Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-10-2003, 02:59 PM   #1161
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

You should come clean also, sike.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 03:47 PM   #1162
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

SHE KNOWS THAT I OFTEN SHOWER....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 03:57 PM   #1163
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Needs to explain how Caliente "knows that you often shower"? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Wait.... never mind..... I do not care to know.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2003, 04:06 PM   #1164
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

quick wit......but does he shower??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-10-2003, 05:14 PM   #1165
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Attends Showers. Baby, bridal, whatever.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:21 PM   #1166
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Has a manlove crush on sike but don't tell anyone......
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 05:24 PM   #1167
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

pointing it out on a message board with 1500 people kind of blows the secret.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 05:33 PM   #1168
sike
The Preacha

loves the Fuzz guitar effect pedal????

Old 12-10-2003, 05:37 PM   #1169
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Has an old soul.
Old 12-10-2003, 05:48 PM   #1170
sike
The Preacha

has sensibilities....worthy of respect.....at least of my respect.

Old 12-10-2003, 06:06 PM   #1171
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

has my taste in guitar effects figured out (although i'm very partial to the wah pedal)
and would probably get a kick out of my electric trombone

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 06:34 PM   #1172
sike
The Preacha

electric trombone !!!!!he knows I'm there!

Old 12-10-2003, 06:34 PM   #1173
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Is there dude!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2003, 07:15 PM   #1174
sike
The Preacha

gave me a great nicname he may or may not want to explain!

Old 12-10-2003, 10:50 PM   #1175
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Likes the nickname U2 gave him.
Old 12-11-2003, 01:17 AM   #1176
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Respects sike in a Richard Gere pimp kind of way.
Old 12-11-2003, 10:17 AM   #1177
sike
The Preacha

if we all just moooood when he came to the forum, maybe he'd leave....then we'd all be so much happier![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-11-2003, 01:27 PM   #1178
LRB
Guru

Wants a new forum poll.
Old 12-11-2003, 06:05 PM   #1179
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

did nothing to avoid this defeat yesterday...

should know that's bad present for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 06:15 PM   #1180
LRB
Guru

Should know that I'm very sorry for the bad Birthday present, but is welcome to share in the game on my birthday which should be a win. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 10:26 AM   #1181
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

I hope he likes the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas".........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree..........[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 10:28 AM   #1182
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

She is great.

Old 12-12-2003, 10:33 AM   #1183
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that I am great because he thinks I am. Not because I think I am.
Old 12-12-2003, 10:36 AM   #1184
LRB
Guru

She should know that she's great no matter what anyone thinks, though most do think she is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 10:39 AM   #1185
Chiwas
Guru

He must remove that last wink. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2003, 10:44 AM   #1186
LRB
Guru

Doesn't like my winks.
Old 12-12-2003, 11:04 AM   #1187
Caliente
Diamond Member

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two turtledoves and a partridge in a pear tree.....[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 11:07 AM   #1188
Chiwas
Guru

She didn't say if the Snowman was the true love, a turtle, the partridge, or a tree. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2003, 11:33 AM   #1189
LRB
Guru

Is just jealous. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 11:33 AM   #1190
Caliente
Diamond Member

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three french hens, two turtledoves and a partridge in a pear tree..... [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2003, 11:43 AM   #1191
LRB
Guru

Really want a pear tree. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 11:57 AM   #1192
Caliente
Diamond Member

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtledoves and a partridge in a pear tree..... [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2003, 12:06 PM   #1193
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Likes gifts.
Old 12-12-2003, 02:02 PM   #1194
LRB
Guru

Likes singing Karaoke duets.
Old 12-12-2003, 02:06 PM   #1195
bogey
Banned

Holy crap....you guys keep going around and around and are recylcing the same old crap.

How about some new material? Or here's an idea.....let the thread die. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 02:07 PM   #1196
LRB
Guru

Has mad cow disease. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 05:01 PM   #1197
Chiwas
Guru

Should stop blinking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2003, 05:04 PM   #1198
dallas_esq
Golden Member

El hombre.
Old 12-12-2003, 05:05 PM   #1199
sike
The Preacha

will never allow cow to kill this thread

Old 12-12-2003, 05:07 PM   #1200
dallas_esq
Golden Member

will never allow cow to beat him down