Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-26-2001, 10:31 PM   #41
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I predicted a 98-86 win. Close enough [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2001, 10:31 PM   #42
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

That flagrant foul was a 5 point play. It won the game for us. Dirk rules.
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 10:31 PM   #43
Hoover

Hoover is on a distinguished road

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]YES!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2001, 10:32 PM   #44
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Fin, Dirk, and Booth OWNED the Jazz tonight!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 10:33 PM   #45
derek harper

derek harper is on a distinguished road

yeah howard has a tendency to not show up for big games sometimes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
derek harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 10:34 PM   #46
Hoover

Hoover is on a distinguished road

Dirk needed a helmet out there tonight! Damn that game was rough, but the Mavs prevailed and showed a ton of heart and determination tonight!
Old 03-26-2001, 10:35 PM   #47
derek harper

derek harper is on a distinguished road

im glad the mavs won, but would anyone trade bradley for olden polynice?
derek harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 10:35 PM   #48
thirdbse

thirdbse is on a distinguished road

i agree, Finley shows up for the big games, doesnt just pad his stats against the lousy teams.
thirdbse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 10:40 PM   #49
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

I hate karl malone and the Utah Jazz.
He is the most dirtiest sob
where is everyone at, go to the chat room
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 10:41 PM   #50
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Oh damn that was a great win. That was the best win of the season. I am going insane. The first half, the referees are the worst I've ever seen in a single half of any game, we're down eleven, thug Karl Malone is still in the game when he should be long ejected, and all hope is gone. And then... the greatness begins. Nellie gets himself ejected protecting his team. Finley drives past Starks and dunks on Officer Polynice... Nash begins intimidating Stockton, bodying up on him, forcing him to a technical... Finley goes off, hitting three pointer after three pointer, carrying the Mavs up until the fourth quarter in terms of scoring... Booth crushed Donyell Marshall into a bloody pulp... then Nowitzki proves he's god down the stretch... oh man I am going crazy crazy crazy...

This game is a powerful statement to the league. Game after game, I watch the Mavs get brutalized by dirty teams and worthless officials... the world is against the Mavs and nobody wants to see us win... the JAzz brutalized us in the first half. And then the madness... We kicked the crap out of that bastard Malone, and that little puke John Stockton, and that dirty mugger John Starks. Intimidation, intimidation, intimidation. And domination. These Jazz bastards are only the first victims of the new brutal Mavs... Watch out, kobe, Nash is going to kill you. Shaq- you're Bradley's. Webber, Williams, Francis, Wallace, Strickland- all of you, get out of town. The Mavericks are coming to kick your damn dirty asses out of your hometowns.
Old 03-26-2001, 10:42 PM   #51
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

What I hate most about Malone is the fact that he should have been OUR thug!
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 11:14 PM   #52
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

LOL

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2001, 02:20 AM   #53
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Whata game.

Old 03-27-2001, 07:25 PM   #54
thirdbse

thirdbse is on a distinguished road

I'm with you Mav's fan, i wonder if Randy White was watching the game
I heard he is selling used cars
sheesh
thirdbse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2001, 07:29 PM   #55
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Karl Malone is just one of a number of players who we tragically should have drafted... Does anyone remember the Jim Jackson draft? Y'all know who we would have got in that draft with a little more ping pong ball luck... Also, good Dirk pic Scooter...
Old 03-28-2001, 02:27 AM   #56
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

I think Dirk looks like a mime in that picture