Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-23-2003, 03:28 PM   #161
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

YOU MISSED YOU MISSION AGAIN.

Loud and clear.

I'll hire other agent.

Old 11-23-2003, 03:30 PM   #162
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Has made me feel ashamed..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I suck.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:37 PM   #163
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Has an aliean in his signature.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:38 PM   #164
Chiwas
Guru

Had a chalupa.

Old 11-23-2003, 03:40 PM   #165
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Could have had a chalupa if he had gone with us to the game last night...... I mean, with them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 03:41 PM   #166
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is embarrassed.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:42 PM   #167
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Despite the carrot being in front of one of his eyes, he is still very observent. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 03:43 PM   #168
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

always too fast...

LRB doesn't look rosy-cheeked
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 03:44 PM   #169
Chiwas
Guru

(Women are blocking my direct points for U2)

Novice surely was missed last night.

Old 11-23-2003, 03:45 PM   #170
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know that next time I will use my frequent flyer miles to get you here.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:45 PM   #171
LRB
Guru

Like me was slow on the draw.
Old 11-23-2003, 03:57 PM   #172
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

went four for four....and won the OVER\UNDER

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 04:52 PM   #173
LRB
Guru

Started the over and under thread.
Old 11-23-2003, 04:53 PM   #174
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

If he gets hungry all he has to do is eat one of his raisin teeth. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 04:59 PM   #175
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

confuses me... i always thought the teeth (mouth) are coals.
Old 11-23-2003, 05:12 PM   #176
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

should know that the snowman has coal for eyes (which should make it hard to see you would think), but his teeth are raisins (which is in itself ironic since raisins are napalm for the teeth). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 05:15 PM   #177
LRB
Guru

Is entirely too caught up in the composition of snowmen. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 05:20 PM   #178
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

should know that when you have small children that becomes PARAMOUNT in the winter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 05:22 PM   #179
Novice#41
Golden Member

loves his children [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 05:34 PM   #180
LRB
Guru

Is from the same country as Dirk.
Old 11-23-2003, 05:43 PM   #181
Novice#41
Golden Member

correct ! and proud of it !

LRB, one of the nice guys here and one of the good mods i hope [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 11-23-2003, 05:47 PM   #182
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should move to the United States! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 05:50 PM   #183
LRB
Guru

Wants Novice to move to the US.
Old 11-23-2003, 06:03 PM   #184
Novice#41
Golden Member

has no idea what N#41 wants [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 11-23-2003, 06:17 PM   #185
LRB
Guru

should inform me what she wants. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 06:28 PM   #186
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

wants to be informed about what she wants.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-23-2003, 06:36 PM   #187
LRB
Guru

Should start an over and under thread about trade rumors.
Old 11-23-2003, 08:53 PM   #188
sike
The Preacha

Lloyd is funny.....but is mistaken if he thinks I care enough about trade rumors to create an OVER\UNDER.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2003, 08:59 PM   #189
LRB
Guru

should know that caring about isn't required, making fun of will do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 09:02 PM   #190
sike
The Preacha

he knows that I love to make fun of others......and am now reconsidering his proposal....only if I can makes others look foolish...which is'nt hard![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2003, 09:09 PM   #191
LRB
Guru

Is willing to reconsider proposals.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:20 PM   #192
sike
The Preacha

enjoys my reconsideration...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-23-2003, 09:26 PM   #193
LRB
Guru

Has an avatar which bears a striking resemblance to Michael Jackson.
Old 11-23-2003, 09:31 PM   #194
sike
The Preacha

He's a "Thriller" to be sure!

Old 11-23-2003, 09:34 PM   #195
LRB
Guru

Believe in freedom of speech except for mods of DM.com. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 09:38 PM   #196
sike
The Preacha

is a fair and just mod....for a mod...named Lloyd.......

Old 11-23-2003, 09:51 PM   #197
LRB
Guru

Is fun and nice to know for a poster named sike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 09:52 PM   #198
sike
The Preacha

favorite emotion to select:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...also mine......

Old 11-24-2003, 12:16 AM   #199
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Likes to post pad.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 12:21 AM   #200
LRB
Guru

Comes from a land down under.