Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2014, 10:05 AM   #15
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Well the jobs Americans won't do is a joke. But so is the statements that the only people illegally coming into to the country are hard working family types. The people who's lives were affected or ended by illegal aliens do not agree with you.

My other take away would be the percentages. Less than what 10% of the country is
Hispanic ( I really don't know the number, wikipedia says 17% ) but 50% on that list.

But anyone who isn't for open borders is labeled a Xenophobe( or just a blanket bigot from your biased perspective). Another pretty wide swath of labeling in action, larger than mine I would say.
I wouldn't use the broad brush to say that anyone that isn't for open borders is a xenophobe. On the other hand, It isn't much of a stretch to say that YOU are
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote