Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-06-2007, 09:15 PM   #41
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I like what I'm seeing from Carpenter.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2007, 09:18 PM   #42
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable. Stupid refs.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 01-06-2007, 09:19 PM   #43
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Alright. Same result.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #44
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Really? No, really?

Where is Barber?
Old 01-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #45
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

That was a really, really bad play.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:20 PM   #46
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Really? No, really?

Where is Barber?
Right, because the RB really made the difference on that play.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #47
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Good God.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #48
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I like the call here. WE need points.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #49
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

WOOOHOOOO!
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #50
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Right, because the RB really made the difference on that play.
It was a running play that I made that remark on.... so the RB was the primary one that made a difference.

HECK YES!!!!!
Old 01-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #51
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

YESSS!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:27 PM   #52
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
It was a running play that I made that remark on.... so the RB was the primary one that made a difference.
This is wrong.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:27 PM   #53
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:

HECK YES!!!!!
I realize it was a running play. It was that sweep left. And Jim Brown would not have gotten positive yardage on that play. Come on.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #54
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Unbelievable. Come on guys, we need a TD. How do you not just plow Barber up the middle there?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #55
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!

So much for the Field Goal Bowl.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #56
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

CRAYTON!!
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #57
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

YESS. GREAT SECOND EFFORT!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #58
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

CRAYTON!

Old 01-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #59
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Unbelievable. Come on guys, we need a TD. How do you not just plow Barber up the middle there?
That's exactly what I wanted Barber to do on 2nd and short earlier.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #60
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
That's exactly what I wanted Barber to do on 2nd and short earlier.
Ok, see you weren't specific enough. I thought yo u meant Barber could've been more successful on that sweep left.

I'll pretty much never complain about Barber up the middle.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:35 PM   #61
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I am really encouraged right now. We looked inept on both Offense and Defense earlier. The Defense has started to hold and now it appears that Romo and Co. have started to calm down and settle in.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:36 PM   #62
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Well pretty good outcome all things considered at the half.... could have been better, could have been worse.

- Bobby Carpenter - making some good plays, even with the dropped INT, he was able to make plays and that contain on Alexander was good.
- Romo hopefully will settle down - he got a hard knock at the end there, hope he's ok.
- D line with some pressure but haven't really gotten to him too much. need to improve there.
- Gramatica with a big hit from 50 - yeah!
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:38 PM   #63
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Folks, I believe the systematic dismantling of the Seahawks has begun.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:40 PM   #64
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Mark this down as the first time I've agreed with Chum in over a month.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #65
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Madden did bring up something that i also noticed - times that we're in a man matchup they change the matchup by running someone in motion and we don't adjust very well at all. Hope that gets fixed... we do look confused when that happens...
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #66
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I hope so.....

I've thought all week that this was going to be it tonight. But I had no idea the Seahawks offense was as inept as it appears (save the first drive) it is. And I'm starting to believe. Crazy what the last 7:30 of a quarter will do for you...
Old 01-06-2007, 09:46 PM   #67
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

What is it with Romo and fumbles the last few weeks?
Old 01-06-2007, 09:46 PM   #68
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Ok, seriously Tony. This is getting ridiculous.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #69
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Yikes. Ugly start to the half.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #70
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Romo better do me a favor and stop being such a dumbass.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:48 PM   #71
chumdawg
Guru

Barring a big play in our favor, that fumble will ultimately result in points for the bad guys.

Might take a while, but it will.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:51 PM   #72
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Ugh. Uncatchable?

Old 01-06-2007, 09:52 PM   #73
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

That is a ridiculous call.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:52 PM   #74
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

What an idiotic call.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:52 PM   #75
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Ugh. Uncatchable?
Only applied to actual pass interference.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:52 PM   #76
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Ugh. Uncatchable?
Holding, not PI. I think it was legit.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:53 PM   #77
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I'm about tired of seeing us just miss sacks.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:53 PM   #78
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Holding, not PI. I think it was legit.
Yeah, made my post when the flag came down, before the call was made. I'm with Michaels, seemed pretty borderline.

Old 01-06-2007, 09:54 PM   #79
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Jeez. Nice catch.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-06-2007, 09:55 PM   #80
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

4th down.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game