Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-30-2001, 02:04 PM   #1
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to beat the Lakers tonight so I am going to try to make a point of harassing the stupid Laker fans who used to pester the MAvs Rant today... I would encourage any of the other old-timers to do the same... We will win tonight...

(courtesy of DallasBasketball.com)
Old 03-30-2001, 04:41 PM   #2
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

how'd you get that picture?? he never plays...LOL....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-30-2001, 04:52 PM   #3
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

I've made it a rule not to go back to the sporttalk rant boards. If the Mavs win tonite, I'm breaking my rule and crushing the Laker site.
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 04:55 PM   #4
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I've been sucked into the trash talking today... A couple of the Ranters have gotten a little obnoxious, so I have been reciprocating. I just posted this a minute ago...

Mavs are going to gang train the Lakers (sloppy seconds after Phoenix and Sac)...
...Just like the boys at that bachelor party did cubans_a_schmuck's mom last weekend... They roughed her up a bit, but they ended up paying double...
Old 03-30-2001, 05:11 PM   #5
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Of course, you don't have to tell ME to go irritate laker fans... I'll be down there with you after I read through this site for the day...
Old 03-30-2001, 08:51 PM   #6
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

LOL. . u were Brutal... Those guys get sensitive....its silly....I just started using TEXAS_HOOPS a couple weeks ago..I usually crack on Mofos with that ID....but today I had to let them have a little Jordan23TX..its all good......We win tonite we will be sending guys in California to bed early .