Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all
Default NBA First Team == Dirk is one of them

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/05/12/allnba.team.release/

Nice team

Position Player (Team) First Team votes Total Points
F LeBron James (Cavs) 122 610
F Dirk Nowitzki (Mavericks) 35 383
C Dwight Howard (Magic) 116 598
G Kobe Bryant (Lakers) 119 604
G Dwyane Wade (Heat) 103 572
Old 05-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #2
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Earning his fourth First Team selection, Nowitzki was the league's fourth-leading scorer (25.9 ppg), while also averaging 8.4 rebounds. His .890 free throw percentage ranked seventh overall. Nowitzki finished the season by scoring at least 20 points in 25 straight games, the longest such streak in the NBA this season.
Hot.

Although, I must say that your thread title bothers me. When I see "==" I instinctively think of its application in programming, which... doesn't quite work here.

Congrats, Dirk.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I have to say this is a pleasant surprise.

Way to go Big German!

Edit: He got in by the skin of his teeth. Suck on that Tim Duncan!

Dirk - 35 1st place votes, 383 total points
Timmah - 39 1st place votes, 378 total points

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-13-2009 at 05:25 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #4
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Making it over Duncan is a huge accomplishment.

I heart the big German.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Damn straight.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #6
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

He deserves it. Way to Go.

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #7
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Well-effing deserved..as evidenced by this year's playoffs.

edit:

http://slamonline.com/online/nba/200...ams-announced/

by Ryne Nelson

All-NBA teams have been selected since the League’s inception over 60 years ago. But instead of Bob Feerick and Bones McKinney making the First Team, it’s LeBron James and Dirk Nowitzki.

There were a few small surprises, but nothing too mind blowing. Dirk notched an unexpected First Team bid over Timmy Duncan. Only four forwards have been First Team All-NBA selections since 2002. With some of the best forwards the game has ever seen passing their prime, a young forward may break the “barrier” as early as next season, joining LeBron on the First Team. Carmelo Anthony Chris Bosh or Al Jefferson could be the ones to do it. If Kevin Durant is considered a forward, I don’t think there’s any question. But I can’t say. Who do you think will be the first forward to dethrone the Duncan-Garnett-Nowitzki troika?

The gap between Dwyane Wade and Chris Paul is surprisingly cavernous, considering the statistical fireworks CP3 displayed this season. Wade’s 103 First-Team votes eclipse Paul’s by over 70. Brandon Roy, in his third season, is the youngest in terms of seasons in the League. Roy jumps ahead of Tony Parker despite not having a single first team vote.

The center position is just depressing. Yao Ming could miss half the season next year and easily make the Second Team. That’s how wide the gap is between Howard and Yao and the rest of the League. Brook Lopez and Greg Oden are silly raw. Andrew Bynum could be a third-teamer without injuries and a consistent starting role. Tyson Chandler has regressed so much. Andris Biedrins has fewer go-to offensive moves than Dwight Howard. So here’s my pick for 2010 All-NBA Third Team center: Andrew Bogut. Here’s hoping the Aussie can get healthy!

That’s assuming this is Shaq’s last year on the All-NBA list. The Big Cactus made his first First Team in 1998, fell to the Second Team in ‘99 and realed off an impressive seven more years of First Team selections before his abrupt fall in ‘07-08. The Big All-NBA is back on the list in 2009, but he could be back again during his last go-around in 2010.

Last edited by nikeball; 05-13-2009 at 01:10 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #8
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-13-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #10
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go Dirk, congratulations, you certainly deserve it!!

left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:26 PM   #11
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Wow.
We need squirrel balls.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #12
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
We need squirrel balls.
fixed...

(like the NBA!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:38 PM   #13
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't expect this. GO DIRK!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:41 PM   #14
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

That's great!
Congratulations to the four time first-teamer!!
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:42 PM   #15
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I think Durant should have at least been 3rd team.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:44 PM   #16
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very pleasant surprise, although he absolutely deserved it.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #17
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

helz yeah
Old 05-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #18
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Wow, I'm almost shocked, took me completely by surprise. I thought he was going to be voted to the 2nd team at best.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #19
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Congrats to Dirk...now let's go out and show TNT and the rest of the NBA nation, why you are 1st team...let's kick some nugget arse!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:59 PM   #20
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Why does the third team have six players (three guards) on it, given that there were no ties in points? They just HAD to get both Parker and Ginobili on all-NBA teams? Makes no sense--Ginobili didn't even play for half the season.

Old 05-13-2009, 01:59 PM   #21
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome ! Go Deutschland !
Old 05-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #22
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Congrats, Dirk. You've truly spoiled us with your excellence. You deserve this.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #23
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Congrats, Dirk. You've truly spoiled us with your excellence. You deserve this.
couldn't have been put any better...

+rep
Old 05-13-2009, 02:19 PM   #24
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

DIRK IS THE MAN! CONGRATULATIONS DIRK!

Mark Cuban and Ashlee Simpson

Steve Nash

Kelly Clarkson

Paris Hilton

Ashlee Simpson

Natalie Portman

Lindsay Lohan

David H.

Everybody loves you Dirk!

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:47 PM   #25
LonghornDub

Are those all real pictures? Even Portman?

Old 05-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #26
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Great pics!
You think Paris Hilton teared at her shirt on purpose?

Edit: Oh, I see, Ashlee Simpson carries the answer to this problem. Too bad.

Last edited by mavErika; 05-13-2009 at 04:25 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #27
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Well. I guess there goes the talk about Dirk not getting respect lol. Congrats to Dirk. I thought he was good enough to be a first teamer but didn't think he would actually get it.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #28
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

He truly deserved it. Congratulations Dirk!!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #29
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dirk again.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 05-13-2009 at 05:26 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #30
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The center position is just depressing. Yao Ming could miss half the season next year and easily make the Second Team. That’s how wide the gap is between Howard and Yao and the rest of the League. Brook Lopez and Greg Oden are silly raw. Andrew Bynum could be a third-teamer without injuries and a consistent starting role. Tyson Chandler has regressed so much. Andris Biedrins has fewer go-to offensive moves than Dwight Howard. So here’s my pick for 2010 All-NBA Third Team center: Andrew Bogut. Here’s hoping the Aussie can get healthy!
we need a scoring big man 2 win lol!!!!!!!!!!1!11
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:19 PM   #31
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I really would've been surprised if he didn't make it. I commented on it a few weeks ago that he should be a lock for the 1st team. KG wasn't going to get it for health so that pretty much left Duncan vs Dirk and Dirk clearly was the better player this year. I figured they'd work around the G position by putting LeBron at SF and I don't think anyone can gripe about that.

Dirk is special.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:26 PM   #32
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Edit: Neeeever mind.

Last edited by StackAttack; 05-13-2009 at 06:26 PM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #33
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I think Durant should have at least been 3rd team.
Eh, team record usually plays a role even though if it didn't I would agree.

I'm not surprised DIrk got on, I was thinking he may have been 2nd if they put 3 guards in 1st team (Kobe/Paul/Wade) and designated Kobe a forward.

Well deserved by Dirk.

4 time all nba 1st team
3 time all nba 2nd team
2 time all nba 3rd team
9 x All Star
2007 MVP
2006 NBA Champion (wanna fight about it?)

What an accomplished young man our beloved Dirk is
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #34
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
DIRK IS THE MAN! CONGRATULATIONS DIRK!

Everybody loves you Dirk!
I only like Steve. The other deers are crap.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #35
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
I only like Steve. The other deers are crap.
LOL
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #36
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

he deserves it.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:39 AM   #37
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome. He exemplifies all that's great about the game.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #38
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Dirk is a beast. Well deserved
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1st team all-awesome, dirk = clutch...again, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!