Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-06-2004, 11:40 AM   #2721
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

ah ha! she admits it!

great sig by the way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2004, 11:58 AM   #2722
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Glad you like my gif....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I may change it to something more seasonal for a change up..........
Old 12-06-2004, 12:08 PM   #2723
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she knows as long at its not an alien family around a Christmas tree I'll be happy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-07-2004, 12:13 PM   #2724
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He knows that I wish him universal peace......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2004, 12:33 PM   #2725
sike
The Preacha

she knows that she still has 8 lives left [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2004, 01:14 PM   #2726
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Uhh...
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 05:14 PM   #2727
sike
The Preacha

fish dont live long...

Old 12-08-2004, 04:42 AM   #2728
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

is highly overrated as a fish expert

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2004, 10:43 AM   #2729
sike
The Preacha

is highly overrated PERIOD.

Old 12-08-2004, 10:47 AM   #2730
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

He, along with the fellow above him, are not aware that they are posting in the wrong say something thread. Oh that... and he's bald also.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:46 AM   #2731
Caliente
Diamond Member

He likes this band for one reason or another.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nHQA AAPsHL1maX4QbbPAAfGUUjQiNewjWnIbbh4rZV**rPACy0mhvC P2sYDtoAZ53[/img]
Old 12-08-2004, 11:51 AM   #2732
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

The .gif she posted above leaves off two very good albums.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:21 PM   #2733
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sorry. One good .gif deserves another.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2004, 01:58 AM   #2734
sike
The Preacha

an early friend here.....

Old 12-09-2004, 04:37 AM   #2735
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Heaven or Hell? You decide.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 04:55 AM   #2736
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

celebrates Christmas during summer and makes a sandman instead of a snowman...

Old 12-09-2004, 08:01 AM   #2737
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

The poster above me is the slayer of all things evil.... nothing but good things happen to this poster and always puts smiles on the people this poster deals with. (oh, how I hope mff sees this)
Old 12-09-2004, 10:56 AM   #2738
sike
The Preacha

my man

Old 12-09-2004, 10:57 AM   #2739
Caliente
Diamond Member

my man......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2004, 04:48 PM   #2740
sike
The Preacha

my goodness shes turning cats into birdies

Old 12-13-2004, 03:30 AM   #2741
twelli
Diamond Member

is a nice fellow

(oops, wrong thread. that was supposed to be a wrong accusation)

Old 12-13-2004, 03:07 PM   #2742
sike
The Preacha

is a nice fellow

Old 12-13-2004, 04:49 PM   #2743
Caliente
Diamond Member

Thinks I have eight lives left.................I am actually down to 7.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2004, 06:19 PM   #2744
sike
The Preacha

cat

Old 12-14-2004, 10:13 AM   #2745
Caliente
Diamond Member

Santa's little helper.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2004, 11:24 AM   #2746
sike
The Preacha

she knows that present is for her...

Old 12-14-2004, 11:28 AM   #2747
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

online flirt
Old 12-14-2004, 11:37 AM   #2748
Caliente
Diamond Member

His favorite candy bar is Heath............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2004, 11:39 AM   #2749
sike
The Preacha

online perv.....check the history on his computer...he's downloaded way too many PBS specials on animal mating to be anything but an obsession (wrong thread...but too funny to edit)

Old 12-14-2004, 11:43 AM   #2750
Caliente
Diamond Member

Needs a faster computer/fingers/mind.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2004, 12:48 PM   #2751
sike
The Preacha

ouch...she knows more about sexy than most...

Old 12-14-2004, 01:59 PM   #2752
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

runs from his primal love of animal husbandry
Old 12-14-2004, 02:34 PM   #2753
sike
The Preacha

does not

Old 12-14-2004, 02:48 PM   #2754
XERXES
Diamond Member

king of elementary rebuts
Old 12-16-2004, 11:51 AM   #2755
sike
The Preacha

queen of farting

Old 12-16-2004, 04:05 PM   #2756
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

couldnt wait for me to come back
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 04:22 PM   #2757
Caliente
Diamond Member

Ummmmm............that would be ME.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2004, 04:27 PM   #2758
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

knows she's loved my MavsFanatik [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 04:28 PM   #2759
sike
The Preacha

likes both birds and cats......and Fantatiks

Old 12-16-2004, 04:48 PM   #2760
Caliente
Diamond Member

He has enough love for one and all................