Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 07-09-2022, 02:45 PM   #1201
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Just posted that in another thread, but that?s ridiculous. Can you imagine making $63 million dollars in 1 year?

I think Messi makes more and possibly Ronaldo. I?m sure a few boxers make more, but that?s different IMO. Crazy to think some guys make more in endorsements than they do their contract.
And Dame has a bunch of endorsements and commercials too he's probably BANKING.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2022, 02:46 PM   #1202
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I think Tatum is by far and away the best "#2" guy in the league. It was AD, but AD is never healthy anymore. All the talent in the world, and when he's "on" he's absolutely dominant, but seems to just be missing something as an alpha dog. He is the closest thing to Scottie Pippen there is today.

For that reason, if I could pair Luka with any player in the NBA, it would be Tatum. Give Luka an elite two-way wing that's capable of shutting down the opponent's best scorer and also can go off for 40 on any given night, and you'd have multiple championships.
He'd be a great compliment to Luka. I think you can win a ring with a guy like him just like the Mavs won with Dirk. Dirk wasn't the most vocal alpha dog out there. He lead by his play though.
Old 07-09-2022, 02:47 PM   #1203
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
McGee starting is interesting. We should be a MUCH better rebounding team this year. Defense should still be really good, maybe better. It will be nice to have an actual shot blocker for once.

However, if you really wanna go with a "big" lineup with Wood at the 4, I'd rather see Maxi instead of McGee. With Maxi camping out on the 3 point line, I feel like Wood would absolutely feast on lob passes from Luka. McGee gives you almost nothing on offense outside of lobs and easy dunks. He's basically Powell on offense but at least can still protect the rim and rebound. I feel like he'll clog the paint and hinder Wood's effectiveness on the pick and roll, since Luka will have to split between the two of them.
McGee is a great bench player. He should not be starting on a contender in this league. I watched him last year with the Suns...his worst games came when he started for Ayton. He'd suck and then guys like Biyombo would come in and look better than him at times. But he would crush off the bench.
Old 07-10-2022, 03:32 PM   #1204
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
McGee is a great bench player. He should not be starting on a contender in this league. I watched him last year with the Suns...his worst games came when he started for Ayton. He'd suck and then guys like Biyombo would come in and look better than him at times. But he would crush off the bench.
True, he's not getting more than 20 minutes a night. Wood and Kleber should be the starters, spread the floor for Luka or Dinwiddie, allow them to find Wood for the pick and roll, or leave Kleber on the stripe with Smith.

McGee will deter those drivers in the 2nd unit from getting those easy buckets at the cup. He will slow down offenses wanted to attack the basket.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:46 PM   #1205
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Adam Zagoria: The Nets announced they re-signed Patty Mills to a multi-year deal ? via Twitter AdamZagoria
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:46 PM   #1206
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Adrian Wojnarowski: After clearing waivers, free agent F Danilo Gallinari has agreed on a two-year, $13.3M deal with the Boston Celtics, his agent Michael Tellem of @excelbasketball tells ESPN. Deal is fully guaranteed and includes a player option. ? via Twitter wojespn
Old 07-10-2022, 06:37 PM   #1207
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Adam Zagoria: The Nets announced they re-signed Patty Mills to a multi-year deal ? via Twitter AdamZagoria
Someone floated the idea that the Nets aren't really shopping Durant or Irving while they signed other players like Warren, Mills, etc.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 08:38 PM   #1208
BPo001
Diamond Member

Chris Haynes: Former lottery pick Dennis Smith Jr. will be holding a private workout in Las Vegas on Monday in front of approximately 10 NBA teams, his agent Daniel Hazan of @hazansportsmgmt tells @YahooSports. ? via Twitter ChrisBHaynes
Old 07-11-2022, 12:21 PM   #1209
BPo001
Diamond Member

Ian Begley: Knicks announce they?ve completed trade to send Alec Burks and Nerlens Noel Pistons, so 3-team sign and trade btn DET, DAL & NYK to acquire Jalen Brunson is off the table: pic.twitter.com/EGitjSVxsO ? via Twitter IanBegley
Old 07-11-2022, 12:34 PM   #1210
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Nets reportedly asked for Anthony Edwards, KAT and 4 first round picks for KD from Minnesota.

I thought Minnesota wouldn't have any tradeable draft picks after already trading 4 picks? And I'm sure KD would love to be in Minnesota with Gobert only lol.
JustJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 07:47 PM   #1211
blessednegr0

blessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of lightblessednegr0 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ian Begley: Knicks announce they?ve completed trade to send Alec Burks and Nerlens Noel Pistons, so 3-team sign and trade btn DET, DAL & NYK to acquire Jalen Brunson is off the table: pic.twitter.com/EGitjSVxsO ? via Twitter IanBegley
Um what? I don't see anything pertaining to this.
blessednegr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 08:17 PM   #1212
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

lol f the Knicks and f JB too
Old 07-12-2022, 12:00 PM   #1213
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Interesting '

Not a lot of talk in here about Luka's interview recently

I hope the FO takes notice of his comments and get some help moving forward but Cuban has spent the least amount money on salaries over the past 5 years of all teams.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 01:26 PM   #1214
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Interesting '

I hope the FO takes notice of his comments and get some help moving forward but Cuban has spent the least amount money on salaries over the past 5 years of all teams.
Link? Quotes?
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 01:56 PM   #1215
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting '

Well losing Brunson for nothing is otherworldly stupid. The FO just has no clue how to deal with FA.

But let's be honest here...if Luka wants talent around him, then he needs to start buddying up and get guys to come here. That's just the reality of today's league. He knows the FO's ineptitude, so demand changes or be a part of it.

Old 07-12-2022, 01:59 PM   #1216
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

And now I'm reading speculation per TMac that Wood is coming off the bench? I really hope that's not true. I know things are fluid, but what a terrible way to start the season if that's true.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:05 PM   #1217
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Link? Quotes?
It's been all over the place.

But you can also go to locked on mavs and they will dive into the interview about it.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:14 PM   #1218
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And now I'm reading speculation per TMac that Wood is coming off the bench? I really hope that's not true. I know things are fluid, but what a terrible way to start the season if that's true.
It's not a bad idea because you start with defense to protect Luka and Dinwiddie

McGee, DFS and Bullock would be a top 5 defensive trio IMO.

Then off your bench you have Maxi, Wood & THJ.

Most likely McGee is only playing 18-20 MPG and Wood would be your closer which is still pretty damn good.

Kidd is built different from RC he's more defensive minded and he believes the offense will come and go but defense has to be consistent.

Plus if you have Wood, Luka and Dinwiddie all starting who knows if they can get stops.

Wood is athletic enough but he's perfomed subpar throughout his career on that end of the floor.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:22 PM   #1219
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

I'm not a Cuban fan, so I hate sounding like I'm defending him.

But how has he spent the least money in the last 5 years yet we're over the cap? How does that work?

Maybe we aren't spending money on free agents because they aren't coming here except for the McGees and Bullocks, and the fact that we're over the cap so we can't expect a big money free agent to come here because it's impossible cap wise, not that they would anyway.

i think these foreign players that are great always have trouble attracting free agents. Dirk, Luka, Joker. Maybe if they were in LA it would help.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:45 PM   #1220
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
It's not a bad idea because you start with defense to protect Luka and Dinwiddie

McGee, DFS and Bullock would be a top 5 defensive trio IMO.

Then off your bench you have Maxi, Wood & THJ.

Most likely McGee is only playing 18-20 MPG and Wood would be your closer which is still pretty damn good.

Kidd is built different from RC he's more defensive minded and he believes the offense will come and go but defense has to be consistent.

Plus if you have Wood, Luka and Dinwiddie all starting who knows if they can get stops.

Wood is athletic enough but he's perfomed subpar throughout his career on that end of the floor.
I would rather bring Dinwiddie off the bench since we need a backup pg anyway. Wood is primed to be our second best player IMO, so bringing him off the bench makes little sense.

Again, I know it's fluid, but it's stupid to bring a guy with known attitude problems off the bench in a contract year. Play with fire and you get burned.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:54 PM   #1221
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So idiotic. Completely allergic to talent.

Last edited by Melonhead; 07-12-2022 at 02:55 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 03:22 PM   #1222
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would rather bring Dinwiddie off the bench since we need a backup pg anyway. Wood is primed to be our second best player IMO, so bringing him off the bench makes little sense.

Again, I know it's fluid, but it's stupid to bring a guy with known attitude problems off the bench in a contract year. Play with fire and you get burned.
1. It would make zero sense to bring Wood off the bench. It's mental gymnastics to make that logical.

2. Agree about Spence. I was surprised to hear Kidd say he was a starter, given that we don't have a fvcking back up PG. Not saying Spence is one but, we are guessing he's the best option with the current roster.

3. I don't buy into Cato sometimes. He's the one who waited until JB agreed to NY before saying " oh, Dallas FO has known about this for weeks". That's pretty convenient to say after the fact. This is the time of year where there are tons if rumors.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 07-12-2022 at 03:23 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 03:54 PM   #1223
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJay View Post
I'm not a Cuban fan, so I hate sounding like I'm defending him.

But how has he spent the least money in the last 5 years yet we're over the cap? How does that work?

Maybe we aren't spending money on free agents because they aren't coming here except for the McGees and Bullocks, and the fact that we're over the cap so we can't expect a big money free agent to come here because it's impossible cap wise, not that they would anyway.

i think these foreign players that are great always have trouble attracting free agents. Dirk, Luka, Joker. Maybe if they were in LA it would help.
I can't remember the specifics but on 105.3 the fan they broke it down for the last 5 years on the Mavs spending.

They finished dead last in contract salaries.

I was actually shocked to hear that and the fact that OKC despite tanking spent more money doing that same time frame.

It's expected to go up now though because of the Luka extentsion kicking in and guys like Bertans, THJ and Dinwiddie all on the roster now.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:43 PM   #1224
BPo001
Diamond Member

Callie Caplan: Mavs met with the Knicks? brass multiple times this week in Las Vegas, including a dinner, to talk about a sign-and-trade. But it was always unlikely bc Mavs had little leverage beyond possible NBA penalty for tampering. Now Jalen Brunson leaving for nothing is official. ? via Twitter CallieCaplan
Old 07-12-2022, 06:02 PM   #1225
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Callie Caplan: Mavs met with the Knicks? brass multiple times this week in Las Vegas, including a dinner, to talk about a sign-and-trade. But it was always unlikely bc Mavs had little leverage beyond possible NBA penalty for tampering. Now Jalen Brunson leaving for nothing is official. ? via Twitter CallieCaplan
Yup, nothing we could do, when Brunson said Knicks, that was it. Knicks did us a favor by talking...but Burks...no thanks....Noel no thanks.... we'll just have to see if we get anything from the league via tampering...that I would not hold my breath.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 08:44 PM   #1226
BPo001
Diamond Member

Fred Katz: Jalen Brunson?s four-year, $104M deal with Knicks descends from Year 1, according to a source. Here are the details: Year 1: $27.7M Year 2: $26.3M Year 3: $24.9M Year 4: $24.9M Brunson also has a 10 percent trade kicker, source says. ? via Twitter FredKatz

I?m actually kinda excited to watch Brunson this season to see how he does as the lead guard. I wish we could have kept him, or at least got something for him though.

Looks like the Jazz might be blowing it up. Not sure if we have anything for Bogdan. Pat Bev (as irritating as he is) could fill a hill as another ball handler who can play defense. His 3% was down a bit last season, but he shot over 38% the 6 seasons before that.
Old 07-13-2022, 08:59 AM   #1227
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Wow, I really hope this is just a bad translation. If true, the Mavs have been utter garbage since FA began.

https://twitter.com/MatejSportinfo/s...83933728722944

Old 07-13-2022, 09:14 AM   #1228
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Wow, I really hope this is just a bad translation. If true, the Mavs have been utter garbage since FA began.

Yikes.. was this before JB committed to the Knicks because if not I?m not sure how they tell him he isn?t the primary backup ball handler.

I?m not sure where his minutes come from in Chicago, but I don?t blame him if we offered him Trey Burke?s old role.
Old 07-13-2022, 09:29 AM   #1229
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Yikes.. was this before JB committed to the Knicks because if not I?m not sure how they tell him he isn?t the primary backup ball handler.

I?m not sure where his minutes come from in Chicago, but I don?t blame him if we offered him Trey Burke?s old role.
Imagine if they pitched that to Schroder as well.

Or...we promise 34 year old Javale McGee 20 mil and a starting spot, but Goran, you might never play.

Old 07-13-2022, 10:35 AM   #1230
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like Cuban still running the show. This is asinine
Old 07-13-2022, 10:38 AM   #1231
Melonhead
Guru

Dragic: "We were in talks with Dallas. They made an offer but I decided not to take it. They wanted me to play 1 game and then sit for the next 5. I know I can still easily play 20 minutes per game. I'm not ready to retire and just sit on the bench in a cheerleading role."
Old 07-13-2022, 10:40 AM   #1232
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:

I'm not a huge Dragic fan but dude is still capable of playing much better than Bertans or Powell.

Yet you don't sit their ass on the bench for 5 straight games.

But hey Luka has already spoken about getting help not sure if Cuban will listen though because I saw a tweet from that clown owner saying Dwight Powell was a good defender.

I just don't trust the guy anymore as ownner wanting to win at all cost.

Last edited by Dallas41; 07-13-2022 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-13-2022, 10:43 AM   #1233
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I'm not a huge Dragic fan but dude is still capable of playing much better than Bertans or Powell.

Yet you don't sit their ass on the bench for 5 straight games.

But hey Luka has already spoken about getting help not sure if Cuban will listen though because I saw a tweet from that clown owner saying Dwight Powell was a good defender.

I just don't trust the guy anymore as ownner wanting to win at all cost.
He is just a pure narcissist that thinks he knows everything and yet has been a complete failure in FA for 11 years straight now.

I just assumed they had no interest in Dragic which was totally fine with me. It's so much worse to make some half assed offer like you don't even want the guy.

Old 07-13-2022, 10:44 AM   #1234
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Seems like Cuban still running the show. This is asinine
I just posted about that clown.

Dude had some tweets about the roster that let's you know he's not really in touch with today's NBA.

And his love for Powell is just further proof of that calling dude a good defender
Old 07-13-2022, 10:57 AM   #1235
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Losing JB for nothing is a kick in the gut. We didn't have any leverage, but if we could've gotten Quickley or Grimes at the deadline and didn't we fucked up.
Old 07-13-2022, 11:32 AM   #1236
JustJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Dragic: "We were in talks with Dallas. They made an offer but I decided not to take it. They wanted me to play 1 game and then sit for the next 5. I know I can still easily play 20 minutes per game. I'm not ready to retire and just sit on the bench in a cheerleading role."
LMFAO, like a pitcher?

Cuban is a joke.

I'm sure Luka was thrilled to find this out too. I find it hard to believe he doesn't have reservations about the Mavs and wants to be like Dirk and just be loyal to a bad organization and stay his whole career.

Last edited by JustJay; 07-13-2022 at 11:35 AM.
Old 07-13-2022, 11:33 AM   #1237
JustJay

Quote:
I just posted about that clown.

Dude had some tweets about the roster that let's you know he's not really in touch with today's NBA.

And his love for Powell is just further proof of that calling dude a good defender
Do not be surprised if Powell is on the roster after this season via extension. Cuban cares about his movie buddy.
Old 07-13-2022, 11:34 AM   #1238
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

It?s good to be honest.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 11:45 AM   #1239
JustJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
It?s good to be honest.
What is?
Old 07-13-2022, 12:25 PM   #1240
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Losing JB for nothing is a kick in the gut. We didn't have any leverage, but if we could've gotten Quickley or Grimes at the deadline and didn't we fucked up.
Why would we have traded JB last season for those guys though? The FO thought he would come back. We also don?t make the WCF without JB last season.