Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
Cad suffers from asperger syndrome and autism
Yeah, too bad people with asperger and autism tend to be introverted, otherwise you might've convinced me...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #2
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, too bad people with asperger and autism tend to be introverted, otherwise you might've convinced me...
He is.... all he does is sit on his computer at his mom's house 24/7. Just read a couple of his posts, that should be all the convincing you really need, it's pretty obvious...

Last edited by xrobx; 03-24-2012 at 12:17 AM.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:22 AM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is.... all he does is sit on his computer at his mom's house 24/7. Just read a couple of his posts, that should be all the convincing you really need, it's pretty obvious...
I know somebody with asperger and they certainly don't lash out like Cadbane... Socially awkward and limited in interests, yes - but not bold, vain, arrogant, aggressive or overcompensating.

Cadbane sounds more like a roid-rager than someone with a mild case of autism. His thoughts are far too linear and his opinions are unflinching - that's the exact opposite of how autism works...

Your bit isn't funny or clever.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:41 AM   #4
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know somebody with asperger and they certainly don't lash out like Cadbane... Socially awkward and limited in interests, yes - but not bold, vain, arrogant, aggressive or overcompensating.

Cadbane sounds more like a roid-rager or coke head than someone with a mild case of autism. His thoughts are far too structured and his opinions are unflinching - that's the exact opposite of how autism works...

Your bit isn't funny or clever.
I agree, there's nothing funny about it really. It's quite a sad case. People with aspergers like him don't understand empathy. To him, he actually thought his apology was sincere, but to the rest of us non-aspies it seemed absurd. He's a savant when it comes to basketball though. You can believe it or not, doesn't make any difference to me.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:49 AM   #5
Underdog

Quote:
I agree, there's nothing funny about it really. It's quite a sad case. People with aspergers like him don't understand empathy. To him, he actually thought his apology was sincere, but to the rest of us non-aspies it seemed absurd. He's a savant when it comes to basketball though. You can believe it or not, doesn't make any difference to me.
I don't believe you, nor is he a "basketball savant" - the guy has been plenty wrong when it comes to his hot basketball opinions.

And just because he's delusional, doesn't mean it's proof of AS (especially since his constantly aggressive behavior completely contradicts the symptoms of autism)... His giant ego and sociopathic behavior are more than enough reason for him to think that his "apology" was sincere - he was angry, not confused.

F*ck off with this poor excuse for bad behavior - I'm not buying what you're selling.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:20 AM   #6
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:

F*ck off
REPORTED.

go re-read the OP. I expect this kind of hostility from someone like Cadbane, but not from you. You're better than that.

Last edited by xrobx; 03-24-2012 at 08:41 AM.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #7
Underdog

Quote:
REPORTED.

go re-read the OP. I expect this kind of hostility from someone like Cadbane, but not from you. You're better than that.
"The community standards say censoring in general is ok" - yeah, just read it.

Oh, you were trying to bait me? Good luck with that... Maybe you'll "get" me once I start hurling racial slurs at you.

And have fun defending a bigot like Cadbane - I'm sure it'll be good for your image.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Tags
#freecadbane, cad dun got the banhammer, cad is whack, cad's gone. hallelujah!, cadbanned (again), departure of the quack!, eintracht, free cadbane, i say you he dead..., off the island, strike a million and one