Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-27-2016, 11:41 PM   #1
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

I don't like Howard, but he is definitely the best option.
And remember, he is not a leader, but a follower. He struggled in Orlando because he was the leader, immature and didn't know how to handle it. He struggled in LA because he was paired with Kobe, who, while an alltime great, is also an all time asshole. Totally rubbed Howard wrong with a harsh, "do it my way, I'm the man, you are child, I'm above you" attitude. And then in Houston, he is with harden, possibly the worse leader for Howard "the follower" to be paired with.
I think in the Mavs culture, he could thrive. You see how this ragtag group rallied with toughness, although lacking in talent. I think with his buddy parsons holding his hand, and dirk and Carlisle leading, Howard could finally fulfill his talent. Or at least I would hope...
Old 04-28-2016, 10:14 AM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just211 View Post
I don't like Howard, but he is definitely the best option.
And remember, he is not a leader, but a follower. He struggled in Orlando because he was the leader, immature and didn't know how to handle it. He struggled in LA because he was paired with Kobe, who, while an alltime great, is also an all time asshole. Totally rubbed Howard wrong with a harsh, "do it my way, I'm the man, you are child, I'm above you" attitude. And then in Houston, he is with harden, possibly the worse leader for Howard "the follower" to be paired with.
I think in the Mavs culture, he could thrive. You see how this ragtag group rallied with toughness, although lacking in talent. I think with his buddy parsons holding his hand, and dirk and Carlisle leading, Howard could finally fulfill his talent. Or at least I would hope...
He had freaking Steve Nash in LA and REFUSED to play PnR because he thought he is better than that and wanted to have his superstar isos instead.

He is going to clash so hard with Rick and Dirk. Dwight is spoiled childish idiot, he isnt a winner because he doesnt care enough.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote