Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-29-2003, 08:05 PM   #1481
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

tstststs... my people !

i wonder whether he would leaks secrets to the press ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2003, 08:24 PM   #1482
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

she knows I would never squeal!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 08:31 PM   #1483
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

he is probably right. at least i hope so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 12-29-2003, 08:35 PM   #1484
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she is beginning to trust me......

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-29-2003, 08:49 PM   #1485
Novice#41
Golden Member

hold your horses! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 08:58 PM   #1486
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Not quite ready to trust an alien. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 11:28 PM   #1487
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

He could be abducted by the alien.

Old 12-30-2003, 10:03 AM   #1488
sike
The Preacha

is giving me interesting ideas.....

Old 12-30-2003, 12:18 PM   #1489
Super_B

Super_B is on a distinguished road

Is getting dizzy watching Felix the Cat pace back and forth.
Old 12-30-2003, 12:56 PM   #1490
sike
The Preacha

has a huge sig telling of his fandom for high school football...

Old 12-30-2003, 01:49 PM   #1491
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is looking for signs.
Old 12-30-2003, 02:29 PM   #1492
sike
The Preacha

knows that I'm the one making the sings...

Old 12-30-2003, 02:29 PM   #1493
Chiwas
Guru

He needs to spell better English if doesn't want to be detected.

Edit. Spelling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2003, 02:59 PM   #1494
LRB
Guru

Complains about spelling.
Old 12-30-2003, 04:11 PM   #1495
sike
The Preacha

cries at the sight of people eating snow cones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2003, 04:32 PM   #1496
LRB
Guru

Is seen regularly on the SciFi channel.
Old 12-30-2003, 04:34 PM   #1497
sike
The Preacha

has just revealed his nerd status![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2003, 04:39 PM   #1498
LRB
Guru

Should go back to making "sings". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 04:46 PM   #1499
Chiwas
Guru

His nose points to the planet of X.

(Finally)

Old 12-30-2003, 04:54 PM   #1500
LRB
Guru

May have his favorite player on the Mavs traded.
Old 12-30-2003, 04:57 PM   #1501
sike
The Preacha

wants to trade our only Mexican......

Old 12-30-2003, 04:57 PM   #1502
Chiwas
Guru

If he is right, I'll melt the snowman in my next visit.

Old 12-30-2003, 05:05 PM   #1503
sike
The Preacha

WARNING! WARNING! snowman violence being promised by the kitty![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2003, 05:13 PM   #1504
LRB
Guru

Is trying to start something between the tiger and me.
Old 12-30-2003, 05:14 PM   #1505
sike
The Preacha

wants an alien war!

Old 12-30-2003, 05:22 PM   #1506
LRB
Guru

Should be wary of the INS.
Old 12-30-2003, 05:23 PM   #1507
sike
The Preacha

he will turn me in....given the chance!

Old 12-30-2003, 05:26 PM   #1508
Chiwas
Guru

Wasn't he already?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2003, 05:29 PM   #1509
sike
The Preacha

he just made a wonderful point![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2003, 06:37 PM   #1510
Novice#41
Golden Member

he doesn't have a clue about me except that i'm "from the land blessed by Dirk" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]... and in addition he thinks i begin to trust him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]... isn't that hilarious ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] btw - i don't know much more about him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 12-30-2003, 06:49 PM   #1511
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Friendliest poster on the board. Cool person .
Old 12-30-2003, 07:03 PM   #1512
Novice#41
Golden Member

great as well...

next year his bday thread will be in time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....
Old 12-30-2003, 07:15 PM   #1513
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Remembers more birthdays than there are days in a year!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 07:17 PM   #1514
Chiwas
Guru

He used to have a good bar.

Old 12-30-2003, 07:27 PM   #1515
Novice#41
Golden Member

still my favorite mexican even if he don't like germans [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 12-30-2003, 07:32 PM   #1516
Chiwas
Guru

She misunderstood my statement.

She is friendly and lovely, strange in a German. That doesn't mean that I dislike Germans. Well, only some of them, but not her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2003, 07:46 PM   #1517
Novice#41
Golden Member

knows how to butter s.o. up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 12-30-2003, 07:51 PM   #1518
Chiwas
Guru

She should know that I didn't understand. My Germglish is not very good either.

Old 12-30-2003, 08:07 PM   #1519
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

needs to get himself a few stiff drinks, when I open my bar in about 30 seconds!!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 08:15 PM   #1520
Novice#41
Golden Member

should be ready to serve me cool guiness [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]