Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-24-2004, 12:50 PM   #1
scorched03

scorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the rough
Default stackhouse if nothing else happens...

since NY wants him so bad, how about to Knicks

stack for sweetney/mohammed? even baker would work if added to this?

at least they're bigger guys if nothing else happens.
scorched03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2004, 12:55 PM   #2
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:stackhouse if nothing else happens...

I am curious about that myself. I have heard Thomas. I have heard Harrington, Mutombo.

I have heard that their is a third team involved, and that is why Stackhouse will never be in a Mavs uniform.

I have no idea for sure.

I know that when Donnie got the call while on the Ticket this morning.. He cut away.........wonder what all is happening? ?

Personally, I think they make him the 6th man, if they keep him past the draft.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 12:57 PM   #3
scorched03

scorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the roughscorched03 is a jewel in the rough

kurt thomas is old... and has another 5 yrs on the contract. amazing to see what zeke was smoking to sign him up on this extension
Old 06-24-2004, 12:58 PM   #4
scorched03

dunno why ppl think stackhouse is old or done. he's 29/30! that should be his prime. 3-5 more yrs to do well.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:10 PM   #5
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Stackhouse is a trade sweetener. Nothing else. I don't think the Mavs have any intention of keeping him unless they're also planning on trading away Finley.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 01:11 PM   #6
uberfan
Golden Member

uberfan has a spectacular aura aboutuberfan has a spectacular aura about

Stack + #5 to Pacers for Al Harrington?
uberfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 01:21 PM   #7
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: stackhouse if nothing else happens...

Quote:
If we're giving up the #5 I'd rather get Bender than Harrington.
Old 06-24-2004, 01:21 PM   #8
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Miller is getting older and they will need to replace him sometime.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 01:45 PM   #9
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

The most prevalent rumor on various boards this afternoon is Stackhouse for Kurt Thomas.....Also rumors involving Walker, Howard & 5th pick for Ilgauskas (Cleveland).

Since messageboard rumors are 95% of the time wrong, I'm not counting on anything until official word...
Old 06-24-2004, 01:55 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
Quote:
If we're giving up the #5 I'd rather get Bender than Harrington.
Harrington is the more agressive player...bender tends to be soft....settling for pull ups....Al likes taking it to the rack....of these two...I'll take Al

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 02:00 PM   #11
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: stackhouse if nothing else happens...

Quote:
Harrington is the more agressive player...bender tends to be soft....settling for pull ups....Al likes taking it to the rack....of these two...I'll take Al
If I were picking just for next year I'd probably prefer Harrington too, but I just feel like Bender's the guy with more upside and star potential. If we're giving up a solid G/F AND the 5th pick in the draft I want a guy who has the potential to be really special.

Of course, with all the NY rumors swirling it may be a moot point.