Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-28-2001, 09:36 PM   #1
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

Here is a team with a legit center. & as you can see Bradley is struggling to secure boards...Block a shot .....as well as he is getting pushed around down low....Geeez
Old 03-28-2001, 09:41 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs had to settle for jumpers througout most of the first, but Fin, Booth, and Buck made some great penetrating moves towards the end. I'm really diggin Booth's game!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 09:47 PM   #3
Jordan23TX

When Nelson said Booth had a upside who would have thought he had all of these offensive skills...I figured any offense from Booth was a bonus..
Old 03-28-2001, 09:53 PM   #4
Jordan23TX

BOOTH is making all the difference..its amazing that he's intimidating peeps already..Hopefully Nelly will go to a line-up that has Booth,Bradley & Dirk together like Del Harris did.
Old 03-28-2001, 09:59 PM   #5
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell is with the Mavs' SLOPPY PASSING?!!
Old 03-28-2001, 10:05 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

Howard's having a damn good game so far..hitting the boards, dropping some shots, and making some good assists. I hope he picks up his ft shooting though.
Old 03-28-2001, 10:52 PM   #7
Jordan23TX

Howard is THE ANSWER....he's playing a hell of a game...But u see how we are having trouble with a LEGIT CENTER...SHAWN is nowhere to be found..
Old 03-28-2001, 10:56 PM   #8
djb
Administrator

Bradley's having trouble out there, but Booth's been holding his own pretty well. Play of the game thus far: Booth taking down Wells without picking up the foul [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2001, 11:11 PM   #9
Hoover

Hoover is on a distinguished road

We've got one hell of a game on our hands....can you believe that shot by Fin![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2001, 11:15 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

And can you believe that cheap shot by Wells? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2001, 11:19 PM   #11
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

I've said it on my site, the Blazers want to over take the Jazz as the dirtiest team in the NBA.
Old 03-28-2001, 11:20 PM   #12
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

I hope we can hold onto this game...
Old 03-28-2001, 11:24 PM   #13
big_pth
Diamond Member

Juwan certainly is the man tonight...
Old 03-28-2001, 11:32 PM   #14
djb
Administrator

CAN YA FEEL IT?! CAN YA?! HUHHHH?!!!
Old 03-28-2001, 11:32 PM   #15
Hoover

Yeah he was the man, and I hope like hell he is ok!

Another one bites the dust!
Old 03-28-2001, 11:33 PM   #16
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

Howard and Booth both played great tonight. Outstanding game!
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 11:33 PM   #17
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

who did wells put the cheap shot on??
Old 03-28-2001, 11:34 PM   #18
djb
Administrator

Everyone but Eisley..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2001, 11:34 PM   #19
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

I agree with Hoover - if Juwan is seriously hurt, we won't be able to advance in the postseason.
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 11:41 PM   #20
Hoover

Hales....Wells about knocked Dirk out! I'll say it again, Dirk needed a helmet out there from the beating he took. Not just tonight, but in Utah as well.
Old 03-28-2001, 11:43 PM   #21
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

I hope we put it to the Lakers like we have the past 2 games.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 11:44 PM   #22
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Here is a bit of crazy news. Assuming the Lakers lose tonight: If we beat them on Friday, we pass them in the standings.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 11:46 PM   #23
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Who would da thunk it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 11:47 PM   #24
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

Dirk does need a helmet i guess!
Old 03-29-2001, 12:10 AM   #25
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Howard. Dislocated left finger. Should be ok [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2001, 12:13 AM   #26
djb
Administrator

Will he be missing any games because of it?!
Old 03-29-2001, 03:49 AM   #27
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

nope, he may wear a splint, but its on his off hand so everything should be ok, he will be fine by the playoffs
Old 03-29-2001, 03:50 AM   #28
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

Calvin Booth does it again. Instead of constantly relying on Shawn, we now have someone else to turn to. I hope Shawn takes this as insintive to step up his game.