Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-24-2002, 07:01 AM   #1
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

Good win for the Clippers late last night against the Lakers. I tried to stay up and watch it but I fell asleep and didn't watch one minute. It looks like it might be a coming of age win for the young Clippers. That's two losses in a row for the Lakers. Could there be a chink or two in the Lakers armour?

The Clippers are now 1 game over .500 and are in a four way tie for 7th place.

The Lakers and TWolves both lost last night, so that's good for our Mavs.

The Clippers are liable to be flat against the Mavs after getting up for such a big game against the Lakers. That was a BIG win for the Clippers. Were the Lakers paying attention?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2002, 02:01 PM   #2
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

paying attn and all that means nothing but they were paying attn they were up 14 after the 1st half. the clippers just outplayed them, it was simple. i dont want to hear about the "Cruise control" crap or anything like that. The lakers got beat, and do you honestly believe the Clippers wont come ready to play against the Mavs??? Get real man, geeez. they are liable to be flat vs the Mavs, ummm we don't play again until we play the Mavs.
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 03:13 PM   #3
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

cool, the lakers lost again, that's great!

But the Clipps won't even get close to beat the Mavs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 04:03 PM   #4
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

yeah we'll see about that saturday AND tuesday. they will not only be close, they will win.
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 06:00 PM   #5
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Did you know: The Clippers are 3-14 on the road this year? Not too good when you consider that they have played fewer road games than any other team in the NBA. They are about to go on a 7 game road trip before the all-star game. We will find out very soon whether the Clips are a legitimate .500 team, or whether they have even improved from last year.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 06:26 PM   #6
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Oh and don't forget the clips have 4 road games that technically are'nt road games at all....

That would explain at least part of the reason as to why they have had some success against the Lakers.