Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-27-2001, 01:20 PM   #1
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Del Harris did something last night that I thought was genius. He put both Dallas shotblockers on the court at the same time. The result? A quick third quarter comeback represented extremely well by this photograph:

madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2001, 01:32 PM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful pic Ape. Maybe the best I've seen this year... A little like last nights' game...
Old 03-28-2001, 08:16 AM   #3
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

tru dat. Props to Booth, and yes, even Shawn. Maybe some of Booth's intensisty will rub off on him. Oh by the way did you guys know Booth is the NCAA's all time leading shotblocker? just a liitlle f.y.i.
Old 03-28-2001, 08:19 AM   #4
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

booth was impressive.. let's hope he can keep it up
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 12:39 PM   #5
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

well he definately can't be more sporadic than Shawn [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2001, 01:14 PM   #6
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

well, he probably can't be that sporadic.
but...the upside of being sporadic is...well, some of your games are average to really good.

i'd take sporadic over consistently bad, and the mavs have had their share of consistently bad big men over the years.
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2001, 01:18 PM   #7
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

so lets give him the max!
Old 03-28-2001, 02:26 PM   #8
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, sounds good to me...
Old 03-28-2001, 10:04 PM   #9
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

We saw the booth-bradley low post smash-fest again in the second quarter. Guess what? The mavs came back from a deficit again.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote