Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-15-2009, 11:19 AM   #1
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Things that annoy me

1. Players with mouthpieces hanging out of their mouth.
2. Watching an inbounds pass roll all the way into the frontcourt.
3. Players that make "constipation" face. This happens regardless of whether they've just made a great play or whether they want a call from the officials.
4. Players that look up at the arena big screens after complaining about a foul call, as if they don't know what they just did and need to watch video to remind them.

This is not an exhaustive list, but it's a good start.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Enter the........

Old 12-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #3
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
1. Players with mouthpieces hanging out of their mouth.
2. Watching an inbounds pass roll all the way into the frontcourt.
3. Players that make "constipation" face. This happens regardless of whether they've just made a great play or whether they want a call from the officials.
4. Players that look up at the arena big screens after complaining about a foul call, as if they don't know what they just did and need to watch video to remind them.

This is not an exhaustive list, but it's a good start.
You must hate Chris Paul then. Those characteristics describe him perfectly.

He's a great player but his antics drive me insane. He argues about every single call that comes his way. He loves to whine and he has such a high level of self-entitlement it annoys me to no end.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

My biggest pet peeve with regards to the NBA game is jump shooters flying into airborne defenders to draw a foul. If your normal shooting motion doesn't involve you leaning forward and/or sticking your elbow out then you shouldn't get a call when you do it. Just play basketball.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:56 AM   #5
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I hate not having any real clue what a traveling violation is.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:04 PM   #6
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Watching a great, great player shift his body to accentuate contact every single minute of a game annoys the crap out of me.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #7
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs related

1) When R.C. doesn't hear me from my couch telling him to make substitutions

2) When we blow leads

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 12-15-2009 at 12:24 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:37 PM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
This is such GREATNESS!

I think I would have to add:

I hate not having any real clue what an offensive foul it.

Last edited by dude1394; 12-15-2009 at 12:37 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:43 PM   #9
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
My biggest pet peeve with regards to the NBA game is jump shooters flying into airborne defenders to draw a foul. If your normal shooting motion doesn't involve you leaning forward and/or sticking your elbow out then you shouldn't get a call when you do it. Just play basketball.
I agree with this, and Jason Kidd is actually an offender on this one. It's the sort of call that you would never get playing a pickup game, and you'd be mocked if you tried.

That's why I hate the players clubbing somebody, complaining that they didn't club them, and then looking up at the screen to see how bad the clubbing was.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #10
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
I was watching a highlight entitled "Steal of the Night" the other day, and LeBron picked off a pass and then proceeded to run while batting the ball to himself in the air before bothering to take a dribble. Of course, this was a highlight play, not a violation of the rules.

Or somesuch.

EDIT: Here's the video.

www.metacafe.com/watch/3875439/steal_of_the_night_12_14_09

Of course, it's all good, because LeBron stole some kid's fries afterward and ate them on the spot.

Last edited by kg_veteran; 12-15-2009 at 12:48 PM.
kg_veteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:49 PM   #11
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Watching a great, great player shift his body to accentuate contact every single minute of a game annoys the crap out of me.
You mean that it's not possible to knock a grown man to the floor simply by extending your forearm?

Old 12-15-2009, 12:50 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

watching a ref wink at a player
watching as a player ties his shoe without his defender even trying to poke the ball away
shot clock violations at the end of game for "sportsmanship". Dont try to skunk em, but take the damn shot.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #13
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0su_Huk6p-o

I didn't even know this had happened.....kinda funny.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:08 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

1. Lebron's 15 step spin move without dribbling annoys me.
2. Officials that feel as though they are a reason as to why fans attend games. Shut up, don't smile, don't talk to the players unless it actually pertains to the game,.. just do your job. No one cares about you unless you screw up.
3. I don't really like the self-centered all about me NBA player..which is about 90% of them.
4. I don't like what ESPN/Sportscenter has done to the game.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #15
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Stuart Scott
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:07 PM   #16
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

ShaggyDirk
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #17
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

use the ignore feature. I turn the channel when quirky eye starts talking.

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 12-15-2009 at 03:18 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #18
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

LeBron dancing in his pink dress.
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:16 PM   #19
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Defenders sliding underneath you which could cause a severe ankle injury aka Bruce Bowen.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #20
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This annoys me to no end as well. Especially considering that it is always followed by an announcer raving about how "heady" of a play it was by such a wiley veteran.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-15-2009 at 03:33 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #21
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
I agree with this, and Jason Kidd is actually an offender on this one. It's the sort of call that you would never get playing a pickup game, and you'd be mocked if you tried.

That's why I hate the players clubbing somebody, complaining that they didn't club them, and then looking up at the screen to see how bad the clubbing was.
You're right, I didn't even think about Kidd. I don't mind when he does it he needs all the help he can get .

I'd say the biggest offender is Billups. You better not leave the floor anywhere around him when he's taking a jump shot. And what could a defender possibly do to make you flail uncontrollably when he knocks the ball away? That's not basketball and the league needs to do something about it. Rasheed was right on this one. Of course his teammate Paul Pierce is one of the biggest floppers.

On a related note Dirk could average 50 if he played this way. When he gets a defender in the air he usually tries to avoid him.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:00 PM   #22
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

The Spurs. Spurs fans. The AT&T Center. Spurs memorabilia. "Cuatros anillos."

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:54 PM   #23
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
You're right, I didn't even think about Kidd. I don't mind when he does it he needs all the help he can get .
Yep, if you can't create your own shot you gotta do what you gotta do.

Quote:
I'd say the biggest offender is Billups. You better not leave the floor anywhere around him when he's taking a jump shot.
True. And unlike Kidd, he can get his shot without doing that.

Quote:
And what could a defender possibly do to make you flail uncontrollably when he knocks the ball away?
Nothing. I've never reviewed tape of NBA practices, but I'm willing to bet it NEVER happens there.

Quote:
That's not basketball and the league needs to do something about it. Rasheed was right on this one. Of course his teammate Paul Pierce is one of the biggest floppers.
Pierce's trademark is to just drive right into the defender's chest and then fall down.

Quote:
On a related note Dirk could average 50 if he played this way. When he gets a defender in the air he usually tries to avoid him.
I think Dirk learned a long time ago he wasn't going to be treated like a perimeter player, so he better not act like one.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #24
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

1. Kobe elbowing people
2. Kobe saying it's just part of his shooting motion
3. Kobe not getting called for a foul for it
4. Kobe drawing fouls when his elbow is viciously attacked by his defenders' chin/face/throat
5. Kobe
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #25
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

fans of kobe
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Fans of the Lakers and Celtics that never followed them until they got good

BTW Dirk is as guilty as any of being a jump shooter that draws fouls with an exhagerated shooting motion. Instead of shooting over his head like he usually does, he shoots way in front of his face when someone reaches in. It definitely makes his shot harder but it is as bad as anyone in the league when he does.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #27
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Fans of other teams that come in here and take a duece.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #28
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Fans of other teams that come in here and take a duece.
Well, I wouldn't have a problem with other fans being here, but they should be able to argue on a solid level for a nice discussion and not just trolling.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #29
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

BTW Dirk is as guilty as any of being a jump shooter that draws fouls with an exhagerated shooting motion. Instead of shooting over his head like he usually does, he shoots way in front of his face when someone reaches in. It definitely makes his shot harder but it is as bad as anyone in the league when he does.
Yeah, I was about to say that Dirk isn't really innocent either in this regard.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #30
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

dirk isnt innocent but he still takes a semi normal shooting motion(and i hate that call anyway, if you pumpfake and get the guy in the air unless he lands on top of you it shouldnt be a call. You gained an advantage with the pumpfake and if you are too stupid to take advantage of it by driving around the defender then you shouldnt get rewarded.)

I hate selective enforcement. Moving screens are the worst example of this i can think of. The refs will call about 3 a game at random times and you never know when those 3 a game are gonna come. Also, i hate the handcheck rule not being applied to dirk when hes on the perimeter. If its illegal to handcheck on the perimeter, its illegal to handcheck him.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:38 PM   #31
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Who? Me????

Last edited by purplefrog; 12-15-2009 at 09:39 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:53 PM   #32
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Yeah guys that average 3 fouls a game that think that they havent committed a foul since high school always get me.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-15-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:58 PM   #33
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0su_Huk6p-o

I didn't even know this had happened.....kinda funny.

now thats funny. thanks mary!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #34
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

I'm tired of all of the glorification of ignorant people.
No matter how many stories you write about them, I am still going to hate Ron Artest and Allen Iverson. Sorry.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:31 PM   #35
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

The media.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 12-15-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:51 PM   #36
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

You aren't talking about the tim duncan "bring your arms up underneath the guy reaching in are you?". that one is pure greatness and has the advantage of getting the guy off you.

Also the last game I was shocked to see the hand-checking of dirk when he was facing up.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #37
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Another thing that annoys me: when the Spurs and Suns play.

No matter who wins, I always lose.

Then again, no matter who loses, I always win.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:07 AM   #38
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

The "got a bit fluffy in here" tag, and basically any other fluff tag. But that one especially.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:18 AM   #39
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Loud players who curse a lot when a call doesn't go their way. Players that try to call "AND ONE!" at the top of their retarded lungs. There's a mic there shit brick, you think no one's gonna pick up your "AWW SHIT!" when you don't get a call your way? Sheesh.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:40 AM   #40
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

1) The guy didn't get the call because he hasn't been playing long enough.

2) They don't call the foul in the fourth quarter that they called in the first three quarters.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluffy is annoying, got a bit fluffy in here, shut the fluff up!