Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 12-21-2016, 03:51 PM   #1
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad we don't have two first round picks since there are so many good players. Seriously, it could stretch up to 20 good players depending on how a lot of the freshmen develop.

One guy I'm keeping an eye on is Edrice "Bam" Adebayo. He is like a better offensive Bismack Buyombo. Also seems to get to the line at a decent rate and is fairly good at free throws for a big.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 03:56 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Too bad we don't have two first round picks since there are so many good players. Seriously, it could stretch up to 20 good players depending on how a lot of the freshmen develop.

One guy I'm keeping an eye on is Edrice "Bam" Adebayo. He is like a better offensive Bismack Buyombo. Also seems to get to the line at a decent rate and is fairly good at free throws for a big.
I think there's a decent chance he could fall to 15-25 and a pick like that could be acquired for Bogut and other young talent (Anderson, Curry, etc.)
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 05:44 PM   #3
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think there's a decent chance he could fall to 15-25 and a pick like that could be acquired for Bogut and other young talent (Anderson, Curry, etc.)
I think DFS and Brussino make Anderson very expendable which would make him a decent TDL or draft day piece to help acquire a late round pick.
Then package that pick with our 2nd to move up to grab a guy like Adebayo or another center if a decent one is available.

I think we should keep Curry though because he can become a great scorer off the bench and seems to still have some upside. I can see him being part of the long-term plan in the JET/VC/NVE role.

If we can address PG and Center in the first round we're in good shape going into next season. I'd be happy with Fultz or Ball. Fultz can fill up the stats but Ball has the potential to be the best play-making PG in the league early in his career which is one of the most critical pieces to have in a rebuild process.

Last edited by rimrocker; 12-21-2016 at 05:46 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote