Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2010, 07:01 PM   #8
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Damp i think so.

Howard depends, we could just give him the MLE, maybe he get somewhere more than that.
I only see Howard getting MLE money. I don't know for sure because I don't know the mentality of the other teams, but he doesn't seem to be a commodity in the eyes of other teams.

The perfect situation for me would be:

Gooden/Josh/Carroll for Iggy and Dalembert

Damp later on for Kaman

Resign Josh during the offseason for MLE money.

Now one thing I realize is that if we move Damp for Kaman. We'd have a 5 line up of Kaman/Dalembert/Dirk. That being the case, would we really need to resign him?

But honestly, if Philly is looking for the most savings, I think we are obviously the best candidate, I can't see either team passing up the opportunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote