Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 06-18-2009, 10:08 AM   #321
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I use an HTC Fuze. If there is a device that is better than that I'd be surprised. But you guys will have to do the comparison because I doubt I'll ever touch an iPhone.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #322
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

And yes, I'm aware that they "borrowed" the screen flow function of the iPhone. Apple got that right for sure.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:03 AM   #323
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

its genius
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:03 AM   #324
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
And yes, I'm aware that they "borrowed" the screen flow function of the iPhone. Apple got that right for sure.
hey did you read about that cisco agreement with jerry jones and the new cowboys stadium ?
Old 06-19-2009, 10:23 AM   #325
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
hey did you read about that cisco agreement with jerry jones and the new cowboys stadium ?
Hopefully it has something to do with giving season tickets to all CCIE's in the DFW metroplex?
Old 06-19-2009, 11:21 AM   #326
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lawl
Old 06-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #327
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
Hopefully it has something to do with giving season tickets to all CCIE's in the DFW metroplex?
jesus. wouldn't that be sweet for you.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:12 PM   #328
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

This is the most apple related thread I could find...

Thinkin about buying this...

http://www.macconnection.com/IPA/Sho...tm?sku=9899489

what do you think?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #329
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

way out of my price range for a laptop...
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:16 PM   #330
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

My mind boggles at the thought of spending that much on a laptop. And I'm a giant computer nerd.

What do you need it for?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 08-17-2009 at 10:16 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #331
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Don't buy a Mac. Ever.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:37 PM   #332
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

In general, the way I see it... and I've been a PC guy for a long time.... it's like buying an Audi to drive to work rather than a Civic. They'll both get you there and the Civic will save you a lot of money, but the Audi is so much more badass and has lots of little things that makes it worth it. Obviously the metaphor isn't perfect

but I'm planning on getting logic pro to record music and I'm "trying" to get into photography and possibly film. I've been taking lots and lots of pictures and upgrading cameras to get more serious into it. I'll probably "cheaply get" adobe and mess around with that.

I know you can get logic pro and adobe and other stuff on PCs.. but still, that's probably the most "mac-pro" stuff I'll be using.

I should mention that my mother has helping me get it as a Christmas/Birthday and she's a big apple fan. I'm not trying to start a big war, just seeing if you guys liked the specs on the computer. It looks like I should be able to upgrade to snow leopard for like 29$ next month.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 08-17-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:28 PM   #333
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

The last time I checked, 13 years ago, you couldn't buy or download any damn programs for a Mac.

I blindly assume nothing has changed
Old 08-17-2009, 11:38 PM   #334
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Most programs available for a PC is now available in Mac format.

I started using a Mac in 2002 and have been using it ever since. A lot of my friends use a Mac now as well. I still use a PC for work and I have a PC sitting in the corner of my room collecting dust. I had a iBook, Powerbook, and a Macbook Pro. Love it. High resale value incase you ever wanted to upgrade. Great customer service. Once you figure out all the little nuances of the OSX you will love it. It just runs smoother and of course looks better .

My most recent MacbookPro purchase was from Amazon. They usually have a lower price than in store and there is no tax (free shipping). You can also buy Applecare (additional 2 year warranty) anytime before your first anniversary date.

Last edited by nikeball; 08-17-2009 at 11:39 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:40 PM   #335
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Everyone says that, but I can't remember the last time I had a PC that didn't "run smooth". Those days are over.

Besides...us developers and nerd types are never going to yield. It's a pointless discussion to have, really.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:47 PM   #336
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
In general, the way I see it... and I've been a PC guy for a long time.... it's like buying an Audi to drive to work rather than a Civic. They'll both get you there and the Civic will save you a lot of money, but the Audi is so much more badass and has lots of little things that makes it worth it. Obviously the metaphor isn't perfect

but I'm planning on getting logic pro to record music and I'm "trying" to get into photography and possibly film. I've been taking lots and lots of pictures and upgrading cameras to get more serious into it. I'll probably "cheaply get" adobe and mess around with that.

I know you can get logic pro and adobe and other stuff on PCs.. but still, that's probably the most "mac-pro" stuff I'll be using.

I should mention that my mother has helping me get it as a Christmas/Birthday and she's a big apple fan. I'm not trying to start a big war, just seeing if you guys liked the specs on the computer. It looks like I should be able to upgrade to snow leopard for like 29$ next month.
*sigh*

The Mac brain wash boggles my mind. Audi and Civic. Honestly.

The specs are nice. You could get the same specs in a PC laptop for cheaper. But you know that. Everyone knows that.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 08-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #337
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Everyone says that, but I can't remember the last time I had a PC that didn't "run smooth". Those days are over.

Besides...us developers and nerd types are never going to yield. It's a pointless discussion to have, really.
Absolutely pointless. When Windows 7 comes out, the new shiny will also be the OS everyone is using at work, and Microsoft till take back a chunk of the tiny market share Apple has stolen since XP became stale.

I'm fine with people just wanting to be different. It's normal. Just don't try to tell me it's better. Cause that doesn't fly.

Different, prettier, more expensive, and less free tech support because fewer people know how to deal with them. If that's your thing, more power to you.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #338
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

essentially the apple is better for artistic stuff, and it does allow you to partition the hard drive if you have a big enough hard drive. Other than that, pcs are better for everything else.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #339
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'm Flacolaco, and I'm a PC.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:17 AM   #340
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dude, if you've got the cash and it's what you want, go for it. You can't buy a top-of-the-line Audi for anywhere near 1700 bucks. So splurge on this and feel good about yourself. After all, you probably are around a bunch of chics who will think your machine is hot, right? (See, this is what the Microsoft nerds don't know anything about.)
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:54 AM   #341
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Dude, if you've got the cash and it's what you want, go for it. You can't buy a top-of-the-line Audi for anywhere near 1700 bucks. So splurge on this and feel good about yourself. After all, you probably are around a bunch of chics who will think your machine is hot, right? (See, this is what the Microsoft nerds don't know anything about.)
Youre talking about using a computer to get girls and calling other people nerds in the same thought????
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:27 AM   #342
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Logic Pro is easily the #1 reason to buy a Mac because you CANNOT use it on a PC - Apple bought eMagic a few years ago and they stopped supporting Windows altogether... Personally, I think Logic is the best MIDI/home recording software on the market - it kicks the crap out of the retail version of Pro Tools (anyone who states otherwise got their opinion from a magazine...)

If music, video and photography are what you're using your computer for, then go with the MacBook - that's pretty much the ONLY area where a Mac realistically surpasses a PC anymore (depending on your software preferences...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-18-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:52 AM   #343
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

if you're in a college setting where you'll be taking the macbook out in a class/lecture hall and everyone will think "wow, this dude has disposable income that he can just throw away on an overrated product", then yes, you will get some chicks.

Spend the money on penile enlargement instead.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #344
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

there is the benefit of macs not needing virus protection.

if you are a student, or can get someone who currently is registered as one to help out, apple gives a good discount on both the hardware and software. my daughter was able to purchase (actually, I was able to purchase it for her....) the hardware at 20% off, with a free printer and a coupon for a free ipod touch. then she had the option to buy an adobe suite for 80% (yes, 80%) off suggested retail. darn good deal.

check it out if you are able.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:38 PM   #345
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is the most apple related thread I could find...

Thinkin about buying this...

http://www.macconnection.com/IPA/Sho...tm?sku=9899489

what do you think?
I could get like 5 or 6 netbooks for this price...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #346
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
I could get like 5 or 6 netbooks for this price...
you mean these? http://h40059.www4.hp.com/hp2133/

Last edited by Windmill360; 08-18-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #347
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Logic Pro is easily the #1 reason to buy a Mac because you CANNOT use it on a PC - Apple bought eMagic a few years ago and they stopped supporting Windows altogether... Personally, I think Logic is the best MIDI/home recording software on the market - it kicks the crap out of the retail version of Pro Tools (anyone who states otherwise got their opinion from a magazine...)

If music, video and photography are what you're using your computer for, then go with the MacBook - that's pretty much the ONLY area where a Mac realistically surpasses a PC anymore (depending on your software preferences...)
If Apple products didn't look so slick and shiny, people would disavow that company as the spawn of satan.

Verbal was wrong: the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that all the cool kids followed him.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #348
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Come on, guys. 7% of the PC market can't possibly be wrong
Old 08-25-2009, 06:36 PM   #349
fluid.forty.one

digging this thing so far...
Old 08-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #350
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I picked up an iPhone 3gs last friday....

How unbelievably great is it?

Suffice it to say that I'm posting this note as I drop a deuce. If the ability to post a note in the lounge section of a professional sports franchise web site while tending to some overdue constitutional requirements isn't the highpoint of human achievement, then what is?

Last edited by alexamenos; 08-25-2009 at 08:46 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:53 PM   #351
fluid.forty.one

+rep on so many levels
Old 08-25-2009, 10:52 PM   #352
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

So what do I have to do to come out on one of those, "If you find it for under 'such and such amount of money', we'll buy it for you!" commercials?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #353
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

apple is opening up a store in stonebriar mall on the 29th.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:52 PM   #354
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...eptember-25th/

Finally MMS on Sept. 25th, the countdown begins.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #355
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Is that a big deal or something? Was I supposed to be lamenting the lack of that feature on my iphone for the last 10 months? Because I haven't missed it.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:19 AM   #356
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

. . . waiting to see how Apple does the tablet.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:47 AM   #357
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Because I haven't missed it.
Other people have.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #358
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

how in the hell did the teenagers "sext" without MMS?
Old 09-04-2009, 06:12 PM   #359
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
how in the hell did the teenagers "sext" without MMS?
8---> - --- - - --- ( . )( . )

Sorry in advance for making the mods edit my post.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:23 PM   #360
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

edit that piece of art?

Naa, I'll let someone else do it.