Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-12-2007, 03:58 PM   #201
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

lol, saw this gif in another website and it made me bust out laughing.

Old 11-12-2007, 06:08 PM   #202
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that live when Ratliff punked Manning. I had a good giggle.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:49 PM   #203
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

This team has a lot of personality.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:08 PM   #204
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness

jackpot
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:10 PM   #205
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilMavvento

nice post man
Old 11-12-2007, 11:40 PM   #206
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

you need at least three more sig pics.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:42 AM   #207
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

I actually felt bad for Manning when I saw that live. Dude has worst body language ever for a starting QB.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:21 AM   #208
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I freeze framed that on my DVR for the rest of the night.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:29 AM   #209
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrav4
I actually felt bad for Manning when I saw that live. Dude has worst body language ever for a starting QB.

I agree and his facial expressions are just as bad. He looks depressed out there or atleast he did yesterday. I use to think Peyton was the same way but you can get a closer view of his personality during all the commercials he's in. Maybe that's what Eli needs. I use to get a kick out of Eli Manning bashing but I actually feel bad for him. He didn't play awful yesterday. HE just got outplayed by Romo and he's the measuring stick and to NY media Romo will always be the undrafted free agent and Eli will be known as the guy the Giants traded two #1's for.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:59 AM   #210
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
I agree and his facial expressions are just as bad. He looks depressed out there or atleast he did yesterday. I use to think Peyton was the same way but you can get a closer view of his personality during all the commercials he's in. Maybe that's what Eli needs. I use to get a kick out of Eli Manning bashing but I actually feel bad for him. He didn't play awful yesterday. HE just got outplayed by Romo and he's the measuring stick and to NY media Romo will always be the undrafted free agent and Eli will be known as the guy the Giants traded two #1's for.
Plus, add all the pressure he gets for living up to his brother's talent.

lol, poor guy.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 11-13-2007, 09:27 AM   #211
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

ya, cowboys won!!!!!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:07 AM   #212
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

eli deserves all the criticsm he recieves

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:30 AM   #213
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

chum,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4US7L6ypRk4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xpIItI2P9Fc
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WgxVVdU3C00

Contact Me
Old 11-13-2007, 10:31 AM   #214
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

the Boys are a good

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:02 PM   #215
alby
Guru

"We love playing on the road," Crayton said. "One, because you love coming into another man's home. It's kinda like an invasion.
"We're kinda like big dogs, with what we're trying to do. We're trying to come in, urinate a little bit, and mark our territory."

gotta love the 'boys

Contact Me
Old 11-13-2007, 04:34 PM   #216
ty
Diamond Member

Patrick "Best Hands on the Team" Crayton is at it again!

Old 11-13-2007, 04:35 PM   #217
alby
Guru

Brandon Jacobs responded (can't find the exact quote)

saying "he can't say that because he sucks!"

lol....

Contact Me
Old 11-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #218
MavsX
Diamond Member

that guy who caused that "taunting" penalty..

i hope he gets the beat down in the locker room shower.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #219
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
"We love playing on the road," Crayton said. "One, because you love coming into another man's home. It's kinda like an invasion.
"We're kinda like big dogs, with what we're trying to do. We're trying to come in, urinate a little bit, and mark our territory."

gotta love the 'boys

hahahaah he said tha?

that effin funny sh*t
Old 11-14-2007, 06:35 PM   #220
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
that guy who caused that "taunting" penalty..

i hope he gets the beat down in the locker room shower.
He had the second-most tackles in the game at 7.5, so I'm guessing he got a bunch of hi-fives rather than a beat down...

Plus, doesn't almost every football player on every team taunt the opposing players on almost every down in every game?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-14-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM   #221
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
He had the second-most tackles in the game at 7.5, so I'm guessing he got a bunch of hi-fives rather than a beat down...

Plus, doesn't almost every football player on every team taunt the opposing players on almost every down in every game?

it still cost us points and a possible momentum swing to the second half..

http://dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id...A7F3F489A0529A

Phillips Not Tolerating Personal Fouls
Rob Phillips - Email
DallasCowboys.com Staff Writer
November 12, 2007 6:52 PM
Change Font Size A A A A

IRVING, Texas - Having disposed of two straight NFC rivals with relative road ease, it's becoming apparent the Cowboys' only true division roadblock might be themselves.

That's why head coach Wade Phillips was frustrated his team got sidetracked by shoving matches and trash talk in the first half of Sunday's 31-20 win over the New York Giants.

Personal fouls on linebackers Bradie James and Kevin Burnett helped put the Giants in position for 10 of their 17 points. James' 15-yard penalty for shoving running back Brandon Jacobs set up Jeremy Shockey's 8-yard touchdown, and Burnett's taunting penalty in the half's final seconds preserved a Giants drive which resulted in a game-tying Lawrence Tynes field goal.

"We're going to address it," Phillips said Monday. "That's not acceptable because we are accountable. It's not for me, it's for their teammates. It costs us some points in that game. We had several of them. I'm not happy about that. I will tell them and I think they will respond."

A more composed Cowboys team calmly outscored New York 14-3 in the second half after getting what Phillips described as a "poignant" halftime message from the assistant coaches. Linebackers coach Paul Pasqualoni was particularly vocal, he said.

Phillips said he didn't speak to Burnett about his penalty until after the game because "he was already upset and knew what he'd done wrong." The 15-yard taunting call gave the Giants first-and-10 near midfield, and Eli Manning's 29-yard completion to Shockey - the Giants' longest player of the game - on the next play set up Tynes' kick.

"As the only linebacker (in the dime defense) I've got to take it upon myself to get the team in good position," Burnett said. "I can't make stupid plays, and that was a very stupid play."
Old 11-14-2007, 07:37 PM   #222
alby
Guru

Burnett played a hell of a game--we have a loose team, that's what Wade wants--you can't change your ways now. The players are loving this type of atmosphere.

Contact Me
Old 11-14-2007, 10:59 PM   #223
MavsX
Diamond Member

fine!, i will retract my previous statement!