Old 05-17-2008, 11:50 AM   #404
bruinsbaseball

bruinsbaseball is infamous around these parts

NCAA Football.
bruinsbaseball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:39 PM   #405
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
robillion your sig is amazing
Ha.. yeah, when I found that animation there was no going back.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:43 PM   #406
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
Anyone play any of the Phantasy Star games anymore? I was straight up addicted to Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast back in the day. Then played some of it on the Gamecube and 360.. havent played it for years until last weekend I players Phantasy Star Online on the 360 and fell in love all over again.
So I went to a site I use to goto to play PSO on the PC with back when the online servers first went down on the Dreamcast.. and was like wow... there are still people playing this and talking about it every day. So I have feeling Im going to get myself addicted to it again. If anyone wants to join in on some PSO action. You can download all the needed stuff HERE

PM or something if you are gonna get on PSO.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:44 PM   #407
Robillion
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsbaseball
NCAA Football.
someone trying to get their post count up... here? ha wow
Old 05-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #408
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion
So I went to a site I use to goto to play PSO on the PC with back when the online servers first went down on the Dreamcast.. and was like wow... there are still people playing this and talking about it every day. So I have feeling Im going to get myself addicted to it again. If anyone wants to join in on some PSO action. You can download all the needed stuff HERE

PM or something if you are gonna get on PSO.
Sorry man. My mmo days are over.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 04:20 PM   #409
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

NBA Live online....

Anybody wanna play me? My screenname is HarveyDent08.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 07:54 PM   #410
Robillion
Golden Member

Quote:
Sorry man. My mmo days are over.
that is probably a wise decision
Old 05-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #411
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

GTA4, NBA2k8(best basketball game of all time) and Madden. GTA 4 IS THE SHEEEEEEIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #412
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

Mario Kart Wii !!!
MissNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 05:05 PM   #413
Robillion
Golden Member

i've gotten myself addicted to Phantasy Star Online again :/.. .. ..
Old 05-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #414
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
GTA 4 IS THE SHEEEEEEIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
this thing is incredible -- i've been playing this since it came out and i'm nowhere near being through -- haven't even started alot of the side missions....
Old 05-19-2008, 04:34 PM   #415
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I've been playing NBA 08, NBA 2K8 (I think I actually like NBA Live better), and Lost:Via Domus. Pretty fun stuff, but I'm stuck in Lost :/

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:00 PM   #416
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

I finally got my Wii fitness age to 24! I'm cool with that....
MissNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:55 PM   #417
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

So what's this Wii Fit game? What's that all about?
Old 05-20-2008, 11:57 PM   #418
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what's this Wii Fit game? What's that all about?
I don't really know exactly. My wife pre-ordered one from Amazon and I guess it won't be here for another 2 weeks.

I'll let you know.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:05 AM   #419
fluid.forty.one

cool
Old 05-21-2008, 01:11 AM   #420
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

GTA IV is sick. Who woulda thought flying a helicopter through a crowded city could be so much fun?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 01:54 PM   #421
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I don't really know exactly. My wife pre-ordered one from Amazon and I guess it won't be here for another 2 weeks.

I'll let you know.
Check that...it was delivered today she tells me.

Looks like I'll be having my Wii tell me how fat I am tonight.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #422
fluid.forty.one

lol
Old 05-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #423
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

After a lengthy Wii fit session, it's pretty fun. I don't know how long it will stay that way, but the game that comes with the board seems to have a little depth to it.

A lot of the activities you feel a little gay doing, but when you string them all together, with plenty of the "aerobic" ones interspersed, you can definitely get your hear rate going.

The balance games are fun. And I did some of the Yoga poses, and I gotta say, they were pretty tough. It's not enough just to hold the pose on one foot or whatever. It knows when you're shaking around and where you're leaning and it chastises you for it.

Pretty funny stuff. My wife really likes it, and it's already a little competitive.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:41 AM   #424
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

June 12th, this is what i'm buying.

MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #425
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm finally breaking down and buying a console. In a few days the XBox 360 will become the first console I have owned since my Sega Genesys.

I'm sure it will drive Flac crazy to know that the primary driving force for this is Rockband. It's not the only reason but it's part of it.

I will still play any first person shooters and some other games (like GTA) on my PC exclusively, but I do look forward to being able to play some games that I really enjoy that aren't available on the PC (like Rockstar Table Tennis, yes I'm that guy).

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 05-28-2008 at 01:32 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #426
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I do look forward to being able to play some games that I really enjoy that aren't available on the PC (like Rockstar Table Tennis, yes I'm that guy).
uh, which one?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #427
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Why am I not suprised that you have a picture like that ready to go at a moment's notice?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 05-28-2008, 01:38 PM   #428
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

i'm very disturbed by that....

....upon further reflection, that may be the single most disturbing post in the history of Dallas-mavs.com, and maybe in the history of the internet.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-28-2008 at 01:52 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:55 PM   #429
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I'm finally breaking down and buying a console. In a few days the XBox 360 will become the first console I have owned since my Sega Genesys.

I'm sure it will drive Flac crazy to know that the primary driving force for this is Rockband. It's not the only reason but it's part of it.

I will still play any first person shooters and some other games (like GTA) on my PC exclusively, but I do look forward to being able to play some games that I really enjoy that aren't available on the PC (like Rockstar Table Tennis, yes I'm that guy).
I have a Wii..... but if it weren't for the kids I think I would spend my life playing Halo 3. So you have to get that one. It is highly recommended. By me, anyway.

And I can't stop giggling at sike's picture.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:58 PM   #430
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I am tempted to try Halo 3, but I doubt I'll ever enjoy a first person shooter on a console. FPS' were intended to be played with the free look of a mouse. God told me that himself.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 05-28-2008, 02:01 PM   #431
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am tempted to try Halo 3, but I doubt I'll ever enjoy a first person shooter on a console. FPS' were intended to be played with the free look of a mouse. God told me that himself.
I don't play, but my friends who loved Halo 1-3 have pretty much dropped it for Call of Duty 4.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 05-28-2008, 02:01 PM   #432
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
God told me that himself.
He is usually right about gaming....

Old 05-28-2008, 02:02 PM   #433
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I don't play, but my friends who loved Halo 1-3 have pretty much dropped it for Call of Duty 4.
Really? That's available for the Wii. Hmmmmm......
Old 05-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #434
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
FPS' were intended to be played with the free look of a mouse. God told me that himself.
He must have blind copied you on that email, because I think he was telling me.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #435
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Really? That's available for the Wii. Hmmmmm......
Its a bit slower and more strategic...but if you loved Halo and want a step up....I hear its the game to play.

If you give it a try, let me know what you think.

Old 05-28-2008, 03:00 PM   #436
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Why am I not suprised that you have a picture like that ready to go at a moment's notice?
haha I thought the exact same thing.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:16 PM   #437
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WTF, that picture was uploaded in less than 3 minutes. It takes that long for me to log into my photobucket.com site. jesus

dammit sike!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #438
MavsX
Diamond Member

if you google image search for 'nerds', that photo is one of the results...

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...-8&sa=N&tab=wi
Old 05-28-2008, 04:27 PM   #439
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

lol, I wanna read updates on this site, but that picture has made it very difficult indeed. I have to hit the "home" and "end" keys a lot.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #440
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Yeah, I now have to be careful opening this thread in my open environment at work until we move to the next page.

Thanks a lot Sike!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here