Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-16-2003, 06:23 AM   #1
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

not used to doing the game thread but im kidna excited about this one,i got a good feeling,even if we be Dirkless.

Dal win 98-93
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2003, 06:32 AM   #2
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

yeah, this is ours!
112-97
Old 03-16-2003, 07:41 AM   #3
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Last two games i had a really bad feeling but this time i´m kind of feeling good.
Dirk will play and we win by 9 points.
That can bring us back on track for the conference title.
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 09:33 AM   #4
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas 112-110, as the bounces go our way.
Old 03-16-2003, 09:54 AM   #5
Kevink00012

Kevink00012 is on a distinguished road

Dallas wins. There's no way the Kings are going to sweep the season series.
Kevink00012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 10:14 AM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas 105-101
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 10:20 AM   #7
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Dallas has been streaky lately. We have our two losses in a row out of the way and are in the early phases of a winning streak!!!

Mavs win 105-102.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 11:14 AM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

88-85
Old 03-16-2003, 11:18 AM   #9
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

The trend is your friend...
1. BLOWOUT LOSS
2. one point loss
3. OT loss
4. what`s next...double OT loss?? NAH...Mavs will take this one....

Mavs win 105-99
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 11:23 AM   #10
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Its simple. Najera plays....Mavs win![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Mavs 91
Kings 90

Najera gets a Keon like follow slam with 5 seconds left. What comes around, goes around.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 11:34 AM   #11
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

just because you have the same Icon as chiwas,doesnt make you chiwas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 12:41 PM   #12

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

mavs make a statement
111-92
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 12:49 PM   #13
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking for Nelson to have Shawn out on the court for 30 minutes or until he fouls out. Nellie must buy into the stat about Shawn and double-doubles, right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2003, 01:01 PM   #14
Chiwas
Guru

<< just because you have the same Icon as chiwas,doesnt make you chiwas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] >>

I need a twin for the twins; I think they woudn't like a raven.
Old 03-16-2003, 01:05 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Noone picked Sactown? I don't feel good about this game.

Sac 110-101
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 01:13 PM   #16
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Doc unfortunately I agree with you. I thing the Queens get the regular season sweep over us. With Dirk either not playing or playing at less than 100% will hurt us. I just don't see the willingness of Nellie to play the big lineup against the Kings that I believe we need to to have the best chance to win. I think it will take us having a very good game and the Kings haveing a very off game to pull this one out. I'd love to be surprised with a win here, but just don't see it happening.
Old 03-16-2003, 01:19 PM   #17
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

<< Noone picked Sactown? I don't feel good about this game.

Sac 110-101
>>

Ok, the truth? Mavs get run out of the gym.

Sac 110
Mavs 92[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 01:42 PM   #18
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Good to see it wasn't unanimous for the Mavs...
but Mavs will take this one. 108-105
Our guys have a LOT to prove down the stretch and it will have to begin here...today !
Old 03-16-2003, 02:04 PM   #19
Yushi

Yushi is on a distinguished road

Just heard on the radio that Nellie confirmed Dirk IS going to play. Looks like they are determined to get this one.

110-107 Mavs.
Yushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 02:20 PM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

sacramento is the better team..plus, they are playing at home.

sure, the mavs might win the game, but the odds are with the kings.

sac 115
mavs 111
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 02:24 PM   #21
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

yehaw, finally a game that is shown here in germany [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
mavs really wanna show that they can beat the kings, and they'll win
106-101 mavs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 02:31 PM   #22
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Murph...don't be so damn logical...&lt;lol&gt;

We need some magic today...
Old 03-16-2003, 02:32 PM   #23
DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31

DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31 is an unknown quantity at this point

mavericks might win this if they either blow them out in the beginning, or manage shots among each other in the final minutes. Not one person should be taking all the shots unless he is hottt...
Old 03-16-2003, 02:35 PM   #24
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I have to agree with my morning paper today, the Kings have the Mavs number.

Sorry, but I'm not feeling good about this game either. Mavs lose unfortunately. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I'd love to be wrong and come back here and admit it though.
Old 03-16-2003, 02:40 PM   #25
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

The glass is definately half full in here.

Kings: 115
Mavs 98

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 03:00 PM   #26
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

101-99 Mavs
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 03:10 PM   #27
DirkNash1341

DirkNash1341 is on a distinguished road

God I hate Kermit the Bibby... what a little sh1tface.
DirkNash1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 03:20 PM   #28
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like Bibby either, but can you believe Shaq keeps opening his mouth time and time again? His latest attack is on Bibby.

I'd love to find that quote online somewhere. It's fine Shaq doesn't want to play for the Olympic team, but he really should keep his mouth shut about the other selections.
Old 03-16-2003, 03:41 PM   #29
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk looks tentative offensively. But is out there doing okay... rebounding and stuffed Vlade.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 03:42 PM   #30
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Griff is playing very well. Nash and Finley have brought their games too.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 03:48 PM   #31
Yushi

Dirk is out there battling and being hacked and can't buy a foul from the refs!
Old 03-16-2003, 03:48 PM   #32
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Dirk looks like he's ok on the ankle, but he's going to have to shoot better than 1-8.

Nice to see Finley playing well so far. He's active and using his hands to slap at the ball.

Griffin has been pretty huge early on. Made some nice baskets, but more importantly he's rebounding the ball big time.

Nash looking good early too, nice to see NVE come in and hit his first shot.

Raef looking good early on too.

The Mavs have had an excellent start, the thing is to NOT let up the good play and intensity.
Old 03-16-2003, 03:48 PM   #33
Bookit
Diamond Member

I'm shocked. Mavs actually playing well and the Kings aren't hitting everything they shoot. Amazing.
Old 03-16-2003, 03:49 PM   #34
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

YEa I believe it has to be his ankle because no way does he get blocked 2 times by Divac. He is playing alot better than I expected. He is driving to the hoop and got a nice block on Divac.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2003, 03:54 PM   #35
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Back to back 3's for Dirk!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 03:54 PM   #36
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Dirk with back-to-back 3's!!

Really loving the Mavs start, good 1st half.
Old 03-16-2003, 03:56 PM   #37
Chiwas
Guru

Hasn't Eddie killed Shewebb yet?
Old 03-16-2003, 03:56 PM   #38
Yushi

Maybe I'm looking into this too much, but the Kings look like they are not interested in this game, or that they are just too good for us. It almost seems like the mavs are playing their head off and the Kings are just playing with us.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2003, 03:57 PM   #39
Bookit
Diamond Member

<< Hasn't Eddie killed Shewebb yet? >>

Its time for Eddie to reek some havoc.
Old 03-16-2003, 03:58 PM   #40
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

<<

<< Hasn't Eddie killed Shewebb yet? >>

Its time for Eddie to reek some havoc.
>>

Agreed. He looks poised for a kill. I like that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]