I joined a year ago

Last edited by pimptaddy; 04-27-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:31 PM   #21
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
By the way, if I were gambling, I'd put money on Caron shooting under 48% on Thursday.
Don't enjoy agreeing with you, but that seems not far too unlikely. We'll need contributions from many guys and an all-around team effort to survive that heated battle on Thursday. The Spurs will want to give their absolute best (and I fully expect Duncan and Ginobili to be much better than today), the crowd will be hot and the refs won't be in our corner.

A lot of obstacles in our way, but it can be done by Dirk becoming Superman again and guys like Kidd, Butler, JET, Marion and Haywood all having at least their normal games.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:33 PM   #22
pimptaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
Don't enjoy agreeing with you, but that seems not far too unlikely. We'll need contributions from many guys and an all-around team effort to survive that heated battle on Thursday. The Spurs will want to give their absolute best (and I fully expect Duncan and Ginobili to be much better than today), the crowd will be hot and the refs won't be in our corner.

A lot of obstacles in our way, but it can be done by Dirk becoming Superman again and guys like Kidd, Butler, JET, Marion and Haywood all having at least their normal games.
What is giving me hope is that dirk was not huge tonight.If dirk and butler get clicking in the same game...oh baby......
Old 04-27-2010, 11:34 PM   #23
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post

George Hill won't either.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:35 PM   #24
pkdumas
Golden Member

Pimptaddy is a troll.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:35 PM   #25
CadBane
Banned

Expect for SA to hard double Dirk again. If they do, he's not going to get 30 points. Guys will have to step up and hit shots.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:36 PM   #26
pimptaddy

Quote:
George Hill won't either.
still waiting for an answer. I posted a pro mavs thread after a big game. I posted three pro mavs vids that i made myself. If that is trolling them dang, you guys need more trolls here. The kind that support the mavs and made tribute vids for dallas.

Sure hope this place doesnt turn into spurs talk. over there all mavs fans are banned after one post. I thought me being a mavs fan would be welcome here.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:37 PM   #27
pimptaddy

Quote:
Pimptaddy is a troll.
please define the word. I post pro mavs things and am a mavs fan on a mavs board.

look at the tags down below.......looks like someone thinks you are a troll as well :0

Last edited by pimptaddy; 04-27-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:38 PM   #28
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

The only thing that can stop Dallas is Dallas. That's been the story of the post-season so far.

If it helps, the Lakers are undergoing a very similar situation.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:39 PM   #29
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Just to remind everyone that if you REALLY don't want to read someone's post, you can put them on your ignore list, and all of their posts will be hidden.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:40 PM   #30
pimptaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post
The only thing that can stop Dallas is Dallas. That's been the story of the post-season so far.

the lakers situation is looking good now....up 81-55
Old 04-27-2010, 11:43 PM   #31
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post

The Mavs will have to win a total of 3 elimination games to win the series. The Lakers are about to go up 3-2.

The situations are totally different.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:46 PM   #32
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Expect for SA to hard double Dirk again. If they do, he's not going to get 30 points. Guys will have to step up and hit shots.
I'm not sure he can't score 30 in that game, but he probably wouldn't be as efficient on his way to that number as he can be due to the Spurs' defense on him, as you mentioned. Our second fiddles just have to step up contrary to game 3 and 4, there's no other way.

Obviously, we can do it since we only lost by 3 and 4 points in the first two games in San Antonio despite some awful performances.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:51 PM   #33
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=36328
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #34
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
I live in dallas. Why would i waste 3 hours on each vid if i didnt like the mavs?

P.S. I joined a year ago
Okay fine, but you still reek of troll.. carry on. (And I might add that we were playing the Spurs in April of '09).

Last edited by pkdumas; 04-28-2010 at 12:17 AM.
pkdumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:01 AM   #35
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

8-9 FT/FTAs. Nuff said. If caron will get close to that number I like a lot of what he can bring. If not, well not.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:03 AM   #36
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

G.Hill wasn't lucky- he was on fire. Carlisle maybe should've tried Stevenson on him or something.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:05 AM   #37
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

It's not about who's guarding him. It's about whether a defender is flying at him as he shoots the three. That was the difference between Games 4 and 5.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #38
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

stop starting new threads. you're the worst poster on this forum. you make me miss mavsgirl.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:56 AM   #39
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
It's not about who's guarding him. It's about whether a defender is flying at him as he shoots the three. That was the difference between Games 4 and 5.
he wasn't only hitting 3's. he was also 6-10 on two point shots
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:25 AM   #40
elec99

elec99 will become famous soon enough

Something doesnt make sense. When they dont double dirk, they win. they know it, we know it. They MAYBE double him in the 4th to mix things up. So what do they do from the very first possession? Double dirk. They know they cant win like that, so why do it?
Unless pop thinks that this was a game that they just couldnt win or something....
I dont expect dirk to get doubled in the next game, but then again, I didnt expect them to do it this game. They WANT dirk to get 50, it keeps the other 4 from getting involved.
elec99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new troll vs. old troll, pkdumbass vs. pimp-tard, thread diarrhea, threadpolicealert