Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-09-2007, 12:36 AM   #1
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default GAME DAY THREAD!!! FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR! GO COWBOYS!!

New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys

8:15 Eastern Time on NBC

Sunday night.

primetime.

enough said.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 09-09-2007 at 12:37 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2007, 12:57 AM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The three roads surrounding the vaunted old stadium will tomorrow night run red with the blood of the impostors from the North. Nary a victim will be spared, as all the unfaithful will perish at the hands of our warriors righteous and true. On this night justice will reign supreme, and the infidels will once and finally meet their destined fate. May the Lord pity their souls, but may He show no mercy.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:52 AM   #3
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Ellis, Glenn, Burnett, and Newman missing the 1st game of the season sucks but i think the Boys can handle the giants.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:03 AM   #4
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily we have Ware, Romo, Owens, Witten, Williams, Barber III, and company to pick up the slack

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 03:03 AM   #5
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
The three roads surrounding the vaunted old stadium will tomorrow night run red with the blood of the impostors from the North. Nary a victim will be spared, as all the unfaithful will perish at the hands of our warriors righteous and true. On this night justice will reign supreme, and the infidels will once and finally meet their destined fate. May the Lord pity their souls, but may He show no mercy.
SPARTA!!!!!!! HOO-AH!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:33 AM   #6
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all
Default Vbookie

When starts the new vbookie season?
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:46 AM   #7
alby
Guru

omg i'm excited.

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 12:19 PM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Boy just watching the first game between packers/phillie. How refreshing to see professional referees at work.

They take their time, they get it right, if they don't see it, they don't call it. What a concept.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 12:52 PM   #9
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

I'm really excited, seems like time is going by SLOOOOOOOOOOW. Damn it! I just want it to be game time already!

Last edited by Dirkgreatness; 09-09-2007 at 12:52 PM.
Dirkgreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:11 PM   #10
alby
Guru

i love the nfl

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 02:11 PM   #11
alby
Guru

9:00am-1:00pm
Patriots at Jets
Eagles at Packers

11:00am-3:00pm
BMW Golf Championship

1:00pm-3:00pm
Soccer: Brazil v. USA

1:00pm-4:00pm
US Open Tennis Men's Final

1:00pm-4:30pm
Bears @ Chargers

5:00pm-8:30pm
Giants @ COWBOYS

my tv schedule for today =]

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 09-09-2007 at 02:12 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #12
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius
When starts the new vbookie season?

Donde está u2? we need the vbookie
Old 09-09-2007, 02:59 PM   #13
alby
Guru

wow did you guys see the last play of regulation in the washington game

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 03:09 PM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I saw it. That was craziness.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:16 PM   #15
alby
Guru

eagles lose
redskins win

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 03:16 PM   #16
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Phili lost because they're punt returner is a complete moron.
Old 09-09-2007, 03:20 PM   #17
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Phili lost because they're punt returner is a complete moron.
who cares? they lost!!

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 03:24 PM   #18
alby
Guru

i shoulda started adrian peterson... damnit reggie bush

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 05:46 PM   #19
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

who cares about a skins W...they're gonna blow...

but a Philly L is music to my ears....oh poor Donavan...he looked so, so sad...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:50 PM   #20
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
who cares about a skins W...they're gonna blow...

but a Philly L is music to my ears....oh poor Donavan...he looked so, so sad...
I would too, if every pass I threw to an open receiver got dropped. Westbrook did it twice on one drive. It was really pathetic and funny.
Old 09-09-2007, 06:01 PM   #21
alby
Guru

90 minutes til kickofffffffffffffffffff

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

john kitna is walking around like the freakin king of the universe!...come on bro...you just beat the Raiders

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-09-2007, 06:18 PM   #23
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
90 minutes til kickofffffffffffffffffff
less than an hour!!!!

Old 09-09-2007, 06:25 PM   #24
chumdawg
Guru

My Cowboys pants are going INSANE!
Old 09-09-2007, 06:54 PM   #25
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
less than an hour!!!!
less than half an hour!!!!

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #26
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

OH MY FOOTBALL

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:09 PM   #27
alby
Guru

13 minutes.

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #28
chumdawg
Guru

It's been too long. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:16 PM   #29
chumdawg
Guru

I bet TO is getting ready to rip off two scores and 150 yards.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:20 PM   #30
alby
Guru

He emailed espn saying that he's going to have 100 receptions, 1500 yards, 20 touchdowns this season.

i love TO

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 07:22 PM   #31
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I bet TO is getting ready to rip off two scores and 150 yards.
Without a dropped pass.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:25 PM   #32
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_VIII
Without a dropped pass.
You know this to be true!

Strong play so far. They are damn lucky they didn't cough us up the ball on that KR.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:27 PM   #33
chumdawg
Guru

Ugh.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:27 PM   #34
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

looks alot like last year's defense.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #35
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Double ugh
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #36
alby
Guru

DOES ROY WILLIAMS EVER FUCKING LEARN

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 09-09-2007 at 07:28 PM.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #37
alby
Guru

ROY WILLIAMS IS THE MOST OVERRATED 'SUPERSTAR' IN THIS LEAGUE

Contact Me
Old 09-09-2007, 07:29 PM   #38
chumdawg
Guru

Hang in there, boys. Now it's time for the Romo-TO show!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:31 PM   #39
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
DOES ROY WILLIAMS EVER FUCKING LEARN
Nope, he always wants the BIG HIT!
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 07:32 PM   #40
alby
Guru

he's never going to learn

Contact Me