Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-01-2019, 10:48 PM   #481
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
May depend on how deep they run in the playoffs

That’s definitely going to be the key. If they make a deep run they’ll likely sign both and will have a 2 year window to win a title before Giannis has to make a decision. I believe they will go all out to win a title (or at least get to a Finals) within that time frame. If they resign those guys and don’t get close to a Finals I think there’s a good chance Giannis leaves.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2019, 12:20 AM   #482
prokaznik

prokaznik is on a distinguished road

Do you guys think there's a chance that Marc Gasol opts out of his contract to sign here?

Half the team already speaks Spanish anyways
prokaznik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 12:03 AM   #483
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

THIS! Been saying this over and over. What this team need if toughness moving forward to contend.. A heavy dose of enforcer/won't back down. Peppered with a little skill.. https://youtu.be/3nEbOFhp2Jc?t=134

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 10:09 AM   #484
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Just want to add this board is a bevy of good posters and information. Great ideas and insights that keep me coming back. I don't have much to add but will continue to hype for Vucevic and Beverley.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 11:32 AM   #485
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
THIS! Been saying this over and over. What this team need if toughness moving forward to contend.. A heavy dose of enforcer/won't back down. Peppered with a little skill.. https://youtu.be/3nEbOFhp2Jc?t=134
Love JJ and hes absolutely right.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:14 PM   #486
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Just want to add this board is a bevy of good posters and information. Great ideas and insights that keep me coming back. I don't have much to add but will continue to hype for Vucevic and Beverley.
Balance and bastards.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 12:22 PM   #487
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
I agree. There are a few of these available this summer...Cousins, Green, Beverly, Etc. You can't have the Montrezl Harrells of the world eat us for breakfast. Gotta get a guy who isn't afraid of a hard foul.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:47 PM   #488
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Cousins isnt a tough player, he is an impulsive asshole....and other players love to tease him into technicals and ejections.

Last edited by sefant77; 03-04-2019 at 02:53 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:52 PM   #489
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Cousins isnt a tough player, he is an impulsive asshole....and other players love to tease him into technicals and ejections.
He is extremely tough.

Tough on his own teammates.
Old 03-05-2019, 01:47 AM   #490
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Balance and bastards.
Bring on Beverly! https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...10894424145920

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 10:37 AM   #491
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Seems a weird narrative that Beverley can't shoot, as I heard again that may be a reason LeBron didn't run to contest or whatever was that "Lakers will live with" Beverley taking an outside shot. Weird because he's now shooting 39% on 3.5 three attempts a game with a career average up to 37.8% on 4.2 attempts. He plays his role so well and would fit right in here next to Luka.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 12:28 PM   #492
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Seems a weird narrative that Beverley can't shoot, as I heard again that may be a reason LeBron didn't run to contest or whatever was that "Lakers will live with" Beverley taking an outside shot. Weird because he's now shooting 39% on 3.5 three attempts a game with a career average up to 37.8% on 4.2 attempts. He plays his role so well and would fit right in here next to Luka.
The size of the fight in him is much bigger than 6ft, 185lb. His confidence is in its prime.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-05-2019 at 12:30 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 04:39 PM   #493
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

And the last 4 years.... 39.1%
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 05:44 PM   #494
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

It's Frank Isola, but he says the Mavs intend to pursue Durant in free agency.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...t-On-Mavericks

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 05:56 PM   #495
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post

We should.

Not sure what this line means though:
Quote:
Zach Lowe reported on a podcast that "Durant wasn't psyched about playing with Durant."
Are his burner accounts fighting now?

Last edited by Underdog; 03-05-2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-05-2019, 06:02 PM   #496
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
We should.

Not sure what this line means though:

Are his burner accounts fighting now?
Nah, Lowe said Porzingis wasn't wanting to play with Durant, wanted to be the face of the Knicks before he was traded.
Old 03-05-2019, 06:04 PM   #497
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Pursuing or not, i think they will know before the FA starts if they have a shot or not
Old 03-05-2019, 06:12 PM   #498
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post

I think he might have meant that KP didn’t want to play with Durant. When Durant made that comment about KP Lansing in a better situation for himself I thought it was a very telling comment even if it was just a little blurb at the end of his interview. First he wasn’t even asked about KP and second he views Dallas as a better situation than New York. Obviously we all know that as Mavs fans however I thought it was very interesting that Durant would notice that as well.

If Durant does want to come to Dallas (huge, massive IF) the team still would not be complete. They would still need to add some toughness and rebounding to the team. With Luka, Durant, and KP though they would be a team that veterans looking for a chance at ring would definitely want to play for.

This would never happen but I would love to see a lineup of:

Porzingis
Giannis
Durant
Marcus Smart (or Beverly)
Luka
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 12:51 PM   #499
sefant77
Guru

Durant wont come. Because of Luka. Luka is allready WAY too popular and would remain the face of the franchise for the media and fans.

Playing 2nd fiddle, for that he can stay in GS. If Durant moves on from GS, it will be a team where he is the face and the hero (like the Knicks) for the franchise and for the fans.
Old 03-06-2019, 03:43 PM   #500
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Durant wont come. Because of Luka. Luka is allready WAY too popular and would remain the face of the franchise for the media and fans.

Playing 2nd fiddle, for that he can stay in GS. If Durant moves on from GS, it will be a team where he is the face and the hero (like the Knicks) for the franchise and for the fans.
I can't see Durant going to NY without assurance another big name is signing as well. I could see him wanting to play with Kyrie over Luka but not in NY over winning. If all he wanted was to be face of a franchise, why leave OKC.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 03:59 PM   #501
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I can't see Durant going to NY without assurance another big name is signing as well. I could see him wanting to play with Kyrie over Luka but not in NY over winning. If all he wanted was to be face of a franchise, why leave OKC.
Is Zion and say Kemba Walker enough to get KD to go to NY?
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 04:14 PM   #502
sefant77
Guru

I think Durant and Irving to the Knicks is a done deal since the KP trade. I think the Knicks knew and all they wanted is to clear the THJ/Lee contracts and get two 1st.

Thats why they pulled the trigger so fast.

There are plenty of rumors in the Warrors franchise that it looks like Durant is gone...and there is a lot of crap going on with the Celtics. Both are friends, both got rings, so being the saviors of the Knicks (even without winning rings) could have a great appeal to them

Last edited by sefant77; 03-06-2019 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:39 PM   #503
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Durant and Irving to the Knicks is a done deal since the KP trade. I think the Knicks knew and all they wanted is to clear the THJ/Lee contracts and get two 1st.

Thats why they pulled the trigger so fast.

There are plenty of rumors in the Warrors franchise that it looks like Durant is gone...and there is a lot of crap going on with the Celtics. Both are friends, both got rings, so being the saviors of the Knicks (even without winning rings) could have a great appeal to them
Lol there isn’t plenty of rumors he’s gone from GS. Besides that, the Knicks don’t know their head from their ass the last 20 years. It’s a chuck and pray method from NY going with plan powder with no guarantees.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:37 PM   #504
Melonhead
Guru

I think a great pickup for a runner/rebounder on the cheap if it comes to that would be Javale Mcgee. He works great with passers and decent at finishing around the rim. I thought itd be an anomaly with him on GS, but hes done just fine with the Lakers this season. I doubt hes around next year and could be gotten for a good price.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:58 PM   #505
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I think a great pickup for a runner/rebounder on the cheap if it comes to that would be Javale Mcgee. He works great with passers and decent at finishing around the rim. I thought itd be an anomaly with him on GS, but hes done just fine with the Lakers this season. I doubt hes around next year and could be gotten for a good price.
Didn't Rick basically call him a bonehead?
Old 03-07-2019, 02:21 PM   #506
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Didn't Rick basically call him a bonehead?
I mean thats unfortunate if so. But thinking about it, hed probably not get along with RC because "system". But Mcgee has grown a lot Ive always watched him .

Last edited by Melonhead; 03-07-2019 at 02:27 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 05:46 PM   #507
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Patrick Beverly walked past the media assembled outside the #Lakers locker room and said “what are you all doing over here? The locker room is that way (pointing towards #LAClippers locker room) they’re ain’t nothing in there.”
This after he stole the tip and laid it in and guarded LeBron the whole game. Give me Patrick Beverly every day of the week and twice on Sunday
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 06:15 PM   #508
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Beverly or a Beverly type is my dream.

Gotta get that Stevenson-type. Plus, Beverly is weak as a primary playmaker, but we can get him cheap just to defend and hit open shots.
Old 03-07-2019, 06:44 PM   #509
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

Indiana will absolutely not lose him, but damn I would love Bojan too. That guy is a baller. Completely impossible pipe dream would be Beverly, Bojan, keep the pick and a big guy taking a discount (lol).
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:02 PM   #510
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Saw the Charlotte report earlier- Didn't see it posted here? Here's the Dallas article.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...cy-report-says
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:06 PM   #511
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

We would still have a problem in the paint defending and rebounding. But I'm not gonna lie, Kemba is who I hoped DSJ would one day become. I love Kemba personally.

I also don't see a prayer of this happening though. If Charlotte gives him his max he'd stay 100% to me. Seems like a loyal guy who set his roots there and wants to win there. Regardless of reports imo.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:07 PM   #512
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Saw the Charlotte report earlier- Didn't see it posted here? Here's the Dallas article.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...cy-report-says
Yes please.

Quote:
But I'm not gonna lie, Kemba is who I hoped DSJ would one day become. I love Kemba personally.
Same.

Quote:
I also don't see a prayer of this happening though. If Charlotte gives him his max he'd stay 100% to me. Seems like a loyal guy who set his roots there and wants to win there.
Sales pitch: "Kemba/Luka/Kristaps" in big, bold letters... He'd at least have to think twice about it.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-11-2019 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:47 PM   #513
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We would still have a problem in the paint defending and rebounding. But I'm not gonna lie, Kemba is who I hoped DSJ would one day become. I love Kemba personally.

I also don't see a prayer of this happening though. If Charlotte gives him his max he'd stay 100% to me. Seems like a loyal guy who set his roots there and wants to win there. Regardless of reports imo.
I like Kemba too. But I get the feeling that he wants his BIG payday and the biggest payday would come from Charlotte
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 10:47 PM   #514
Melonhead
Guru

Charlotte in no way is letting Kemba walk. And he doesn’t seem the type to just pickup and leave. Of course I’d love to have him he’d take pressure off Luka but it’s a typical Mavs pipe dream.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:47 PM   #515
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Beverly or a Beverly type is my dream.

Gotta get that Stevenson-type. Plus, Beverly is weak as a primary playmaker, but we can get him cheap just to defend and hit open shots.
^^THIS

Beverly for the MLE - its more than he's making now
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 05:35 PM   #516
gregsa

gregsa is a jewel in the roughgregsa is a jewel in the roughgregsa is a jewel in the roughgregsa is a jewel in the rough
Default I don't think we need Kemba ... that's why.

Kemba needs ball, Doncic too, Doncic is better for us!

--> My oppinion, what's yours
<--

Last edited by gregsa; 03-13-2019 at 05:36 PM.
gregsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 10:55 PM   #517
sefant77
Guru

Actually Kemba doesnt need the ball all the time

Quote:
Last 4 seasons for Kemba on catch-and-shoot 3 pointers, percentages and attempts per game:

2018-19 35.6% 3.0
2017-18 40.3% 2.8
2016-17 46.4% 2.8
2015-16 44.3% 2.7
And that is Ricks favorite statistic:
Quote:
Synergy Sports Stats powered by NBA Advanced Stats are available! Learn more about the top three Pick and Roll Ball-Handlers by Possessions per Game: 1. Kemba Walker – 11.9 2. Donovan Mitchell – 11.2 3. Lou Williams – 10.8
Old 03-14-2019, 10:20 AM   #518
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Interesting... https://www.google.com/amp/s/uproxx....-analysis/amp/

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 10:39 AM   #519
Melonhead
Guru

Realistically for the Mavs, I would like to get one or two of:

Kemba
Randle
Ed Davis
Beverly
Brogdon
Terrence Ross
Willie Caulie Stein

Kemba is home run and think its a very low chance. Rest of these guys would be great supporting cast with KP and Luka
Old 03-14-2019, 12:06 PM   #520
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

guys I want us to get are - and I think we will get all 3.
Vucevic
Brogdan
Beverly
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
win now